youtube.com/watch?v=h942ibr3Hrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3P69boDGw

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/BLQkzGk
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Thead OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/VqpFkZ1B

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Get Any Forums.
Join the metapolitical phalanx!
Spread flyers and stickers, physically remove leftist Agitprop!
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
flinkfeed.com/
>Schwarze Fahne
youtube.com/channel/UCDhJtEJ04Qw6F-EThwuR_Gg
>Laut Gedacht
odysee.com/@LautGedacht:4
>Wir klären das
youtube.com/channel/UCmosApyb8EPCeuL2f2RIlEQ (shoah'd)
>EinProzent podcast
podcast.einprozent.de/archiv/
>Am Rande der Gesellschaft
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAWiZCGHaksbQ-ZKrvwwrFdIS4dWLVim2
>Der Schattenmacher
youtube.com/channel/UCqQ9P_ObrTQ0MhUnZffKkGA/
>Krautzone
youtube.com/channel/UC5gzI18X1nUgpzd5DzCbspg
heimat-defender.de/
instagram.com/wolf.pms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Learn German script (Kurrent, Sütterlin)
youtube.com/watch?v=1AgE_4P0cSs
suetterlinschrift.de/Lese/Sutterlin0.htm
kurrent-lernen-muecke.de/lehrgang.php

>Get active
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>Flügel TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=3f9GXk3QTMo
youtube.com/watch?v=gMmDMtrusCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lRr43LeBMg4

>Einzelfall map, case log
schiebt-sie-ab.de/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Prior:

Attached: the_show_stopper.jpg (609x884, 77.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
t-online.de/nachrichten/ausland/id_91933960/ukraine-abgefangene-russische-gespraeche-zeigen-schrecken-des-krieges.html
nzz.ch/international/ukraine-krieg-sind-russlands-minderheiten-kanonenfutter-ld.1676254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for my future wife Tay

>Bread Slice Heating Device Edition

Attached: bernd-das-brot.jpg (347x250, 10.54K)

I want more Diamondtrons NF and SB would both be fine but I prefer SB tubes

>the pattern itself or the matter enacting it?
Matter doesn't exist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Ukranian propaganda, or not? I mean ok, raping a 16 year old girl is very russian, but killing and eating a poor, innocent pupperino, just because they are fed up with the military rations and have already eaten all the poultry? EVIL!!!!

t-online.de/nachrichten/ausland/id_91933960/ukraine-abgefangene-russische-gespraeche-zeigen-schrecken-des-krieges.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 17-56-47 Ihr habt Hunde gegessen – Ja wir wollten ein bisschen Fleisch.png (633x3375, 1.09M)

What are the mundane principles of Judaism? Practical necessity and the pursuit of one's own advantage. What is its earthly god? Money. The Jew has emancipated himself in typically Jewish fashion not only in that he has taken control of the power of money, but also in that through him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the spirit of the Christian people. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the earth. The (stock) exchange is the true god of the Jews.

Attached: marx.png (256x256, 129.17K)

And do ye know what "the universe" is to my mind? Shall I show it to you in my mirror? This universe is a monster of energy, without beginning or end; a fixed and brazen quantity o; energy which grows neither bigger nor smaller, which does not consume itself, but only alters its face; as a whole its bulk is immutable, it is a household without either losses or gains, but likewise without increase and without sources of revenue, surrounded by nonentity as by a frontier, it is nothing vague or wasteful, it does not stretch into infinity; but it is a definite quantum of energy located in limited space, and not in space which would be anywhere empty. It is rather energy everywhere, the play of forces and force-waves, at the same time one and many, agglomerating here and diminishing there, a sea of forces storming and raging in itself, for ever changing, for ever rolling back over in calculable ages to recurrence
This world is the Will to Power—and nothing else! And even ye yourselves are this will to power—and nothing besides!

Attached: Nietzsche187a.jpg (1464x1986, 1.21M)

>M𝖆chin𝖊 Spirit 𝖆pp𝖊𝖆s𝖊d.

Nothing wrong with eating dogs and cats. And horses. Pferndsteaks are cheap and yummy. Anyways, once more Any Forums doesn't see the bigger picture here.

>Schickt Russland ethnische Minderheiten als Kanonenfutter in die Ukraine?
>Unter den russischen Todesopfern in der Ukraine scheinen überproportional viele Angehörige nationaler Minderheiten zu sein. Dies dürfte vor allem auf soziale Faktoren zurückzuführen sein.
paywalled sauce: nzz.ch/international/ukraine-krieg-sind-russlands-minderheiten-kanonenfutter-ld.1676254

Let's recap.
>start some shitwar over whatever
>send refuge welcomes (males) into war with shit gear and nothing to eat
>keep kazar milker refuge welcomes (female)
Putin knows exactly what he's doing. You see, Germonies could declare war on Polen, not for Lebensraum, but to get rid of all the refugee welcomes, easily. Oh, you no job, but gibs from papa Staat, funf Jahre, ja? Komm ma Bundeswehr, brudi! But they just aren't clever enough to do so.

Attached: the true purpose of sex.jpg (1241x1045, 1.13M)

Define matter

We're talking practical consideration here for this thought experiment. Only chemistry, not physics. Otherwise I would agree. ;)

>it is all... WILL. TO. POWER.

Which for (again) all practical purposes is one of the ultimate conclusions of the pattern in its self replicating form. The will is what keeps the pattern trying to outrun entropy so it does not stagnate, become incoherent, fade ...

Attached: can_outrun_but_cannot_hide.gif (338x200, 206.13K)

>cat gabagool
mmhmmmmm

Attached: gabagool-silvio-dante.gif (498x483, 2.09M)

>Nothing wrong with eating dogs and cats. And horses.
Well, nothing wrong with eating humans, when you're a russian...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 18-16-12 Kannibalismus – Wikipedia.png (222x301, 84.78K)

Yes indeed. Gotta keep your toaster happy. :)

Attached: butter_lubricated.png (499x402, 291.78K)

Nothing wrong with it being dutch either.

>Komm ma Bundeswehr, brudi!

Send in the next wave ... :)

Attached: the_Emprah_protects!.jpg (460x386, 39.67K)

>Nothing wrong with it being dutch either.
Being dutch is quintessentially wrong

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 18-22-09 Rudi Carrell – Wikipedia.png (222x295, 77.75K)

Love is the law
Love under Will

Attached: LumWiggle.gif (356x502, 2.94M)

Perhaps.

I wonder if you ever held an original thought or if you only reply with your favourite r/QuantumPhysics quotes

Attached: tigerwife38.jpg (728x410, 81.54K)

okay here is the plan
you lead workers revolution from norf
I lead workers revolution from souf
then we converge on Mountainjewland and take all their gold and execute Klaus Schwab

Attached: plan.png (449x451, 114.07K)