U.S. Warns India Against Buying More Russian Oil

What is the mechanism by which USA says India can't buy additional Russian oil at a higher price then it used to last year if they haven't sanctioned Russian oil sales globally?

Europe can still buy the oil.. to my knowledge USA just said usa wouldn't buy the oil for America. Are they not capable of just using another currency?

U.S. Warns India Against Buying More Russian Oil | OilPrice.com - oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/US-Warns-India-Against-Buying-More-Russian-Oil.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-125847.png (1080x2241, 837.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/economy-policy/india-received-87-billion-in-remittances-in-2021-world-bank-121111800329_1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know these statements are not exactly creating the fear USA wanted , but
rather a growing resentment on sheer hypocrisy at many different area and history here.

Attached: IMG_20220331_223745.jpg (1080x1851, 523.46K)

It's not worth the risk. They'll see the light.

Does the US even have anything to threaten the pajeets with? Is there any trade india does with the US that can’t be made up for with other thirdies?

H1Bs

Fuck India. Their pollution is ruining the world. We should stop trading with them.

Apparently American support for India's china issues

America is just the insane old guy at the old people's homes that keeps yelling to people about how important he was because he was elected class president 70 years ago

show pics of Iraq and Libya

Tbf 90% of India is employed by the US as "engineers" and "tech support".

US with a few declarations could end India as a country.

Good, I dream of the day we can deport every single one you gypsy scamming smelly bastards out of our once great lands. And then cut you off completely and hopefully one day drop some nukes and colonize India with actual humans.

>The US has no objection to India buying Russian oil at a discounted price

nobody cares anymore, murrica. times' up.

Attached: 1647004553675.jpg (481x386, 51.73K)

Well india has Hypersonic and nukes. No power projection to (you)

fair world order
simple as

We could cut off their fake tech support lines

they have already realized how their sanctions arent working, they are just getting very desperate
nothing. they can cancel h1bs/visas and even send all indians back home, we dont care
in fact that would help india greatly because we will have our talent back and it will boost our "make in india" program

India has my permission to buy more oil.

>they are just getting very desperate
this.

Attached: Narendra_Modi_PTI.jpg (900x450, 51.98K)

>without significantly increasing from previous years

death to america and death to isreal

More like Al Bundy scoring 4td in high school.

>in fact that would help india greatly because we will have our talent back and it will boost our "make in india" program
Long term, yes
Short term, your economy would be slammed by the loss of remittances. Money flowing back home from the US is 3% of your gdp. That's enough for big shockwaves
google.com/amp/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/economy-policy/india-received-87-billion-in-remittances-in-2021-world-bank-121111800329_1.html

to add to this, they were expecting all countries to comply to the mean bully usa, but it all backfired when countries like india and china showed defiance and slowly grew distant
they really were hoping for the next venezuela, but it all backfired

>some increase is allowed
imagine being a 1.4bn country and a 330m countrylet says it "allows" you something

Attached: 1621443507815.jpg (250x191, 4.63K)

and then india just completely wipes out your entire tech industry with a few keystrokes along with anything and everything that runs on "american" software

>SIR DO NOT REDEEM

Attached: pep.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

at this juncture, i beleive that Modi Ji is being too humble to these mutts. I wished he openly dared them to cancel all H1Bs.
We will see, they will know !

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 57.24K)

rules for thee but not for me

Attached: bandicam 2022-03-31 21-22-46-479.jpg (803x895, 219.51K)

WOW BASED MUTT

TERRY MAKI CHUTE BITCH AMERICA BITCH

Good, I dream of the day of War with India.

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Indians are no better than niggers, maybe even worse.

YES NORWAY HERE IS CORRECT YOU ARE GOOD SIR

US won't do shit. Won't expel H1Bs, won't cut off sponsorships for Indian employees in government or private sector, won't cut college and higher education access and funding for students. So what is the point... either removal all these people or shut the fuck up.

Seems like all the sanctions hurt the US too. America keeps loosing support and any future alliance.

If India is so good, why do all the smart people come to the US?

nice rhyme

>U.S. Warns India
The usmilitary has a chance against pajeets.
That's the only reason the usa is acting all tough against them.
But once the usa sees their sandal-wearing part-time farmers with soviet-era small-arms, it'll be 'nam and 'stan all over again!
Another war the usa can safely lose?

Ok

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-191911_Chrome.jpg (720x937, 447.39K)

It's actually Teri Maa ki chut bhosadchod chuttad states of america , madarchod bhangi ke aulaad american dalit sale

Attached: Chad.jat.jpg (640x480, 16.69K)