I hate how hard is it to form meanigful realtionships with women these days

Attached: 1647420565706.png (244x233, 52.72K)

Attached: 1563815346901.jpg (728x569, 106.4K)

Beta

I don't sis.

Fuck you CIA. It's because your glownogger lies combined with your tiny cock and your undying loyalty to the enemy makes you unattractive.

It's not difficult for me. Maybe stop being an anime-watching incel

Nu e greu in pula mea. Doar trebuie sa arati bine, dar majoritatea oamenilor nu accepta asta.

just stop being a pussy loser
also back to r9k, faggot

PLEASE I AM BEGGING anyone who has a rapeballs meme folder dump that shit all over this thread there is noting more funny

It was never possible, men of the past just put up with all of it because they were indoctrinated to believe there was some kind of point to all the bullshit of being a worker drone that takes care of everything for everyone, asking for nothing in return.

Attached: 1627403090967.jpg (1038x1566, 453K)

It’s not. You’re just a NEET who has a hard time talking to people.

>b-but w-women are all roasties now!
Don’t listen to the Any Forums faggots who came to Any Forums

>muh social media whores
People have been retarded and shit since the beginning of history you just need to learn to deal with it

Maybe fuck them correctly?

Hello, woman.

Fight me for cash.

Its just so bad that the govt enriches their favorite weakling shitbloods, makes it harder for me to get the handouts.

Wanna breed

Any Forums is now more an incel board than Any Forums.

You are speaking of the original Christian nations. Except for where it was originally planted to subvert. They imported too many gauls so if it can happen, then it's their fault anyways.

All visions of women you have in your mind were made by men (written in books, shown in movies, told in stories) and have very little to do with real women.

Attached: 16155768899311.jpg (900x713, 190.51K)

Maybe because Romanian women are whores.

Shut up woman, only cucks want someone that'd cheat, women are rolling off the lot every year. You are probably the human equivalent of a high mileage SOHC 80s sports car.

start lifting, stop watching anime, stop playing video games, and get a job. if you see a girl you like just go up to her, look her in the eye and introduce yourself. just be yourself.

>wonders why he’s single

There are better ways to say this, care to subscribe to jdate premium? It's fucking full of women which is just absolutely fantastic.

I have a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend.
Unfortunately, I am a faggot trapped in a straight man's body, so that helps domestic cohesion.
Stay lonely, bros. It's what keeps this board around.

Did you see this?

Attached: WTF.jpg (881x550, 102.82K)

I don't date to accumulate stds in return for getting my dick wet, again, they roll off the lot every single year. Woman.

Unde?

>just look good bro
For what?

Attached: IMG_3988.jpg (1248x1664, 524.32K)

I mean I respect it. Man.

>they roll off the lot every single year
what does that mean

Attached: 1648630459892.jpg (6000x6735, 3.98M)

why don't more men realize there is more to life than women? if you stop worshiping them problems like these will go away.

Attached: cathug.jpg (640x853, 64.7K)