Susan Collins backs Katanga Brown

We know that Maine is cucked beyond repair.

But still, how is this fvcking whore still a Republican senator?

news.yahoo.com/susan-collins-vote-for-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-133502568.html

Attached: 41E6A980-ED37-4FAC-88C4-E8664E7CC119.jpg (344x426, 38.91K)

Because Maine has a light conservative contingent, who would never vote for anyone more right-wing than her

No one in our government is democrat or republican anymore...Are you even paying attention? Those are just labels used to get elected by the retarded masses. It's freedom vs. tyranny and the number of freedom supporters are dwindling daily. We are beyond fucked.

Dismissive masturbatory motions. Your favorite Rino calling radio star died. Fat and angry

my radar goes off whenever i see her face...

your misogyny is showing.

can't you think of a better way to describe someone you don't like than to call them a prostitute?

grow the fuck up you wanker.

Fuck off chink tranny shill

Lmao. Frog poster tranny is mad because their country is worse off than us. Hahahahahahahahahaha

My heartt. It can't handle being a fat stupid retard on the radio. It's giving out! Oh no!

Attached: image.jpg (230x322, 18.16K)

Lmao. Who gives a fuck about a radio host? I look up to Teddy K. and McVeigh. Keep suckling off the government teat faggot.

republicans in maine are more like democrats in texas

Just a reminder that this bitch voted against the repeal of Obamacare

Wat

>your misogyny is showing.

Oh… I’m sorry

>can't you think of a better way to describe someone you don't like than to call them a prostitute?

I didn’t call her a prostitute. I called her a WHORE.

>grow the fuck up you wanker.

Go get fucked in the ass by some Algerian nigger, one of those that morons like you have allowed in Europe.

You have to be over 18 to post here buddy

You must have been the first in your class

You have to not be a shill to post here tranny

I do it for free

absolute kike. she just ran for election too so like the other rinos she feels safe because shes not up for election for another 5 years

Look at this faggot npc spewing out the lines he's been told.

((()))?

Attached: 1646233378270.png (782x720, 615.43K)

My question is, how the fuck is the Republican Party allowing a traitor whore to be in its rank?

yeah, christcucks
they are what's holding back an actual rightwing movement in this country and are just as annoying as faggots.

Bro the republican party is full of traitorous cunts. Is this your first day paying attention?

the answer is quite simple and obvious if you have been awake the past 5 years. the repblican party itself, the actual party bureaucracy and leadership (NOT the politicians) are complete globalist elite kikescum. if you recall, they did everythign possible to sabotage Trump in the 2016 primary, their guy was Jeb Bush. the scum that runs the RNC as well as their financiers are the complete opposite of populist nationalists. they HATED Trump with a passion for hijacking the party. they would rather spend their 2 years of complete congressional house and senate majority SUBVERTING Trump than letting him accomplish anything. as you saw plainly from the kikes mccain, romney, paul ryan, etc etc