America is a banana republic

America is a banana republic.

Attached: wu.png (1278x1234, 1.53M)

Base, why so jealous?

Attached: 1648382383860.png (637x402, 509.2K)

aren't there like 3 fucking million people living off from food stamps

i think that alone makes you a banana republic

That's actually pretty smart. Chuds btfo.

how many russians have protested outside Putin's house?

Good. Protests don't do shit unless it's for Jews and niggers anyway. Going to her house to protest will just anger and annoy her neighbors.
Totally do not burn down her house though because that would be bad and wrong.

Thats less than one percent of our population, guess what color?

cringe, then suddenly based

What's there to protest? He's neither mass importing niggers from africa nor trying to trannify their kids

if only we had some sort of warning

Attached: 1554862629491.jpg (486x311, 53.69K)

sorry, i gave you the wrong number, it's actually 42 million

don't know where the 3 came from, maybe it's the amount people are in jail for marijuana

quick run down on every 'american' chink mayor, senator or any other higher up representative. are they all fucking ccp assets?

Is it illegal to protest outside her neighbors houses?

>when asked how she intended to keep Boston running during blizzard season, Mayor Wu responded "I'm getting used to dealing with problems that are expensive, disruptive and white," eliciting laughs and cheers from the audience

Attached: download.jpg (640x420, 48.82K)

just throw things through the window and leave
in the middle of the night

Thats in boston alone

I've never seen a more obvious commie plant, well her and the nigger mayor in nyc. She's a very nervous lady.

Are they going to raise the CCP flag at city hall this year?

What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

I was just going to say this.

She means her white fuck buddies

It is our duty as americans to hang people like this. But you fags won't do shit. Enjoy your slavery.

China, Israel, Russia, it's not just chinks our politicians are working for pretty much every country except America.

If only it rose to the level of banana now.

st patricks day

What's her addy?

Dispatch a team to force her perform a bukkake video.

White firefighters were giving her a pain in the ass in negotiations with the city.

Attached: modern-solutions2.jpg (735x539, 41.53K)

food stamps exist so we can subsidize mcdonald,amazon and walmart workers(basically everyone not making 200k)
since employers don’t want to pay wages kept in with inflation that are livable.
and governments are acting like a bandaid for them.

canada did this already. illegal to protest outside any officials place. they just arrested couple people in nova scotia for protesting out dr strang's (head covid guy for province) house. not beating door down or yelling nonstop in the night or doing anything. just standing with signs.

the very moment politician does something like that he/she should be killed for corruption and abuse of public trust

Attached: Yamaguchi.jpg (1600x1329, 379.67K)