Are all the most powerful in culture and politics junkie whores?

Attached: 7972E684-A2B7-4439-A747-A569423E5F75.jpg (1125x1681, 953.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3dcRH_8Mo&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhh well successful people like me and Will have time to explore new boundaries.. sorry we are not poor rural white trash working at wal-mart or the town feed mill

Attached: nrab3.jpg (667x374, 78.8K)

You would think someone that does Aya 12 times would be above petty emotions and physical violence

Ayahuasca is good shit if your shaman is worth a damn.

>drink ayahuasca 12 times
>get no effect because niggerbrain

>explore new boundaries
Or in both of your cases your wife finding new bfs.

And while he did that Jada rode a train with 12 young Peruvian men.

Does anybody actually think he looks like the real will smith? He looks like a carbon copy of his old self

not if the did the dmt in an occult ritual and allowed literal demons to possess them...

also, possibly this

The great SIMPout.

Exploring new boundaries…

Attached: 41AEEB67-5D10-4CA5-B37B-A6374B43A1EE.jpg (1200x800, 103.75K)

what do I hate more? Women, niggers, or jews? Well can't I hate them all equally? Is that okay?

Women can give you sons.

Dude...I enjoy psychedelics, and they can be very helpful. But 12 FUCKING TIMES AT ONE RETREAT?!? no wonder he's losing his shit, idk what kind of retreat he went to but going on 12 heroic trips n a short period of time, with something as powerful as Ayahuasca is incredibly wreckless and completely idiotic.

Im a littleral wage slave and have been to more than 8 different countries including Peru. Get your priorities straight my dude

That’s not the same dude and you can’t convince me otherwise

Nigga shoots black in the head. Just like Chris Rock said.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3dcRH_8Mo&t=17s

Attached: DIEversity.gif (293x400, 2.67M)

I just can't believe people are so stupid they're falling for the idea that he chimped out and isn't just putting on the tough guy act to save face after his wife bragged about cucking him

>spiritual process
>detox
Some words a liar learned.
Ayahuasca dies make you spew but that has nothing to do with detoxing, quite the opposite. Lying black twat.
Anyway isn’t he charged with sex offences yet?

Attached: ACBF9643-B474-47A0-8FCC-B53A049C0953.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

And at no point has he considered divorce

So either he’s a liar or yaje is bullshit.

>I smoked marriw-hew-wanna over twelve times and it made me feel like I was being chased by a giant mars bar each time.

He could be describing it wrong. You generally drink aya by the 2oz cup every 1.5-2hrs during a session, with a total of 5 cups for a session. and you do it at night over a few days. So if he's counting every cup he drank as one time (which it sort of is...the effects wear off fairly quickly which is why you keep drinking it), then a weekend could easily be 12 doses, if that's how he's counting a 'time'.

It'd cost him $200M.

Broken buck

If your cheating wife pulled you into a batshit insane cult that controls every aspect of your life, you'd look to drugs for an out too.

Attached: Do not read OT 3 unprepared.jpg (440x559, 81.47K)

Oh no! What will the Oscar winning actor do? Surely he should get advice from gates or bezos

I don't see your point.

Why don't he just divorce her? it's obviously a failed marriage, and watching him "Save" his marriage in public is worse than a messy divorce.

Yeah and that really helped...

All these celebs are doing ayahuasca. There was an article just yesterday about how that faggot Machine Gun Kelly and that child grooming whore Megan Fox said they needed to "exorcize" some things out of them, because God has rejected their pathetic selves.

Only a fucking weak moron would want to go the same path as these soulless puppets and do ayahusca. Weed is all you need.

niggers don't have souls