You will smoke ze meth

You will smoke ze meth
>youtu.be/D-VkWkPs1aw

Attached: 65B4ED55-97BB-4DBD-98CF-9C6DDEB2BF35.jpg (1125x948, 620.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/11/the-new-meth/620174/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like MDMA

Why do jews keep pushing this shit

It's very degenerate. Meth is the most degenerate drug there is

They want people to make bad decisions and to work themselves to death so they need lots of medical "help."

that's some weird looking meth.

But you're Jewish. That doesn't make any sense.

It's all organic meth.

Why isn’t it blue

Because it's happy now and in a good relationship.

do you even know who invented meth?

Attached: the real kikes.jpg (1024x1480, 381.64K)

It's yellow because they used propane.

Blue is made with fertilizer

Faces of meth, one of my favorite internet things.

Riding boots are awesome. Say what you want about Adolf, but he always looked cool.

Just take stuff like tropoflavin to eliminate its neurotoxic effect, moderate your use and you're good

Attached: 1630515008633.png (713x611, 25.91K)

The anglo world is built on addictive pharmaceuticals and addictive foods.

>Sugar
>Tobacco
>Tea
>Coffee
>Alcohol
>Opium

Would we have even bothered conquering the Americas were it not for those substances?

How much Vice promotes hard drugs and downplays their negative effects disturbs me. Their owners, editors and writers should be jailed for the damage they have caused to our countries.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/11/the-new-meth/620174/

Old Chan would draw some meth scarface lady with no teeth furiously typing to defend meth..

damages your connection to God. unironically.

Nothing wrong with tea coffee and sugar

wtf i love Hunter Biden now

Attached: 1648665854338m.jpg (1024x956, 88.3K)

This is not true

>Vice
Just like meth: not even once

No, they should just be killed

>The anglo world is built on addictive pharmaceuticals and addictive foods.
>>Sugar
>>Tobacco
>>Tea
>>Coffee
>>Alcohol
>>Opium
>Would we have even bothered conquering the Americas were it not for those substances?

To think any of those are close to the incredibly destructive effects of meth and fentanyl are retard plebbit tier thinking.

Meth and fent dealers need the death penalty. Meth and fentn users need to be pulled off the street and put in rehab camps.

Attached: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.jpg (424x565, 57.27K)

Our world is built on the drug trade. Look at Afghanistan - we spent 20 years fighting a drug war. Our soldiers are some of the most psychologically abused and degraded men alive today.

METH
AIN'T
THAT
BAD

Attached: 1645096445950.jpg (1024x755, 87.18K)

Attached: 1646426051053.jpg (1280x1024, 192.84K)

Meth is terrible, it's not the high that's bad, it's the lack of sleep. Shut gets really fucking weird after 4 days of no sleep. Once I thought I could hear a basketball game coming from my bathroom fan, it was super vivid. I could even hear the squeeking of the players shoes, announcers, crowd cheering ect...I knew it wasn't real...but I listend anyway trying to hear the score. I felt nearly insane after 4 days, some people stay up weeks and that's when they end up doing insane shit.

Also I only snorted, from what I inderstand you can get spun out a lot harder and faster smoking it.

>organic meth

Link me up brotha.