How do we stop this monster?

How do we stop this monster?

Attached: images-60.jpg (183x275, 5.41K)

We force Poles to stop impotently shitposting and seething online and instead head to Ukraine right now.

Why would I want to stop him, I'm disappointed he isn't going all the way to Lisbon though.

he's already dying from some mystery illness

We need to kill ourselves en massse.

Honestly? Get the hottest women ever, load her up with explosives, then put her near him. I mean, you'd have to surgically implant C4 into the bitch's ass, so then later in fun sexy times...BOOM.
(He's the most guarded man on Earth.)

Regime change in America.

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. You will not win.

Ps: fuck the Nigger and Tranny Organization (NATO).

elect a drooling retard president and burn your major cities down and attack your police, then chop off your dick and become a eunuch

simple as

Attached: tumblr_lr0urdFzqL1qbii0no1_500.jpg (500x671, 92.4K)

In 20 years there will be more more Russians

he greatest of all time

SANCTION THE BANAN

Attached: 1648295546118.jpg (411x374, 50.63K)

Wait. He's not going to be around much longer.

Why care? Russia will always have a leader like that.

Just leave him alone.

He is destroying russia and killing russians lol why would i stop that

Leaving him alone allowed him to take Ossetia, Crimea, Donbass, and no who knows what else.
Leaving him alone will lead to Russian domination of the Eurasian landmass

Why would I want that? He's doing a good job making the US and NATO look like a bunch of impotent faggots. Carry on jewtin.

You don’t. If we were smart we’d make peace while we can. The Russians will smoke every city in Europe before that allow one European tank across the Dnipr river or White Russian border.

It’s ogre.

Yeah Laughing. At living in your head rent free on here for the last month.

Pretty hot for a white thot

Attached: A266A704-A2E3-49FB-A1AD-1187C6749E45.jpg (356x586, 144.86K)

Beautiful Mr Portugeezer

just referring to the recent pictures kremlin has released of him

he's pale and fat

the fatness probably comes from steroid treatments

I read this morning in my local and trusted state run CBC news that sanctions placed on Russia by PM Justin Trudeau (pbuh) have reduced Russia to a smoldering pile of radioactive rubble.
It's literally over, the war in Ukraine has been won by strong Western unity with the help of LGBTQIA+ rights groups.
The final nail in the coffin was when our local abortion clinic changed their display picture of all socials to be that of UKRANIAN (read that again: NOT russian) FLAG.
Wow. Chills. I get chills just thinking about how we have won this battle for democracy.
Later tonight after I drop my child off at Drag Queen Babysitting I will be donating a large sum of money to the Ghost of Kyiv foundation for black female pilots with disabilities.
My god (I'm an atheist, btw) does it ever feel good to be CANADIAN

stop what ?

By killing 75%+ of all russians.

He is already signed his death certificate. Oligarchs wont allow him to waste all their money on this war

How do we stop brit monster? From Globohomo destroying the white nations?
Good question.
Maybe by landing a nuke in London?

> in my local and trusted state run CBC news
And that's the problem with brit monster, they all and run all the news.

This

Thank you potato enjoyer fren.

Well >we just started sending big guns so a lot of his artillerary crews are about to start exploding.

Attached: 1648557724633.jpg (713x593, 78.42K)

What's that got to do with Britain?

Just remember if the nukes begin to fly at the tactical level. Finland will be made sure to be erased for existence.

Think hard for what you call for. Because nothing will stop them if that’s what you desire.

It's extremely sad the US didn't draw Russia in as an ally. China did, though.

cope

Attached: 1648637110939.png (1445x1500, 892.33K)

He's the monster. He's a munchkin among the hordes of old geriatric monsters dragging the world to the grave.

It’s the greatest geopolitical disaster in over 100 years. Europe hung itself.

We actually had our chance and we really fucked it up. Putin will never really be a friend of the west because it's personal but he has maybe another 10 years in power tops. The sanctions from this time around are going to make us mortal enemies of a lot of Russians. We did the same thing with N Korea when the new Kim took over, didn't even give it a shot.