Where have all the good men gone?

Well Any Forums? Why don't you incels man up? Are you not man enough to measure up to these women?

Attached: IMG_2606.jpg (720x847, 93.97K)

>Measure up
To what? Riding the cock carousel and having absolutely nothing to offer anyone other than incessant nagging and $600/mo on wine?

These hags belong in the trash

Attached: 1505118725024.jpg (2204x2913, 1.06M)

Sassy is woman for "I'm an insufferable bitch."

>sassy
Why would I want some sassy back-talking bitch
>Sophisticated
Modern sophistication = being up to date on the latest ZOG media narratives
>Solvent
Why would I want to build a life with somebody who can dissolve in the shower or a rain storm?

they give ages but not number of cats they own. what's up with that?

because theres no real reason to get married anymore? I dont want kids, I dont trust any women in general, and I can get laid without having to date or marry

We saw those hags, turned 360 degrees, and walked away quickly.

Attached: you can be just like me.jpg (735x700, 136.38K)

Here's a view into their lives.

Attached: wine aunt.jpg (682x766, 152.87K)

>Kids: Yes I want them
Says that in their bio at those ages….RUN AWAY

To the nearest Ukranian refugee camp.

rollin for laura

I'm 25 y/o virgin. Should I at least get a blow job from my step grandmother (yes unironically step) ?

Sure?...

Attached: thom-yorke-sad-59705904ee24a.jpeg.jpg (760x760, 51.28K)

no eggs

the easiest way to get laid is to hang out with one of your friends that is a beta faggot with female friends. the girls don't want to fuck them but they will automatically trust you because you're mutual friends with someone they know and not a serial killer
I've fucked dozens of girls just by telling friends to invite some bitches over

jesus get a hooker like a normal human being

Attached: rotten eggs.jpg (1167x1300, 450.37K)

All the fat white girls pick dark chocolate

But being a serial killer will make you really sexy towards the women.

I love these threads about delusional women

Attached: good_stuff.jpg (1007x1024, 68.39K)

dont you have legal prostitution where you live? I dont get how anyone is a virgin in Europe

then go and start killing niggas idk user

Fuck it, I’d hit all their clits in quick succession just to have them bucking their freshly shaved pussies in my face when they orgasm and squirt their fresh pussy cream into my mouth. The only one I’d be a teeny bit hesitant with would be Julia; given her age the cream may be slightly sour. However, a quick dab of my tongue directly into her vagina will tell me one way or the other. Laura and Jane definitely look as if they’d give me gallons of puss juice on which to feast and absorb their DNA. It’s all about the DNA you see. The more cream I ingest the more feminine I feel. With the last clit I licked, she had s really flappy loose vagina but there was so much cream oozing and bubbling out I barely knew what to do! Luckily I licked it all up and swallowed it, but I could taste it for days (in a good way - fresh and pungent). It made my nipples sore and achy too so there must’ve been a huge hormonal load. I must get on the dating app for more lickings as I’ve made myself super horny now. It feels like I might be growing a clit under my balls - it always throbs when I think of clits and cream, as if I was a woman. The funny thing is that I’m not gay. I just love women so much I want to be one.

>I'm an introverted extrovert.
Sounds very complicated for me.

catalonia is a meme flag that you can pick from the drop down menu
he's not actually in europe

Going to work during the day, lifting weights during the evening and drinking with buddies on the weekend. I haven't had sex in over 10 years and I don't even care.

Attached: FCox_neUcAUnyoA.jpg (560x547, 80.83K)

>these are 10/10s in bongland
ngmi

Room of hags