Politically speaking, what happens here?

Politically speaking, what happens here?

Attached: maine-state-usa-vector-27148528.jpg (857x1080, 168.66K)

most of it is norman rockwell type white boomers that still live like its 1955. not in the trad based way, more like 1990's high school english teacher with a bowtie type of way. Think stephen king (lives there) except more conservative. lots of small towns with high unemployment and lots of opiates. Boston and NY niggers like to take expeditions up there to offload stepped on crack/heroin at 5x markup. 80% of the people share the same 5 french or british last names like ciancette, everyone is related and knows each other.
"wrong side of the tracks" still applies as most towns are bisected by a railway or interstate or both, with functional people on one side and dilapidated crackhouses on the other.

the canadian border is all french/acadian bumpkins driving 30 year old cars and dont have a clue about whats happening even the next town over

portland is still mostly white, but liberal with a shitskin mayor. Think of portland(me)÷boston = seattle ÷ portland (or). Just a bunch of bars and coffeshops not much else to do.

the coast/islands are all retirement communities full of rich white boomers from all over the northeast that are going for the central maine norman rockwell thing but are too sophisticated to jump in the deep end and want that coastal breeze.

t. lived in pittsfield me for a year

there's a fight between environmentalists and A Canadian company that owns dams there, the last remaining population of Atlantic Salmon in the united states lives in Maine rivers and the dams are killing them. even if they take all the dams out the aquaculture in the area makes the ocean lethal to Wild salmon so they're fucked either way.

that's about all I know

surprised the paper and lumber industry didnt kill off the salmon

maine was a major paper pulp producer for decades but most of those plants were shut down a long time ago. The environmental damage still remains. Pulp is one of the most damaging industries to aquatic ecosystems.

Some ugly faggot who larps as a write lives there. Yes, we are talking about you Steven King. Your writing sucks.

Democrats in Maine are trying to pass a law making non-citizens eligible to vote.
Also, Stephen King is a pedophile junkie.

The last refuge of the true white man. And lobster.

It's pretty full, maybe fuck off

Our governor is an incompetent patsy doing the deep states bidding. Our republican senator sells us out, while our independent one votes democrat 90% of the time. Legitimate votes for conservative republicans are stolen with rank choice voting theft. The corruption is real.

yep, seems the best they can do to bring back any industry.

very little industry in maine. Minimal tourism. Few universities. Mostly rural. There were a few factories left in thebearly 00's when i lived there but last i heard they all shut down. seems most people either work for the government or some local school, the walmart, or logging and ship building, or scraping by selling pills.

Best maine can do at this point is attracts tourists and retirees from the NY/Boston area and to do that they need to rehabilitate their image to suit lefties.

Industry isnt coming back, it's an inconvenient place for it even with massive tax breaks as its so far out of the way.

>surprised the paper and lumber industry didnt kill off the salmon

there used to be a few hundred thousand salmon returning to some rivers but the pulp and paper mills and the dams (combined with overfishing) wiped them out. the highest salmon run in Maine today is about 500 per year in the Penobscot river and it drops lower every year, even with stocking efforts.

I went to Rumford Maine a couple times for a car rally race there, the entire town for miles smells like old hotdogs because of the paper mill

Minimal tourism? Meh, we're called Vacationland for a reason. My town quintuples in size during the summer. Tourism is lifeblood here, especially boaters. Much of Mass, CT and NY consider this their 'getaway' from the shitholes they vote for.

I left for college and came back after 6 years understanding a lot more about Philly and niggers. I consult and make $200k+ and I love the state, but I hate our leadership and the stolen election. Zuckerberg pushed a bunch of cash into Lewiston.

I live in saint John on the Saint john river and the Salmon died off here too, pulp and paper is still a big deal here and is partly to blame. hydro dams and aquaculture are probably worse though.

Maine has this weird thing where people from Southern New England move there trying to get clean.

Meth and Somalians

massive faggotry, the populace is by and large not very sophisticated so the progressives are able to trick them into voting for rinos consistently despite their generally very lolbertarian leanings

I think it was in the movie Jaws that I first heard you have to have 4 generations being born in Maine to be considered a Maine-er? I hope they still do that. You need to clearly mark the outsiders and shame them. I wish I had been born in Maine (or Vermont or New Hampshire).

this guy maines.

sure it quintuples (i bet you're right on the coast) but its still not enough to really sustain an economy much. It's no florida or outerbanks. And those vacationers are all retirees who aren't exactly partying it up droppibg 3k a night like they do on miami beach. Inland maine is a completely different story too.

sure do, had a wicked oxy habit circa 2005. miss that burnham redeye tho.

Forgot to mention Somalians creating little Mogadishu’s in Portland and Lewiston, faggot.

Based and checked, supposedly it's only for local elections in portland. Ultimately they'll just let them vote in the federal and state elections by way of dindu

>the canadian border is all french/acadian bumpkins driving 30 year old cars and dont have a clue about whats happening even the next town over
That is wrong, I am from New Brunswick, we have more money and way better quality of drugs than you faggots.
LMAO, choke on cocks.

Attached: 1624562121570.jpg (865x1024, 132.36K)

i did say portland has a shitskin mayor.

but portland is still one of the whitest cities in america. prob way more somalis on boston, just they make up a bigger % in portland, and yet portland is still whiter than boston. Only way zuckthefuck can get niggers into portland is by importing them and that should say alot.

plus mainers aren't nordcucks, they have zero tolerance policies on everything and they have basically 0% "african american" (slave) population. It won't ever turn into minneapolosisadishu