IQ is driving me fucking nuts

I’m black and very introverted, to make things worse i have a strong verbal iq and it intimidates my black brothers and sisters. I learn esperanto, dutch, and french, and people think i’m a stuck up asswipe that’s “acting white”. I’m kinda tired of everything desu. I’m too quiet, my black family says they’re worried about me. I play emotional music, they start crying for me. I play sodoku, they say they’re worried about me. I fucking hate evangelical protestantism bros. Catholicism is better because at they actually respect your boundaries. They’re not there to sing together and hold hands together. They’re there to pray. Fucking hell.

Attached: B1370154-0B3C-45C4-9B31-761D7C996C61.jpg (807x935, 84.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGER

learn to code.
everyone is gonna fuck off then, and you get a cushy job and a good future as added value

I prefer to be by myself.

you need to find people with similar verbal IQ to talk to or you will not be happy. unfortunately, the difference in people between average and above average IQ may be a few IQ points, but because of how the testing is normalized, you're measuring double or triple the cognitive capacity.

talking to normals is like talking to dogs, except dogs listen better and are in general a little more submissive and cooperative.

Facts

Attached: CHUDSEETHE.png (990x646, 362.59K)

Sing this tune to your fellow niggers since I'm not allowed:

YOU ARE BLACK
YOU ARE BLACK
NIGGER ALL THE WAY
OH WHAT NIG
IT IS TO GER
NIGGERS ARE FUCKING GAAAAY aY!

Why did you colonize my brothers, man? Why?

>avg black iq is 85
We’re fucking only 5 pts away from 90.
>hispanic iq is 90
They’re smarter than us, but by how much?
>white iq is 100
Standard dev higher than my people. Mathematically speaking its a huge fucking gap. I don’t know who to trust. James flynn or Charles murray?

>brothers
that just made me doubt of your iq.

your "brothers" sold your ancestors as slaves bc they were made prisonners in tribal wars or were just unwanted individual and thats how you ended up in america.

they sold you for glass beads, mirrors or gunpowder.
no such thing as pan-africanism in africa

you’re welcome to go back anytime you want, I have a feeling you won’t.

Everybody has the need to glorify their ancestors. I will not deny them this.

Just make some friends with nerdy white or asian guys. You don't need to hang around with crab bucket black people holding you down. Reject niggardry at all cost.

>Everybody has the need to glorify their ancestors.
no, only the people who dont have a story of their own.

I'm white and I have low verbal iq and extremely high spatial iq. It's a curse.

Are you an artist?

Blacks need solid leadership not rappers and ball players

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: His eminence Cardinal Sarah speaks.jpg (567x908, 170.76K)

whats the point of learning multiple languages when english is the one that matters in the business world. why are you wasting your brains bandwidth learning a useless language?

Just find yourself a good white woman, move away from your family, live your life.

Be Catholic bro. Black Catholics are high echelon. Black priests are some of the holiest people.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: His eminence Francis Arzine.jpg (649x943, 84.69K)

I was quite high IQ as well, until most this was destroyed and taken away from me here in this country Canada, where being too favored in anyway is a negative thing and thus you are subjected to gasses and other devices that generally lower your abilities, why they do this I do not know it is the most absurd thing I have ever encountered.