WHY ISN'T IT WORKING???

Why isn't the russian economy collapsing? I'm paying 2 euro for diesel and inflation is at 8% for this shit. Please send help

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-181931_Chrome.jpg (1080x1184, 229.51K)

The collapse is estimated to happen on the 14th of April. Sit tight.

Ruble price is Kremlin lies.

Two
More
Weeks

Why the 14th?
Wouldn't the 13th be more kino because it's the number of misfortune?

TWO MORE WEEEEEKS

*Begin dilating my worm-infested gaping troon hole*

Cope, discord tranny

Attached: 4lqb8k.jpg (903x500, 128.42K)

>I'm paying 2 euro for diesel and inflation is at 8% for this shit.
Not my problem

>it means the sanctions are working!

Are you retarded? They are out of chips, parts, machine tools and had to steal 500m worth of planes they can't get spares from. And interest rates are at 20%.
kek

Attached: rubble monthly.png (1601x865, 75.98K)

it's time to bring the twitch lesbian witches to cast a spell on ebil Russia, it'll work for sure

Satan has betrayed us!!!!!!!!!!

Did they tell you that on TV ?

And we are out of everything else and inflation is at 15%. kek

>Are you retarded? They are out of chips, parts, machine tools and had to steal 500m worth of planes they can't get spares from. And interest rates are at 20%.
You're an idiot. China will supply everything they need.

reminder

Attached: 1646584148172.png (1300x430, 66.63K)

I want to invest in Russia. Are the currency exchanges in cities offering rubles? Or can I order them from my bank?

>And interest rates are at 20%.
We had high interest rates even during good times in our economy - 2000s and till around early 2010s

you are also Chinese , why are you imposing sanctions on us ?

Yep, the yellow jew just wants money

Sanctions never work and hurt those who introduce them more. Remember how US sanctioned USSR in the 80s?
It backfired, US collapsed and now its biggest chunk is invading independent Texas to prevent it from joining Warsaw pact.

80% of world's economy are either USSR or True Korea because being under sanctions is actually good for the economy.

AMERICA IS WINNING

>BREAKING - US occupied Iraq says they want to strengthen ties with Russia

Attached: 1646015226051.png (800x600, 140.83K)

They're burning trough every possible strategical reserve just to keep wall street meme numbers up. That's why the switch to rouble, because they wont have anything left to back it. So they just have to force use of only thing they can print for free.

the USSR didn't care because we had 300 million people and 3 times more resources

yeah ok chang

Attached: 38373938.png (690x562, 83.01K)

>had to steal 500m worth of planes
>breaks all lease contracts
>i-its you who stole them!

If Chinese companies intended to violate export licences, do you think they or the Russians would publicly admit it?

>you are also Chinese , why are you imposing sanctions on us ?
It's because of China, not Russia per say.

>I'm paying 2 euro for diesel and inflation is at 8% for this shit.
This means the sanctions are working. 2 more weeks.

Tourist detected

we got wat we deserve and asked for my friend.

It's because they're not printing more you dumb niggers.. Sanctions still in effect tho

>ruble price is Kremlin lies
God take this man's oxigen away please.
Financial centers like London and Amsterdam price the Ruble

China won't supply western aircraft parts, it will supply chinese aircrafts instead.

newfag

I'm an old faggot

man, that guy is such a prankster

good post

Two more weeks.

Attached: vladimir-putin-laugh.gif (498x409, 3.27M)

go to any bank and try to sell them rubles for this price.

The official conversion rate in the UdSSR was 3 Rubel for 2 Dollar.

china cant even make a jet engine, they have to buy russias shitty pot metal disposable ones for their domestically manufactured airplanes

Sanctions do a lot of damage but you're not a real country if you let them affect your foreign policy, this is why they weee never a valid diplomacy tool to begin with.

Black market price is 200-300.
>1 post by this id
SAGE

What kind of black market idiot ? They can be bought on the stock exchange for 90 rubles 1 dollar, as well as exchanged in cash for the same amount in Moscow from a dealer

Tell me, please, where is that black market in Moscow?

How come your currency didn't fall so much despite yoru country being in utter chaos, how is any of this real?

>financial markets are always a look into the future, the current price is in reality the price of expectation
>markets thought Russias economy is going to bust
>real world data showed it is not happening
>market corrects its assumptions

This is a pretty simple views of what is happening. Clueless Excel and PowerPoint monkeys in different positions (Wall Street, think tanks, NGOs, Pentagon, state department....) assumed that Russia is going to get way more isolated than, they assumed their leverage is bigger, they assumed that Ukraine will hold longer.... the narrative machine was at its maximum the last month to bend reality to their preferred outcome. Put pressure on China and India. Convince Europe to damage itself even more to punish evil Putin.

I'm not sure how this plays out on the long run, but this could turn out to be the biggest geopolitical mistake ever by the Anglos. Especialy for the USA because of the dollar. USA has to suck some serious dick to keep countless countries in their hegonomy or they are again forced to take military action (proxy war) to 'convince' a country to submit. It is hard to tell how countries such as Brazil, India, South Africa and more are going to position themselves. What makes more sense to them? Dealing with China/Russia or Anglos/Europe? From a geographical POV it makes more sense for India to join forces with China and Russia. India alone is a major loss.

Their economy is completely frozen.

>Any Forumslets thinking ruble who halted selling, interest rates are at 20%, volume is at 0 and it's price is pulled out of russian central bank ass and not organic market is any indicator of how russian economy is doing
Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: 1629214825995.jpg (1065x742, 65.4K)

I buy cryptobucks for rubles, 83 rubles worth $1. Is it a black market enough?

No fee, by the way, via P2P

Attached: UDST.png (1536x771, 190.46K)