How did you became redpilled?

How did you became redpilled?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Smoked copious amounts of weed

Becoming homeless for the majority of my "best years".

Attached: 20220304_071656.jpg (2078x1585, 663.23K)

forsen

Attached: large-1601385059.png (172x172, 37.63K)

Grew up in a ghetto

Serious answer, when MSNBC and CNN removed comments from their articles
that was the spark that started it all as I realized how more and more ridiculous shit got and they stifled our ability to talk about it

This.

I asked a math question in history class.

Went to a rehab run by jews, awful people even in the eyes of a coke addict

They saved my life and I still got em shut down, the son of the owner was dating a nurse which was a major conflict of interest and the owner even knew

Fuck all jews

You can talk about it here or Twitter if you want.

Interacting with reality.

When I was like 14 or so, I saw that women and fags wanted to ruin my video games. After that, I saw Europe being flooded by migrants while the media and governments shut down any conversation about immigration (including covering up the Cologne mass sexual assaults). After that, I became redpilled on race and eventually the JQ. At some point along the way, I also became redpilled on women.

Basically, just spending all of my time hooked up to 24/7 information.

HOLY

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 20.98K)

matched with a tranny on tinder

My journey started on the woman question. I was but a wee lad and I had expressed interest in the local maiden. After gaining her favor and courting her for several months, she finally decided to explore each other’s bodies (sexually). She wanted to remain a virgin but wanted to, as the local urban youth describe as, “getting freaky.” Nevertheless, I, being a young and rambunctious sort, obliged. I removed her pants and undies (lol) and spread her legs apart. As i went down to being the act of cunnilingus, what did appear before my eyes? Something truly disturbing and harrowing I beheld. She had, tucked in between her but cheeks was a tattered scrap of toilet paper. Who would know that shortly after this unfortunate incident, I would be a fascist?

Nigger sexual assaulted a girl in University in front of the dorms. She was screaming, no one did shit. I intervened and wrestled him to the ground and got nigger admit he was going to rape her. After campus police came and he was arrested. Following day, I am at the Dean(Half Nigger and Half White) office. I am told that I will be put on academic probations and I need to redo the 1st semester. Following day, Campus Police gives serves me a restraining order on the Niggers behalf. I dropped out the following week. This was back in 2007

>twatter
fuck that shit
>here
Yeah that's kind of what happened but this was back in maybe 2012-13 maybe? I had actually vote Obama and then switched to Trump. The leftist media and social media radicalized me in ways no one else could.

Trayvon Martin case changed my life as whole when the media was against the American People.

saging shitty 62kb android filename pepe threads like this one

Chicago public school system in the mid 70s to early 80s

I was born this way.

I c bajs forsen1

Attached: forsenE.jpg (680x680, 29.48K)

Nobody on this board is "redpilled", they're pretentious useful idiots larping

>A fucking memeflag
But I agree, reality happened

By watching left media

When I saw Hasselhoff dancing on the Berlin Wall I knew everything was bullshit

Caring about truth and being eclectic in my research

progressively and naturally over time but I found this place because I was ranting in some donaldtrump groupchat about jews on runescape and some guy said I belonged here and when I say this place I mean 8ch rip

(OP) #
I’ve witnessed 3 murders (undesirables) by the authorities which were all covered up.
I got a friend that has seen two murders by the authorities which were later covered up.
I got another friend has seen one murder by the authorities which was later covered up.
I got another friend has seen a murder by the authorities which was later covered up.
I got another friend that was with four of his friends when he and they saw a murder by the authorities which was later covered up.

I’ve since been threatened and warned by the authorities to keep my mouth shut about what I’ve witnessed; I’ve also had death threats and failed attempts to abduct me and failed attempt to murder me by the authorities; I’ve also had attempts by the authorities to harm me by proxy by lying to drug dealers they’ve arrested telling them I’m a police informant that snitched on them.

One of the friends mentioned above, the authorities have been questioning ppl trying to find dirt on him.

One of the friends mentioned above, a member of authorities have threatened him and warned him to keep his mouth shut about what he witnessed.

One of the friends mentioned above, the authorities lied to heroin addicts they’d arrested, telling them my friend was a police informant whom had informed on them, so the heroin addicts later abducted my friend, took him to the canal, tied his hands and feet together and thru him in the canal and then ran off; luckily for my friend two witnesses saw this and helped him out of the canal and untied him.

Since found out that in last 30 years over 300,000 ppl have disappeared in UK that have never been found and have since been reclassified as deceased (missing presumed dead).
300,000 ppl don’t just disappear, and from what me and my friends have witnessed in the town we live, assuming it’s happening in all other towns in the country, then we know what’s happened to the all the ppl in England that have disappeared