Vaxxers on suicide watch

A cruise ship with 100% vaxxed people on board has major COVID outbreak. Hahahahahahahaha.

zerohedge.com/covid-19/100-percent-vaccinated-cruise-ship-hit-covid-19-outbreak

Attached: 00023255487.jpg (495x294, 38.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are anti vaxxers so low IQ?

That makes complete sense.
After a few months of being "fully vaxxed," vaxtards are MORE likely to catch it

Oh please do inform us, bong!
What did we get wrong??

exist

Ooh that's a spicy meatball!
How's about you come up with something...or do you have brain fog today?
Any other conditions we should know about, user?

For starters you’ve been claiming we’d all be dead in six months, or be sterilized, or get HIV… nope.

Second you’re still obsessed. You’ve spent two years fighting and complaining and making your life entirely about this. We had two shots, maybe an hour of our lives each, and we went about our shit. Like for some of you guys this is like your entire life almost. Fighting a war against vaccines that like 90% of us had over a year ago now and don’t even need to think about. Seems like a waste of good living.

Germ theory is super cool an neat, you can't observe it, you can't reproduce any science about it, but yeah, it's cool to believe in it religiously even when it gets proved wrong every day

Better call a Fuggboat

Carlos.jpg

Mandatory booster at the departure.

I'm just not getting it is all

BTW, what happened to the winter of death for the unvaxxinated?

>you’re still obsessed
Nice projection.

Fpbp. All of their arguments are either strawmen or based on completely made up shit

>having nothing left, the vaxcuck resorts to name calling
You got played, just admit it already.

You would think they would have learned with how humiliated they got by the Q-tard scam. But nope, they just went all in on the next boomer hysteria.

It was never six months, but variable with effects worse with time, so stop lying.

Also, it's already happening. I'd go check my virility if I were you.

Why would I get a vaccine that does absolutely nothing ?

That's 3 whole seasons away, user

>you’ve been claiming we’d all be dead in six months, or be sterilized, or get HIV
No, I've been claiming all-cause death would rise dramatically. It has. Also, get checked for HIV.
>We had two shots, maybe an hour of our lives
imagine spending an hour to take off years, maybe decades
>like 90% of us had over a year ago now and don’t even need to think about.
We don't need to think about it either bc pureblood. We both have to wear masks on airplanes, we both need to sign forms stating we haven't been in contact, had fever, etc So...why'd you get an experimental shot?

How many times must it be explained to you negative IQ anti-vaxers that the vaccines aren't 100% protection, and if you bring a infected person in highly enclosed environment it is still likely it's going to spread. The impact will be less, the spread is less likely, but if you give a specific circumstance like a cruiseship the spread is still likely due to the very nature of it being an enclosed environment and the social contact.

For starters, vaxxers have been claiming we'd all be dead in 6 months, or be sterilized, or have "long covid"... nope.

Second you're still obsessed. You've spent two years fighting for mandates and waiting for antivaxxers to die and making your life entirely about this. We had no shots, not even a minute of our time, and went on with our shit. For some of you guys this is like your entire life almost. Fighting a war for vaccines that 10% of us don't want and don't even want to think about. Seems like a waste of good living.

Because Covid is a hoax. The tests are a scam and they made up the disease out of thin air.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI

This has been known since early 2020. C'mon guys, stop falling for their tricks.

haha

Not even after a few months, they seem to be instantly more susceptible. In Ontario double vaxxed have about 1.5x the case rate of unvaxxed, and boosted have about 2x higher the case rate of unvaxxed. i know someone personally who caught covid less than a week after they got vaxxed and they didn't pass it on to me.

Attached: 1608235673664.jpg (799x800, 168.31K)

Attached: Quarantine.jpg (896x656, 67.27K)

Attached: 1627572794964.jpg (926x1024, 97.49K)

Attached: 1628793218483.jpg (828x806, 390.43K)

>don't you get it? they don't prevent COVID, we just need you to take them because uhhhh... the risk is lower!
You're all absolute hysterics. Compulsory medical treatment "for your own good". Really creepy people.

uh guys reddit said it's not news so stop talking about it? seriously stop talking about it and get vaxxed

Attached: faggots.png (949x897, 76.74K)

Attached: CommonCold1989.jpg (630x900, 98.78K)

>completely made up shit
imagine shilling this hard for no-liability Pharmajews and sticking your head in the sand re VAERS and peer group anecdotal evidence? Let alone insurance payouts?

That was for people crossing the border, imagine not knowing that lol

Attached: 1996wuflu.png (847x880, 1.99M)

Attached: TooFunny.jpg (960x757, 194K)

covid ended a month ago
slide it

They gave a third of you saline, so there's people to call the other 2/3 'hypochondriacs' when they start complaining about getting sick soon.
Plausible deniability.
Sorry, Cheif

Attached: 2015.png (745x867, 76.1K)

How many times must we explain that after a few months, you're MORE likely to get Covid than we are?
Filthy mudblood, cope harder

Attached: RecycledFootage.jpg (640x877, 80.14K)

So it's not a vaccine then

>anti vaxxers
>low IQ

Look at the coping little faggot that was a coward afraid of a rebranded cold
Pitiable fuck

Enjoy you AIDS, faggot. Truly a fitting end.

>arguments
I don't need an argument to decline a medical treatment. End of story.

Attached: ClimateAnxietyLOL.jpg (1588x904, 530.41K)

That means its working goy

Attached: 1628013673504.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Look at the vaxxie,
so brave and so bold.
He gave himself AIDS,
cause he was scared of a cold.

Attached: 1628874256688.webm (360x480, 2.54M)

This.

Attached: Bribe.jpg (545x478, 50.12K)

>Boys have a penis
>Girls have a vagina

Does this piss you off as well?

>zerohedge
nigger tier fake news
>OP
A faggot and a nigger

Sink the fucking ship.

Attached: TimeStamps.png (2038x2914, 3.68M)

Attached: Bias.jpg (713x1024, 82.56K)

Ah, good old Reddit. Successfully determining that the words "at least" actually means "exactly this amount and not a single person more"

Attached: changingwords.png (1570x1008, 211.14K)

> OMG OMG OMG. The vax will prevent the spread
> it doesn't prevent the spread
> what are you talking about I never said it would prevent the spread. you low iq chudcels.
This your brain on MSM

Attached: Bias2.jpg (930x1024, 99.06K)

Wat

Attached: Bias3.jpg (640x702, 82.24K)