Gas for rubles

Its over my euro frens
files.catbox.moe/mh684f.webm

Attached: 16485416220360.png (947x591, 32.5K)

For u

I honestly have to hand it to the Russian economists. They have handled the sanctions a lot better than I predicted. If only their generals were as smart

The generals are good too. Just our media being spammed by fake news so it's impossible to tell.

so russia has too much gas and not enough rubles ? The creator of ethereum is also russian and has too many rubles and not enough gas (he charges a fuckton for gas). Maybe they should hook up and help a russian brother out

it's clear europe needs to double down on windmills and solar panels to reduce their reliance on russia

Can some economist explain to me what this even does? If the prices are still in euros and krauts pay in euros, what the fuck does it even matter if the recipient convents it all to rubles afterwards or not?
To me this looks like a nothingburger and not crashing the petrodollar with no survivors. Please tell me I'm wrong and burgers are going to rope.

It was meant to increase demand for rubles

Russia has the lowest debt to gdp of any large nation. They are also one of the few net exporters. They've been preparing for this for decades.

>And those were the last words of pasta nigger until he died of frosbite.

>Thinking you will see any dip in the first few weeks
>Literally samekind of bubble as dotcom
The downfall of this will be brutal and devastating, ruble is staying float only because they let energy sector into the stock exchange and oligarchs are trading literally stocks to keep the rubble alive.

Im not even pro ukraine but ur dumb as fuck.
Russia is using deseprate measures to fix the value of the ruble which are not susteinable in the long run, its financial cope.
Theyre net exporters but their main export is raw resources, they produce nothing of value. If eu turns away from their gas its bad for both but eu will find an alternative(like nuclear), russia cant.

Realistically it will take decades to switch back to nuclear. But we are fucked either way

>Russia is using desperate measures to fix the value of the ruble
Such as?

>f eu turns away from their gas its bad for both but eu will find an alternative(like nuclear)
And where are you going to get the uranium from dumb dumb?

Attached: kazakhstan.jpg (960x684, 226.88K)

Gaslets and rublelets btfo

Canada and khazakstan?

>Canada
They don't sell to you, they're a chinese colony

>Kazakhstan
You mean the russian owned Kazakhstan?

Attached: canadian uranium.png (800x2000, 121.47K)

Khazakstan is not that close to russia, canada and australia + minor shitholes would sell us and wr have tons of uranium in europe we just shut down the mining. (Germany was 3rd world producer)

>Kazakhstan is not that close to russia
user, did you forget that less than a couple of months ago the president of Kazakhstan called for Russian troops to help him maintain order when they had a civil war and almost got couped?

I think all the pasta noodles are messing with your head, You're being dumb
>canada and australia + minor shitholes would sell us
At a very high premium, you would have to outbid not only US, but Chyna as well.

I don't think you can sell enough pizza's for that Mario

U missed the part where i said theres huge sleeping deposits in europe

Attached: image0-1.gif (1200x1200, 2.02M)

>Italy
>Frostbite
May be for the mountains dweller in the alps but you don't need heating in most of the mediteranean

>preparing
that you can't sell anything else except commodities because you got nothing else to offer is not "preparing"

Russian culture is literally built upon a foundation of suffering. Trying to reason with them by supposedly increasing that suffering was not a very wise decision.

I doubt it
I also doubt you have the industry to enact such a feat.
Europe barely has any factories for mass production

>Khazakstan is not that close to russia

Attached: 1647677823630.png (603x635, 447.03K)

kek

Commodities have always been Russia's bread and butter. I don't know in what direction you think they should be heading in?

Become a service economy like the united states and print fiat dollars?

Meanwhile in the west:

Attached: 667er6.jpg (1152x332, 51.94K)

They said they're going to use measures to contain ruble to 120. Now it's in 81. There's no need for CB buyback at this moment.

>Can some economist explain to me what this even does? If the prices are still in euros and krauts pay in euros, what the fuck does it even matter if the recipient convents it all to rubles afterwards or not?
It doesn't matter, you are completely correct. Basically what's happening here is a lot of noise and monkey screeching in the media about who got the better of who, while just carrying on the status quo and not mattering in any way whatsoever.

Basically the jews who run russia is going to continue to supply the jews who run europe with gas and the jews who run europe is going to continue to supply the jews who run russia with money for that gas. Then gas an electricity gets more expensive for normalfags in both regions, bringing them closer to living in pods and eating the bugs and owning nothing while being happy.

Attached: labvshusky.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

Then why germany was world's 3rd producer

Khazalhstan exports ton of uranium to usa autist slav

In what? The 1940's?

It was only done because of the soviet union and east germany.
I doubt modern germany can replicate it or if there's even enough Uranium left in there to do anything

don't be a brainlet
pure services is just a part of it
commodities, manufactured goods, technology (patents) are also
if you diversify your exports, your economy is not bound for doom when one sector falls

Till the late 80s probably.
They can replicate it cause the uranium is there, the only reason why they dont is cause theyre green ecology lovers cucks