Wait...wait..wait...I thought "Putin cucked out" on selling gas only in rubles? HAHAHAHA

t.me/intelslava/24059

>“In the event of a transition to gas payments in rubles, the partner countries will probably create a certain fund of ruble reserves to facilitate payments,” the expert said.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (425x446, 36.78K)

>“If unfriendly countries do not pay in rubles starting from April 1, we will consider this a default on gas contracts, in which case the existing contracts will be scrapped,” the president said.

april fools!

based Putin says what he means. I told you five times already. Don't play chicken with Putin.

Attached: Gazprom.png (800x644, 403.86K)

No! No! How could the orange man let this happen?

You were lied again

Attached: 8AA4A53F-2F68-4D4D-980F-C2CBDDE52D06.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>I thought "Putin cucked out"
Dont trust western media

Based

Attached: 1648517368046.jpg (1920x1080, 620.48K)

Propaganda only works till sunrise

>eu clients must create two accounts in gazprombank, one in euro, one in rubles. They will pay in euros, after which the bank will convert euros to rubles and transfer rubles to gazprom.
Source:ria news.
What a brilliant scheme.

The EU will cuck and buy Rubles with their Euros and their media will deceive by saying "see, they're still paying in Euros!!!!! Putin lost hahaha!"

how can someone be so based.
i dont know how he can walk with those massive balls

Yes, how else do you convert euroes to rubles?
Who sets the exchange rate?

EU ABOUT TO STARVE TO DEATH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>will probably
Probably not.

So basically Europe keeps paying in Euros. Putin did cuck out. Vatniks and reddit trannies on suicide watch.

Attached: 1638384969828.png (512x512, 209.12K)

April 1st

In other words, Gazprom will pointlessly take their euro accounts and transfer them into a currency worth less than euro, and then be forced to transfer them back into euro or usd again. I really dont pretend to understand this, but it seems like the usual pointless posturing Russian govt has been doing. I am only curious how Russia intends to pay its massive state bureaucracy if its not making any money.
Propaganda about nazis only works so far

Probably Russians, since they use Moscow exchange. Maybe it will even be a market price.
This whole ordeal is completely retarded dick measurement over who gets to press the sell button on forex.
The funny part is that Russians will convert rubles back to euro anyways to buy stuff from eu, like cars and washing machines.

>slobostyle

Attached: putin milosevic.jpg (885x500, 80.75K)

Yeah but if Russia sets the exchange rate then it's a win for Russia isn't it?
Because either Europe buys the Ruble at a loss or they get cut off from gas.

>So basically Europe keeps paying in Euros. Putin did cuck out

> europe breaks their own sanctions
> europe continues to pay Russia in euros
> putin cucks out?
Complete and utter Russian victory

The media is spinning the death of the petrodollar any way they can to give the insiders enough time to cash out.

Gazprom never had any sanctions though.
If Russia sets a bad exchange rate, its even more reason that nobody will do business with them.

no matter what putin is fucked in the long run...he's just buying time before inevitable...you just cannot go against all european countries and win history has shown

So basically they buy rubles through gazprombank and then use those rubles to buy gas, or am I missing something? How is paying for rubles in euros which they then use to buy gas not Putin getting what he wanted?

Attached: 1612908980653s.jpg (250x200, 6.58K)

>europe breaks their own sanctions
Theyre honoring existing contracts

no. basically scholz can save his face by claiming that he buys gas for euros, when in fact he spends euros to strengthen the rouble

Basically the concession is that Europe will buy the gas in Euro and Gazprom will convert the euros into rubels. Why? Probably some globalists are going to get rich off currency speculation while everyone else scratches their heads.

Basically keep paying euros for gas and oil while Putin maintains his image. In reality, this does nothing.

Friendly reminder: if he will say that he will nuke us, than he probably will nuke us. For the future.

trips of truth

>If Russia sets a bad exchange rate, its even more reason that nobody will do business with them.
Of course they will set a bad exchange rate. That is the point. Countries that want Russian gas and oil will continue doing business with them even so.
History doesn't repeat.

>t.me
no
>russia cucked out
also no

I think it's a decision that is going to cost Russia its entire gas industry. This gas industry, by the way, is the only thing keeping many salaries and pensions of government workers (which is massive "industry" in Russia) from collapsing. as much as it is trendy to say you are not making money to fight the nazis for the motherland, I dont think this is selling to population so well as it did in WW2.

No, I think there is more to it than that. This arrangement will make European countries physically OPEN new ruble accounts with Gazprombank. They will have to sign the paper