Russia Playing Chess while US is playing Checkers

>The ruble was trading at roughly 85 to the U.S. dollar, roughly where it was before Russia started its invasion a month ago. The ruble had fallen as low as roughly 150 to the dollar on March 7, when news emerged that the Biden administration would ban U.S. imports of Russian oil and gas.

>But Russia’s oil and gas exports have continued to Europe as well as to China and India. Those exports have acted as an economic floor for the Russian economy, which is dominated by the energy sector. In the European Union, a dependence on Russian gas for electricity and heating has made it significantly more difficult to turn off the spigot, which the Biden administration did when it banned the relatively small amount of petroleum that the U.S. imports from Russia.

>“The ruble’s rebound would seem to indicate that U.S. sanctions haven’t effectively crippled Russia’s economy, which is the price Putin should have to pay for his war," said Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

fortune.com/2022/03/31/ukraine-war-russia-ruble-almost-recovered-does-that-mean-sanctions-not-working/

Attached: russiaSanctions.png (1772x870, 120.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
rbc.ru/economics/31/03/2022/62445a2a9a79476a01ea6c58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not looking good, US bros.

>US bros
more like
>tranny bros

>The ruble’s rebound would seem to indicate that U.S. sanctions haven’t effectively crippled Russia’s economy

The rouble rebound indicates that people can't actually sell their roubles.

Biden is probably a Russian plant, he just made Russia stronger.

It was worth it though

Attached: 1648201495790m.jpg (1024x877, 104.41K)

Go woke, go broke.

Hey at the very least a harder society will mean the tranny shit gets stomped into the ground.

what do you mean? the global homosexual jews pushed putin towards war and putin went to war. simple as.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

This just further confirms that the world doesn't view the US as a major power anymore
We're a fucking joke to them

>r
All-out war is bad for business. Proxy wars tend to be good for business. When the jew loses money, they hate it.

When I say "dead cat", you say bounce. Dead cat...

iKekd

Attached: when you bait saying its a picture from Ukraine.png (722x676, 209.47K)

how much of their foreign currency holdings they still hold did they decimate to prop up ruble?

>which the Biden administration did when >it banned the relatively small amount of petroleum that the U.S. imports from Russia.
Straight up admitting the price hikes have nothing to do with Russia

Woooow you mean Biden’s little bs sanctions don’t do shit just like Obama’s. Fuck me dude.

gg RussBros

Russia unironically goes planned economy. Yes, you can keep the rubles value up. No, you can't do it for free.
The purpose of this is to factlitate foreign trade, at the cost of setting the domestic market on fire. Russia is in special economic operation economy now.

>What do you mean you won’t let your currency get manipulated by foreigners during a war?

This. It’s why Venezuela and Iran told Biden to fuck off when he begged for oil. It’s why Saudi Arabia and the UAE wouldn’t take his calls when he was begging for OPEC to increase production. It’s why China and India and Pakistan and a whole bunch of other countries told him to fuck off about the sanctions. It’s why Saudi Arabia is talking to China about doing oil contracts in yuan instead of dollars.
We’re watching US financial and military hegemony collapse in real time.

>I want to sell my roubles and buy euro
>WTF DON'T MANIPULATE THE CURRENCY

Thanks Biden

Russia made the last bond payment in dollars. And by forcing their gas contracts to Europe to be paid in rubles, they keep the ruble propped up while still getting foreign currency to make future bond payments. The ruble is at 81.86 to the dollar today. It was 83 yesterday.

>to them
Most of us see us as a joke, too, user. Because we are.

but no payments for gas has been maid in rubles, forex rates don't move based on future possibility, so they flushed their foreign currency reserves to prop up ruble

>Russia will stop being a shithole in 2 more weeks
that is some great chess

Attached: 1648083432314.jpg (1026x451, 61.9K)

No, Biden is just retarded. Nothing to do with Russia.

Can you collapse faster please?
I'm gonna be a father and I don't want my kids growing up in your tranny-reich.

>people can't actually sell their roubles.
we can though

>almost totally recovered
Never even recovered from Crimea.
They're just manipulating the market to keep it from getting even worse.

Attached: firefox_2022-03-31_11-50-27.png (859x368, 28.71K)

It's just Western cope, much like muh 4 million dead Ruskie troops.

> Most of us see us as a joke, too
those are the guys I still have respect for. the rest are scum.

>selling a currency backed with oil and gold for funny monopoly money
NGMI

Perception matters more than reality, even if they are manipulating, dumb investors will pour back in trying to make quick money. Russia takes home a major Win!

Getting strong dead cat bounce cope vibes

>Russia made the last bond payment in dollars
it gets better, we are literally paying out of the reserves that you supposedly "froze"
rbc.ru/economics/31/03/2022/62445a2a9a79476a01ea6c58

No one trusts this admin. Everyone is avoiding making deals with the US until '24

The Ruble is pegged to gold now. Americans should demand to be paid in Rubles at their jobs instead of dollars. Fiat is just an idea.

Attached: cat.jpg (720x835, 100.25K)

But sir euros and dollars are backed by sex reassignment surgeries.

You're clown world capital. It's expected of you to be a joke. At least you aren't as retarded as us.

bro just move here and raise hell, you will get in here for free

God Americans are so fucking arrogant.