Insane leftists are invading on purpose

A group of leftist literally moving to Arizona conspiring to change it to a blue state

What. The.fuck is wrong with these people.

Attached: 2FCFC871-2949-4663-B31F-3C3238E13C1C.jpg (750x945, 263.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What. The.fuck is wrong with these people.
It appears they know actually how to WIN

They're a virus, you will either kill them or be consumed. But considering that they are more willing to fight than day of the copers, my money's on them

They're evil. Simple as.

If you kill yourself, you win

These are the end times. Those are silly and meaningless efforts

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: A holy war for Jesus.jpg (720x558, 107.27K)

>bakedtran
>tran
>tech job
what the fuck is wrong with programmers? I thought God spoke to them?

yeah. That's what infiltration and subversion means. This idiot didnt pick a "49/51" district. They found a NICE district with good jobs and moved there. It was nice for a reason and while he's enjoying it he'll take pleasure in ruining it. This guy could just be normal and pleasent in public, and fuck himself with all the dragon dildos he wants in private. Instead he wants to undermine the very thing that made that community attractive to him in the first place.

>Bhutranny makes an appearance again
Are you fucking Elsa on the side?

>know actually how to WIN
i don't think what progressive lefties have done so far has been a big WIN for america.

Nope. They know how to cockblock others from societal positions, how to bully and how to hinder others. But they still lose because their strategy is social, not biological nor spiritual.

make it unpleasant for them by voting for anti-LGBT and ridiculing them openly

Yeah, I remember a story about one German couple who specifically decided to settle in the town of neo-nazis.

That's their tactics everywhere. And they win.

most trannies are undiagnosed autists

>good tech job

Faggot probably works as a bill collector. There aren't many "good" tech jobs here in AZ.

It's almost like if you brainwash an entire generation to be faggot commie revolutionaries, they're going to act like faggot commie revolutionaries. The funny thing is that these people usually either wind up converted to the right or make every undecided swing-voter within ten miles absolutely disgusted of their presence and vote against them. The last thing that ever happens is that they start 'converting' the area they've infested with their LARPing.

It's not even a win for them. They're just obedient and loyal. Bioleninism. Almost nobody takes spirituality seriously enough to go for the real solutions (do it yourself).

Yep. They never learn

Imagine having literally nothing to live for, so your political alignment is the only thing that get you up every morning and distracts you long enough from killing yourself. These people are mentally I’ll and find any outlet they can to bury their problems than face them. They wish to make their hangups everyone’s problem. That is Marxism in a nutshell

Move to where they're all leaving from and you'll soon find you live in the one place they don't.

>burns down society
>sitting in ruins with no food surrounded by misery and death
>we WON!
kek, good job

>they win
Bad strategy for your shill campaign. If they wanted to win they'd go for natural solutions, aka. breeding patterns. But they castrate themselves in their social signaling games; inherently nihilistic and self-defeating, like evil always ultimately is.

Hell is egalitarianism; reach the bottom - find a new low, drag everybody down. Learn to dig, drag others down... Rince and repeat.
No winners there, and that's the point. Kazinsky was correct about the leftist - a total loser identity.

Conservative minded people won’t do this that’s why they aren’t insane leftists

The only solution is killing democracy

>What is a LARP for $100, Mayim
Idiot

>A group of leftist literally moving to Arizona conspiring to change it to a blue state
Bakedtran
What ever could you mean?

Attached: 1648595739686.jpg (957x1024, 88.45K)

An infectious disease that reproduces by infecting healthy cells, they are like aids and a fungus combined.

I've never met a happy leftist. They're all deeply miserable people. Rich or poor doesn't matter, every leftist from a college crustie commie to a yuppie tech bugman, all miserable and angry every moment of their life.

They replaced God with Current Thing on social media. Instead of talking about God's love they talk all day about hatred and imaginary enemies.

Texas fag here. Literally no one gives a shit about gay people. Really neutral to mildly tolerant. They just seethe when people don’t give them constant asspats and shower them with admiration. They can’t stand the fact they gays are an acceptable part of society and have to throw tantrums for no reason other than attention

Fake and gay.
This person isn't even in Arizona. We have a ton of gays and don't give a shit who you choose to fuck. We voted a lesbian for Senate for fuck's sake.

Attached: mccain-laugh-afp-1.jpg (640x480, 40.27K)

Fix the elections system. Fix news media.

This is the gay we voted into the Senate. She gots nice taeddies.

Attached: 1200px-Rep_Kyrsten_Sinema,_Official_Portrait.jpg (1200x1800, 281.75K)

kill yourself tranny

They act on their principles.

Make there life miserable there so they fuck off

Just find them and kill them.

i hate redditors so much it's unreal. All we need is control of the NSA

Leftists would never lie on Tweeter/Reddit for updoots and good goy points! I'm sure these people are definitely moving in droves to colonize red states, that definitely sounds like kind of action leftists take.

The error of Russia wasn't stopped a century ago by the catholic church. Now the Sun has to fix it.

"Ethnic cleansing is ok when we do it"