IT'S HAPPENING

Frazzle Drip!

Attached: happen.png (1080x1807, 264.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBpDFjau-Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 weeks
hope you prove me wrong

neon revolt
pompousandfaggy
Populist1

You think you're hot shit don'tcha?

never ever

Wait, there's more.. Apparently not frazzle drip but something else.

Attached: not.png (1080x1680, 316.22K)

I can't wait to fap to it.

>being leaked soon
If it was real they could just leak it now and not give the psychopaths time to stop it.

Attached: Primus-Frizzle_Fry.jpg (297x300, 26.55K)

Q Sent Me

Yes we have to talk about Hunter Biden cock and incest NAtalie Biden. Don't discuss financial connection guys. Financial connections are well poisoning because thye don't really want you talking about pizza and pedo gate.

We have to keep talking about Hunter Biden cock and Hillary Clinton occult sex video. No steel dossier connections o rHunter biden money laundering. That stuff is boring.

Only talk hunter biden cock and hillary clinton satanic video. Frazzie drippradadooooo!

Attached: 1627029029541.jpg (1080x1896, 779.12K)

>being leaked soon
>just 2 more weeks

Tell me how I know it's never 'being leaked'

I'm pretty sure he leaked all of his own nudes on purpose to cover up the information on the laptop.

I'm.... HAGHLAGHLAGHLAGHL... I AM YOUR FATHER !!

Hillary is drunk in her basement laughing her ass off.

they don't want you watching it

My dad works for Qanon, he told me it true

Was that video actually Podesta?

damn twitter debunked frazzle drip in one post.

FAZZLE DRIP IS REAL DRAZZLE DRIPS IS REAL DRAZZLE DRAPS ARE REALS DAZZLE GRIPS ARE GEAL

Attached: 1611090596949.png (291x344, 85.17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lBpDFjau-Ps

you people never stop being gullible no matter how many times people say this shit and nothing happens
at a certain stage you're supposed to realise that all the people saying that are lying in order to farm views from you
people with functional brains realise after being played the first 40 times that they're being played
but you?
nah
the first 40 times were a fluke
this time
if we wait
surely OP will deliver

it's sad as fuck dude

yes, because
* everyone knows hunter is involved in international finance
* the reason that's bad isn't that he does coke and hookers, but crack and family members
people are willing to tolerate a lot from the elites, but if he fucks his family he doesn't care about the american national interest.

Attached: 1648673397908.jpg (467x748, 112.64K)

Fun fact.
All 12 cops who saw Weiner's laptop are dead now. Either accident or suicide.

>> source

My arse

I hate the antichrist.

>twitter
Gab >>>>> Twitter

highly likely. some super audio autismos did voice comparisons and it was close enough. then some lawfags said close enough for courtroom but its 4chin so who the fuck knows.

our guys needed to understand that if they see the blackmail material they are already dead and lose nothing by posting it everywhere they can 20 years ago. now it's too late, probably all those files are tagged and if you try to upload them your cell phone will explode and a tesla will accidently crash into your car