INTEL SLAVA Z CAUGHT LYING AGAIN

Another lie from Intel Slava Z; at this point they're just Russian CNN

Attached: 1610-1612.png (1778x1266, 2.88M)

Did he live?

the guy who is the dock on the left made a video today

wHO AND WHAT IS THIS AND WHY SHOULD i CARE

fake af
that's a known azov guy

The guy on the left? Yeah, he's still alive. As are many of Azov members and non-ukrainian volunteers that were already killed 6 gazillion times by the Russian forces lmao

Attached: obraz_2022-03-31_185706.png (1136x1280, 1M)

Ukrainian cards float

A thread died for this...

Stolen Finnish hover pole bread technology.

Attached: 4375823832.jpg (800x600, 95.37K)

To be fair they look virtually identical.
Besides, all these guys have to be senior right? You can only get a certain number of personnel on a chopper

cope, he posted a video nearly an hour later, picrel
vatniks are getting really fancy with their vpns, maybe I'll catch some rare flags today

Attached: 277454884_520971012718407_2294191655820657645_n.jpg (855x926, 58.79K)

Retard...

answer to pole = answer to monkey
/thread

Can I ask you a question. If you get your fight with the Russians. What will you say when you realise the Russians will first from the first hour using tactical nuclear weapons. They’ve thousands. More than enough for every mid sized city in Poland.

What exactly is your logic? Given you would be guaranteed the annihilation of your nation that would make the last century seem kind? Do you WANT to die ?

Has cleaning toilets in London and seeing your women whore themselves for British pounds made you suicidal Pavel?

I’m curious.

Now make it look as if Russians shot their own helicopters and are trying to cover it by making them look like Ukrainians.
Reddit will eat up anything.

he is azov dude. there were pics of this nazifaggots weeks ago threatening russians
are you one of those refugees in pooland? why dont you go further west or north? scandinavian loser benefits are better

Why do you care your literally indonesian gook

What exactly am i supposed to be seeing there?
Its not one Ukrainian guy but a different Ukrainian guy? Uh, okay

>cope, he posted a video nearly an hour later, picrel
This video is pre-recorded but he is possibly alive.

They are at the part of grief where they think it hurts Ivan’s like you that you stacked 500 of their Nazi pals and didn’t get the super important 500 Nazis who ran out the back door.

It’s the anger stage. Soon will be bargaining when it hits home just how fucked losing the oil and gas makes Europe. Then depression. Deep grinding poverty too. Like they laughed at Russia as they stole its wealth. Them they will accept. And in 100 years they will be Russia and Chinas bitch.

It pains me that I live in a continent of such epic faggotry. At least Ireland may dodge the apocalypse when their nigger and Muslim populations rightfully turn on them and eat them alive for being degenerate and fucking it all up.

About what? right one looks like official military pass, and left one is one the larpers issue in addition.

keep freezing your bread, Ivan. you'll need it.
>reddit spacing
kys nigger
Any Forums is basically an edgy version of reddit now; both sites are bunch of normies that will eat up anything that is thrown at them as long as it aligns with their worldview. everyone that has been here before the 2016 influx of trump faggots knows this
your country counts sudanese as white in their race census concerning immigrants. also he's nearly not even half as important as the other guy

Attached: photo_2022-03-26_15-21-06 (2).jpg (1280x720, 211.72K)

Must have stung you somewhere there. Knowing Polish bitches will be whoring themselves for Rubles and not Pounds in 5 years Kek. The whoredom of polish bitches is universal. I’ve tossed enough to the side used up to know.