Texas student wins $90K settlement from teacher after sitting out Pledge of Allegiance

>A Texas high school student won a $90,000 settlement from her former teacher after a lawsuit where she claimed several teachers harassed her and disciplined her for not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance, according to a news release.
>According to a statement on Tuesday from American Atheists, a civil rights organization, the Texas Association of School Boards paid to resolve the case after Benjie Harris, a 12th-grade sociology teacher at Klein Oak High School in the Houston suburb of Spring, agreed to settle the case brought by his former student, Mari Oliver, the Houston Chronicle reported.
>“Nonreligious students often face bullying or harassment for expressing their deeply held convictions,” Nick Fish, president of American Atheists, said in the statement. “No one should have to endure the years of harassment, disrespect, and bullying our client faced. The fact that this happened in a public school and at the hands of staff who should know better is particularly appalling. After nearly five years of litigation, the defendant finally made the only smart decision and agreed to settle this case.”

kiro7.com/news/trending/texas-student-wins-90k-settlement-teacher-after-sitting-out-pledge-allegiance/ZVX5HLKKYBEU7NWFC3MI6Q562I/

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-092859.jpg (1080x1451, 344.19K)

Basically it all went to the lawyers.

Also fuck the anti-white courts

>90k for five years of litigation
That isn't really a "victory" lol

>“Nonreligious students often face bullying or harassment for expressing their deeply held convictions,”
doubt.png

Under Jewish freedom you are worthless cattle set to receive mandatory experimental injections, but you're free to say anything negative you want about European culture.

I hope that kid gets brutally raped and dismembered by niggers. Never disrespect the only good thing about america or I WILL COME FOR YOU.

it's the fatass isnt it

Why are Texans so fat? I had a Texan expat colleague here that could barely use stairs

Something has to be done about the judiciary. It's insane just how ideological it is.

I remember a Canadian kid in my high school who never stood for the anthem and teachers always hated it, hell they gave me a hard time for having a hat on during an assembly where it was sung.

how dare he not pledge allegiance to his elite overlords, the sheep are outraged

HEY
HEY
HEY FAGGOt
YEAH YOU BIBLE FAGGOT
LOL GOD IS FAKE
YOURE A FUCKING RETARD
LOL FAG
FAG
>gets punched in the face
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM A VICTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

>nooooo you can't just refuse to pledge your loyalty to our jewish masters!
Not. My. Problem.

Lmao.

The pledge is to the flag, the republic and to one nation under God. The elite overlords are probably happy to see it go.

this happened to me when i went to school. too bad i didnt go to court or whatever.

>>nooooo you can't just refuse to pledge your loyalty to our jewish masters!
Show me where it says this, faggot kike. Go suck the cum out of your boyfriend's asshole, stupid nigger

She will be broke again in 3 months. Women can't manage money.

One time I decided to overdo it by saying it with religious zeal. The teachers were creeped out it was pretty funny.

I'm 6'2 and 150 pounds. I walk at least 10 miles every workday. Niggers,mexicans and good ol boys are fat . Yes, that's like 92 percent of texas but I'm a normal BMI.
t. Texas

Twink

My dog is heavier than you

good, send that commie shit back to the ussr

Post dog
Fuck you

my dick is heavier than you

>it doesn't outright say it so it isn't true
dumb subhuman, keep seething kek

get raped.

being a skeleton is just as bad

Based. The Bible says not to swear oaths. Zog can lick nuts.