Poland

Poland was literally poorer than Brazil in 1991 still. We received little foreign investment or help besides partial cancellation of 1970s communist debt and yet we managed to organize ourselves, build up institutions, get rid of mafias/organized crime by the late 1990s and start modernizing/renovating our commieblocks in the 1990s and in general liberalizing, progressing without even a single real oligarch.

I'm proud. When the French have Napoleon, and the Russians have Stalin or Peter the Great, and people try to assert we have hussars to be proud of, what I am most proud of is our political and economic development. It's real. It doesn't stem from Germany. You could look at Greece, or Bulgaria. No. We've become developed thanks to our underlying intelligence and superior culture that was supressed by larger foreign, barbaric powers on both sides of our borders.

We are the only nation in the world, besides China, that has something to be proud of that relates not to some distantly past history, but to the most recent period. It's a pinnacle of our history and proof that we're a just, moral and ethical people who had the chops to progress but were curbed by barbarians on both sides for a long time. And now that the threats are annulled we're shining.

Attached: 831F16B9-7871-4B70-899E-87D29E84B10A.png (1920x1205, 2.59M)

kek'd & saged

butthurt jew
Russian shills hate the idea of Poland because it completely wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you.

Poland is unwavering. Poland is indomitable. Poland has always been against Russia and Germany. We are right and God is on our side. If you're surprised by this, you were never our ally, and we never needed you. Nothing will change our mind.
>40% of the population goes to church every Sunday and 70% of the population goes to church at least once a month
there are LGBT-free zones since 2019 and gays can't marry, adopt or even have civil unions
>abortion got delegalized fully in 2020 after partial abolishment in 1993
niggers, shitskins, mudslimes all consider Poland a no-go zone. poland is virtually 100% white and ethnically homogenous
>it's a developed, clean, orderly country with an HDI of 0.9
it opposes degeneracy from the direction of Germany and from the direction of Russia both
>in NATO since 1999 (23 years), in the EU since 2004 (18 years)
relatively little of the population does drugs, the average age of sexual initiation is high, average lifetime number of sexual partners for women is low, divorce rate is low
>constant high GDP growth

Poland is too based for this world.
Russian shills hate the idea of Poland because it completely wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you. The way we see it, Russia is degenerate and no outside force can degenerate a nation, a nation can only inherently be either degenerate (Orthodox/Protestant) or based (Catholic) from the start.

Attached: B95B681A-BCAB-4C46-B045-BB7D2650B93F.jpg (968x546, 334.5K)

holy based

>when made up countries get cocky

Attached: 1645060313646.jpg (1024x723, 137.54K)

Attached: 1648290227154.png (1600x1280, 793.84K)

Poland is older and more sincerely identitarian than England (966 vs 1066)

And Brazil was literally as poor as Brazil in 1991 still. We received a giant flood of foreign investment and help along with commodity gibs of 2000’s and yet we managed to disorganize ourselves, shit up institutions, promote mafias/organized crime by the late 1960’s and start stagnating and degrading our redneckblocks in the 1980’s and in general liberalizing, progressing without even a single real oligarch being a goy.

interesting. there are many such cases, yet the "muh gibs" argument gets brought up against poland. its all so tiring

Only help you got was the forgiveness of depth lmao. Get the fuck out you nigger you got gibs over gibs and your currency and country is Romania tier lmao.

poland isn't real

im talking about the 1990s. your reading comprehension sucks. gibs helped a bit but they werent a gamechanger, the change of game happened in the 1990s.

Yeah no, your country was built on Gibs. Now gtfo of my country .

Attached: biden-cheatsheet-002.jpg (2000x1333, 288.1K)

>t.dave needham from 5 willow crescent, rotherham. 7 going on 8 strong years of "me back hurts like a lot and i cant work so i need benefits".

Poland was founded by Jewish bankers

You are fucking insane. I have been to Polska, and you are getting nigged, mudslimed, chinked, pooed

Poland isn't a real country.

Your country seems comfy. What is a typical suburban house like?

Będziemy rządzić światem w przyszłości.

>Now gtfo of my country .
there are only 600k Poles in the UK a country of 70 million. Poland is so prosperous we wouldnt even give a fuck about such a low amount of immigrants--we're dealing with MILLIONS here.

All over the country it's either like this or a commie-era cube

Attached: m_735924.jpg (800x600, 105.71K)

It's unironically a bad thing cuz now arabs and africans will immigrate.

You niggers live on money from diaspora plumbers and gibs from France & Germany. Your defense is handled by your mutt suzerains. You are worthless dogs. When I was young and studying in France, we would take weekend trips to Poland because there we could assfuck average girls for money, and it cost less than actual cheap foreign whores in France. You know all this to be true.

>It's unironically a bad thing cuz now arabs and africans will immigrate.
>niggers, shitskins, mudslimes all consider Poland a no-go zone
also the unemployment gibs arent good enough compared to Germany, Sweden, the UK

literally every cent of polish prosperity has been gifted from the eu

And yet you have nigger, and vietniggers, and mudslimes... I guess you also have cope

>We received little foreign investment or help
you are full integrated in the german supply chain
and receive massive cash payments on a level
that would make a gypsi blush

we have vietnamese since the commie era, its the same thing as in the Czech Republic, its no big deal. very few niggers and pretty much 0 mudslimes. why are you lying?

Polish prostitutes are decent and cheap.

>superior polish culture
Lol bro. I am polish and we both know our culture is one of alcoholism

Dont be too cocky, user.
You still have a lot to improve - especially older buildings need repairs, shitty smog between november and march, etc etc.
Europe also helped you a lot.
Modesty is better.

Damn, I like it.

I am not you are deluding yourself, much like the french 40 y ago. I guess you are a good eu/nato goyim now

Every brown mudshit has been gifted by your government because subhuman cucks like you vote for them. I would stomp your head tiny scandi.
Our women are more degenerated than in Spain or Italy. I lived and studied in these countries and p0lkas are worst, especially abroad.

We are 20% Ukrainian right now and soon one of three will be Ukrainian in Poland.

Polish women shit on Polish men but are very happy to date betas from spain or italy. Why

>its the same thing as in the Czech Republic
yep,
they all work,
and kids born after 1990 are fully integrated and well educated,
best minority,
Ukrainians are in a similar situation

Attached: file.png (1200x2400, 752.38K)

The problem is, you're too conservative, and girls sometimes wanna have fun.
Btw, I fucked a few Polkas, and it was very satisfying experience.

let me tell you the reality of polish scum and all the other eastern european shitholes
you get gibs from the rich and competent countries in the west.
when you are left without that help, you immediately become a shithole, because it's your destiny
never was poland a top tier country, it always was a shithole
and now that youve joined the faggot EU yesterday, you think you're all that.
it's pretty much like romanianfags.
irrelevant countries who now open their mouth even though they are worth nothing more than a gypsy whore.
western europe should just leave the EU and let them handle it themselves between poorfag shithole countries.
i guarantee you the EU would be shit overnight, while we would be richer just as fast.
you're nothing but jews and a pyramid scheme
no wonder the pale of settlement was there

Polska could have a nice future if they left EU and nato, but all france will be is another african nigger country.