The problem here is anti-blackness in asian communities. They exclude blacks from their neighborhoods and schools...

The problem here is anti-blackness in asian communities. They exclude blacks from their neighborhoods and schools. If the government were to forcibly integrate blacks and asians, the racism would immediately lessen

Attached: ajoquja.jpg (500x420, 54.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/01/02/details-emerge-about-victim-in-fatal-starbucks-laptop-grab-in-montclair/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/02/03/third-suspect-charged-in-montclair-laptop-death-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Debunked by asians themselves

Attached: 234657686.png (1211x787, 151.33K)

>forced integration
it worked out well for white Americans

The problem is that Asians are seen as an easier target because they're generally shorter than most other races. It's literally punching down.

The average height in China is literally 167.1 cm

Attached: beijing.jpg (1280x720, 137.39K)

I agree. The problem is a lack of diversity within asian communities and families. We should use the buddy system to pair them up and assign every asian a black mentor.

tenda spencer sucks black dick while niggers rob and kill east asian males. very bizarre.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/01/02/details-emerge-about-victim-in-fatal-starbucks-laptop-grab-in-montclair/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/02/03/third-suspect-charged-in-montclair-laptop-death-case/

Attached: 1638444825245.webm (1344x728, 1.26M)

Asians don't go near black people, so of course they get harassed by the people they are around. Retard.

Attached: 1638444966796.jpg (432x426, 78.34K)

Every race on earth hates niggers and kikes.

Get rid of those two races and we will all live in harmony.

Source?

Blacks = zerg
Asians = protoss
Whites = terran

Attached: 1639154297571.png (587x1003, 483.34K)

Attached: 1558883713776.jpg (240x180, 13.35K)

Attached: 1597235292939.png (520x428, 61.15K)

Niggers would have to be less terrible as whole. They deserve their rotten steel jungles and police brutality simulators. The only good blacks who make it out of their shit into better neighborhoods 90% or more of the time generally hate the larger nigger populace and don't want to be part of it. The issue is that 10% of privileged blacks that don't know what its like to live alongside their fellow niggers or are drug dealers who were able to move into a good neighborhood somehow laundering correctly.

If the government were to enforce Asian-Nigger communities you would politically awaken the meek and mild manner led Asians into a modern day mongol horde.
So please.

Why did they pick the most evil sngry glaring looking girl for the cover

I'm willing to bet your average Asian is a normie that's afraid to call out niggers and be labeled a racist. Also probably don't spend a lot of time around blacks either.

This is literally sn argument to keep them out lmao

"asians are being oppressed"

This is why no one will take republicans seriously. You're crying about the race with the least racially motivated attacks against them. But will say nothing about the group who recieved the most racially motivated attacks against them for decades. This is why conservatives always lose. You're not consistent with your battles and constantly reveal your racist tendencies

Attached: 987657898999.jpg (2500x1818, 215.59K)

a sample size of 57 means fuck all in a country with several hundred million people.

Asians lived under tyranny for millenia. Subservience is a virtue in their culture. They are born to be cucked by the strong.

Attached: weak asian genes kneel before African kings.jpg (1145x1932, 666.07K)

Keep coping, keep making up excuses

>The problem here is anti-blackness in asian communities. They exclude blacks from their neighborhoods and schools.
More proof Asians are smarter than liberals.

Attached: 1638480301483.png (800x800, 263.16K)

I agree, we need more inclusion and equality. The Asian community definitely needs more home invasions from chimps and apes.

>white politicians
>in US
so bunch of kikes with their pet niggers

The problem is that whites prevent asians from defending themselves with lynch mobs.

Ive seen 300+ incidents of blacks physically attacking asians in the last year or so, not 3.

I can literally post more than 6 webms of niggers attacking chinks this chart has to be fake lmao

come on user, what the fuck is this shit!

Attached: 1597824211487.jpg (398x376, 90.5K)

>least racially motivated attacks
Because Asians are the smallest demographic? Overall count is nothing if their share is still disproportionately higher. If there are only 10 Indonesians in a town of 20,000 and 8 of them were subject to hate crimes, that's still 80% and the town definitely has anti-Indonesian prejudice.

I SUPPORT THIS

Attached: trooper.jpg (474x464, 31.12K)

This is not accurate though. This is a stereotype of people ignorant of the difference between, for example Northern Han and Southern Han Chinese. Northern Han call southerners, “Southern Monkey because they are small and because of their facial features. Northern Han have heights the same as Europe (you can find this info by province online).
And remember this is with still being a developing country and with population that lived through famines, likely not meeting their full height potential due to poor nutrition in childhood. In Canada the wealthy Chinese from the North are very often quite tall.
We were more often exposed to southern Han in the past from Hong Kong and places like Fujian. The stereotype is inaccurate because the True Han come from the North and the Southerners mixed with women from local native populations and became “Southern Monkeys”

>Why are Asians provoking these wonderful black kangs into a state of violence?

I believe this.

Knew some gook bitch in my old friend group that literally everyone loathes. She went from being afraid of speaking out against black on asian crime to full on anti-white hatred the moment the DNC flipped the switch on the propoganda machine. Asiatic races are far more compliant with authority, and will always betray their own sensibilities to fall in line with the crowd. Second generation asian women are far, far worse than their white counterparts.

Literally not my problem.

Nobody wants niggers in their communities.

Attached: 0d5.jpg (736x315, 14.14K)

Merc News sucks ass. :)

I get all their stories on my Google News feed but they want subscription.

I've noticed all good news is free, and all fake and gay wants subscription fees.

CNN is only free fake news.

NY Post is free, NYTimes wants money.

Anytime there are blacks around, there are problems.

>the race/ethnicity was identified in the news
Yeah so if cnn forgot to mention it was a pack of niggers, it wasn’t a pack of niggers.

Leftists are retarded.

>Identified in the news
The news doesn’t report on groids attacking anyone unless it’s already made the rounds on social media and they are forced to. If the attacker is white it will be front page news within the hour. they actively SUPPRESS information to “avoid stereotypes”.

Forgot pic

Attached: 4ED2A96C-8887-419A-8F2A-E1363CCC719B.jpg (750x678, 168.52K)

Leftists are retarded

This conflates geopolitics with race hatred. The CCP calls any suggestion that it is the source of the virus, with "racism." Any criticism of the CCP, really. There are more whites than blacks in politics, so more whites will call it "the Chinese virus."

Blacks are responsible for more actual racist assaults on asians, just as they are 200 times more likely to commit an aggravated assault than the general population, overall.

Not all blacks are niggers. But 99% of niggers are black. They have a culture of bitterness, anti-intellectualism, and violence against whites. And the woke/DNC.Jew media rhetoric only enflames that propensity.

>The only good blacks who make it out of their shit into better neighborhoods 90% or more of the time generally hate the larger nigger populace and don't want to be part of it.
It's more complicated than that

Why are asians discriminating against the downtrodden black people?

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (475x356, 182.89K)

Haha niggers killed my gook friend plz respect mlk day

This

>nigger on white violence - it's okay
>nigger on ching chong violence - OMG WE MUST STOP IT

I fucking hate the amerimutts and their shithole