NPC? Here's What You Need To Know

>you find yourself to be miserable in NYC
>never invested in big pharma
>working a meaningless job in the face of unbridled inflation
>smarter and more successful people saw the writing on the wall years ago
>ignore their exodus and continue leading your filthy life in Gotham City.

Attached: Atlantic.png (728x547, 60.67K)

i own nothing and i'm happy
you people haven't seen anything yet

There are more billionaires living in NYC then anywhere in the world

This is why they don't want people to leave

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-133912_Chrome.jpg (984x210, 68.2K)

>You will accept our plans of forced austerity and you will like it! To criticize our plans is to be racist and evil.

Was watching jewtube and there was a story of some nigs squatting in a foreclosed house shootout ensued and NYD just gave up.
The odd part of the video was that the neighborhood was described as "so nice I take my gf there to see all the nice houses we could never hope to afford"
The neighborhood wasn't even nice, it was an old suburb. I couldn't believe their perception was so warped that they thought a 4 bedroom house on less than 1/4 acre was beyond their wildest dreams.
NYC residents have to be literally brain damaged from that life. Not even in LA is there that mentality.

I refuse to believe that article is real.

Fuck jew york city. Visited it once, never again. I don't understand why so many people choose to live there.

Also very amusing it comes from the literal voice of neocon/neolibs. The Atlantic

>a 4 bedroom house on less than 1/4 acre was beyond their wildest dreams

I fucking hate Americans. That would put you in the top 5% in england. My apartment is 12 steps by 7 steps, overlooking some dead trees with garbage bags stuck in them and a skip.

sunk cost fallacy/ mass delusion are the only explanations I can think of
they have convinced themselves that NY is somehow "better" than any other city
You spend your youth trying to make it in "the best city in the world" and when you are old enough to realize NY has less opportunity than most other cities you are too old to start your life over so you convince the next generation of the lies that stole your life.

maybe because every square inch of your island has been owned by someone for 1000 years
its almost as if people should have left and started their own country with blackjack and hookers

Lol I pay $1300 a month for one acre inna woods on a 50 acre woods with just 4 other neighbors

I took it for granted cattlebro... tried looking it up on Yandex without a result.

>Living
They rarely even set foot here. Most of Manhattan is owned and vacant.

Frankly living here is a siphoning of life and resources everyday.

"If you could make it there" you really could make it anywhere because it is in 99% of the cases a more difficult place to pursue business, family, or happiness... And framing that as a positive is a thing of the past

>I don't understand why so many people choose to live there.
Because kikes told them it was cool, greatest city on Earth goy!!!

>The Atlantic
Figures

Reminder the landlords in New York refuse to lower rent because it would devalue the property.

>Jews and chinks giving themselves a raise by writing a different number on paper
Now post vacancy rates.

This. I was stationed there decades ago. Like the old saying goes, it was fun to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. I can only imagine how much worse it has got in the last 40 years.

I didnt as to be born here and im stuck because i have a criminal record

Bro fuck you man. I got given a second sofa two weeks ago, and it took up 20% of my apartment.

Just sat here looking at everything, here are things that were given to me by the gov or charity:

>fridge
>cooker
>bed
>drawers and wardrobe
>sofa
>clothes rail
>cup
>towel
>mirror

Im already living the meme, existing in a pod, dependent upon the government to exist, i own FUCK ALL, im saving up for a TV, so i can play the Xbox 360 that was also given to me.

More advice from Dr. Rosenberg

If you can retain your salary and work remote you're better off literally anywhere else. That being said, if you're making 200k a year and need to work on-site, ehhh...it's not so bad.

Attached: feedmeeeeeee.jpg (1439x2559, 851.7K)

>They rarely even set foot here. Most of Manhattan is owned and vacant.
Just looked that up. This article says that nearly half of the units on billionaires row in Manhattan are vacant. That means rich foreigners are just using these places as a way to park their net worth.

because (((they))) set up the real estate regulations
its cheaper to own a vacant apartment in NY than to rent it out
the value of the apartment goes up more than what you pay in mortgage on a vacant apartment
if you have tenants you end up losing money lmao

>Nathan Thornburgh
nice try, nathan.