USS Harvey Milk Reporting For Service SIR!

Attached: D0732D53-6841-4A57-AF3F-053BC3D6BF4A.jpg (891x630, 543.44K)

Redpill me on Harvey. As far as I know he is just some faggot who wants to buttfuck men or get buttfucked by men.

i would awol if they tried to put me on that ship

navy was already full of faggots
impossible to be this level of faggot

He was a pedo rights activist. I feel sorry for the sailors who have to serve on the faggot ship.

Sean Penn thinks Milk was God so he had to have been horrible.

Attached: 21st century was a mistake.png (500x513, 379.86K)

ITS MAAM

Yo where the kids at?

Hey that's a Ukrainian ship.

he was the first faggot to actually get elected to something that was for gay homeless drug addicts and gay niggers running wild in san Francisco. he pretty much started what became of california today.

he fucked kids just like every other gay icon. just type his name in google

In a thread a while back some people were saying he drugged and raped boys, I'd like to know more too.

Harvey was friends with Jim Jones and Charlie Manson he wanted to overthrow congress in a druggie hippie revolution

Hes one of the first openly fag politicians and got shot in the face in his own office by a real man sick of harvey pushing degenerate behavior through politics. Hes a globohomo sacrifice thats why they glorify his degeneracy.

Attached: 1643450292911.jpg (620x788, 90.1K)

LMFAO
this shit is actually real?

Attached: 1584984312763.png (225x225, 9.31K)

Dan White was based and did absolutely 0 wrong.

>In 1998, Frank Falzon, the homicide inspector with the San Francisco police to whom White had surrendered after the killings, said that he met with White in 1984, and that at this meeting White had confessed that he had intended to kill not only Moscone and Milk, but another supervisor, Carol Ruth Silver, as well as then-member of the California State Assembly and future San Francisco mayor Willie Brown. Falzon quoted White as having said, "I was on a mission. I wanted four of them. Carol Ruth Silver, she was the biggest snake ... and Willie Brown, he was masterminding the whole thing."
>Silver grew up in a Jewish family in Worcester, Massachusetts.
All you need to know.

Attached: 1641823530079.webm (320x240, 321.97K)

what a bunch of faggots

The navy has always been full of faggots, but this is shameful.

Can we use that to send oil to Europe?

Perfect name for a Navy ship. It's not gay when you're underway!

It's funny because the Navy is gay as fuck.