You're not going to buy Russian tubes for your amps anymore, right Any Forums?

You're not going to buy Russian tubes for your amps anymore, right Any Forums?

Attached: 6L6GCsvetlana-d96205cb418f753662c8b93e73fe57a7.jpg (248x672, 31.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubedepot.com/t/brands/sovtek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm purposely buying only Russian tubes for my amps

I boycotted everything Russian.
Absolutely nothing changed.

Fuck yeah I am. Now I can annoy the neighbors and libs at the same time!

Only faggots use tubes or discrete.
t
IC Masterrace

My amp is solid state, but I might buy some russian tubes just cause

Attached: download (2).jpg (219x230, 5.47K)

I need a new set for a Peavey 6505+

I swear to god these fucking things have gotten so expensive it's not even worth it to replace them.

Chinaman got all my amp needs covered.

Attached: PXL_20220331_194943399.jpg (4000x3000, 2.92M)

Damn, I literally worked in that factory.

That's my Russian ex's name lmao

>.jpg
My reaction to some faggot trying to be a snob about music gear. At this point SS sounds great. I made a one time purchase that gives me endless tonal options without having to spend tens of thousands on diffrent amps and pedals, all in one box. Whether it's a Fender Mustang GTX or Boss Katana, what about their sound do you find bad?

It's either russian tubes or slovak. Nobody else makes em anymore.

Meant for

Look at this DIYers. Nowhere in the world it's possible to get such a high plywood quality.

Attached: russian-birch-hardwood-plywood.jpg (600x398, 69.57K)

The gain circuits never sound as good. Tube overdrive is so mushy and smooth sounding compared to digital or transistor distortion.

i ran svetlanas in my boogie studio 22.

gorgeous tone, that most faggot burgers don't deserve

What do you like specifically? I've honestly been thinking of dumping my tube amp since I've heard some decent solid state amps recently. I don't play anything live anymore so I'm also trying to downsize to something that's appropriate for a normal sized room. I'm not necessarily looking for something to model other amps and sounds, but something that gives a lot of options (I grew up with a Mesa Mark III my brother had, and I dislike some SS amps I've seen that have like a dial with settings: Clean, Jazzy, Bluesy, Crunchy, SUPER DUPER INSANE! and like a dial for low/mid/high).

The fucking boomers bought up all the tubes now they're pricey as fuck now. Luckily, I use a tube preamp into a solid state power amp for most of my playing. I've got preamp tubes and I have a couple solid state drop ins on the way.

There's an American company that says they might produce guitar amp tubes again. Hopefully they're good quality and last a long time without being insanely pricey

I only use transistor amps. Tubes are for faggots.

Attached: 31f7d9391a2df4ff430771ac24268692[1].jpg (1200x675, 139.33K)

> Nobody else makes em anymore
I've literally never seen a russian made tube. They're all made in China.

why would you buy anything by JJ tubes? (slovakian)

tubedepot.com/t/brands/sovtek

My tubes are Russian. The only places that make tubes in any actual capacity are
>Russia
>China
>Slovenia