White People are the real niggers

Well would you look at that, white people are the #1 recipients of food stamps in America. You guys leech our tax money for free welfare handouts, who are the niggers now?

Attached: SNAPCharts1_1.png (570x424, 28.44K)

Picrel /thread

Attached: 1613009978102.jpg (1022x756, 56.97K)

Now do per capita

kek that's really sad when you consider that niggers only account for 13% of the population

per capita is just something whites invented to make Black folx look bad.

>Whits underrepresented
>Blacks overrepresented
>Hispanics surprisingly underrepresented
>Asians very underrepresented
Shit chart OP.

>US is 60% White but only 40% of SNAP recipients are.
>US is 13% black but 26% of SNAP recipients are
>White people are the real niggers

Attached: memphismaskedbrainlet.png (3000x3000, 83.28K)

Even worse when it's "race of the head of the household"
So it's including all the single mom white girls with nigger babies.

I'm on EBT and White lelelel

it helps offset my costs so I can spend more time countering jewish propaganda online

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.jpg (1136x668, 129.08K)

It's not sad when you consider the history and what your nation did to them
>redline their communities
>deny them basic needs like mortages, health insurance
>deny them proper education
>flood their communities with alcohol and drugs
>NOOOOOOOOOOO it's your fault that we purposely tried to destroy your communities, noooooooooo we're not supposed to help you fix it noooooooooooooo
No by all means, it's more sad that the group who has historically controlled all the wealth in the country is even that high. Shows a problem with your country as a whole, when even the people with the most wealth are struggling. How do you think groups who experienced systematic racism would fair?

>Hispanics surprisingly underrepresented
This is stunning to me, actually. I would've thought they'd be way higher.

Based. White people should be taking more and starve the niggers out.

Attached: whitenetcontributions.jpg (1190x1424, 357.67K)

Just a quick reminder that the "slavery" kike narrative that they teach you school is complete bullshit. All throughout history, niggers have always been tripping over themselves to move to European countries to escape their shitty lives in africa where they survive by drinking cow piss.

The reason people hate nigs isn’t because they’re poor lmao. It’s because they’ll literally kill your. Go to a lower-class white community than go to a lower-class black community. Tell me how it goes.

Attached: A3FBDF24-F5FE-4210-A0FE-C1D554A402A6.jpg (479x291, 113.04K)

according to doj/fbi
mexicans are white

Something to keep in mind is that argument only has an impact on Whites and (potentially) Asians. To latinos and, especially, niggers, the threat of future repercussions to their actions is empty and meaningless. Their entire reality consists of the most recent 15 seconds - anything before that was experienced, to them, by some other random nigger, and anything that will happen in their future is also (from their perspective) only going to happen to some other random nigger. There's no continuity to their consciousness, it's only a constant stream of 15 second windows they experience.

There's a whole copy pasta about it somewhere where the user explains it more clearly. Basically, because niggers only live in the moment, anything they did in the past or might happen to them in the future has absolutely no bearing on that nigger, who exists only across the last 15 seconds or so.

Basically, threats only work on White people, because only White people are capable of considering future outcomes.

Attached: The Rundown On Jews - Why Are They Hated.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

No they haven't, shows your lack of knowledge of history though, Africa was once one of the richest continents back in Musa's day
You realize your blacks give more back than they get right? 14% of your population represents 1.4 trillion + spending power. More than most European nations generate annually. They also per capita put more money into your numerous industries than even white people do. Small example. Per capita. Hispanics and Blacks account for more ticket sales than White Americans.

Attached: 129090321.png (760x727, 95.94K)

>>redline their communities
Such a retarded argument. I am in my thirties and don't know a single person in my or my parent's generation who inherited a house. All the boomers I know either sold their homes to get condos or reversed mortgaged them. Most of them also spend all their money travelling. The notion that White families are all little Rockefellers passing down estates is why blacks are dumb and poor is ludicrous.
Remember that fifty years ago you had peasant rice farmers with NOTHING who didn't speak English coming here from Korea. Their children and grandchildren are business owners and professionals. Meanwhile niggers have multiple generations that subsist entirely on freebies paid for by the White man

Are you saying we should have left those poor Africans to their fate? Should we have let them live in mud huts, die of malaria, get castrated by Arabs, and let them live without access to something as basic as the wheel? What kind of a cruel racist are you?

Remember that a lot of spics use SSNs for old White people to pay taxes and get legal welfare.

Then why can't I get food stamps?

>Despite being just 13% of the total population, niggers account for over 25% of welfare recipients, a staggering statistic.

>be Spanish nigger
>oblivious to Spain's part in the Slave Trade
TFW you realize Spaniards are genetic waste.

You do realize your argument boils down to "Blacks spend everything they get, so how do we get that money from them?"
> Africa was once one of the richest continents back in Musa's day
Africa has always had lots of natural resources; it still does. The problem is the literal retards crawling all over it with no desire to do anything but kill, rape, and eat cow shit for 200,000 years.