German newspaper "Welt" says Putin exposes the West's bluff in the energy war

What did they mean by that?
>On Wednesday, Putin assured Chancellor Scholz that Germany could continue to pay for gas in euros. Gazprom Bank then exchanges the money for rubles. Was Putin just bluffing? On the contrary. He exposes the West's bluff. For weeks he has been undermining his own sanctions without restraint.
www-welt-de.translate.goog/wirtschaft/energie/plus237897249/Putin-kneift-Von-wegen-Er-fuehrt-uns-im-Energiekrieg-vor.html

Attached: 893v32.jpg (1593x1469, 181.61K)

so he says
>rubles only
>bank gets rubles
>no no you can use euros. I just wanted to see you cuck
>they pay in euros
that it?

Attached: file.png (1207x573, 51.57K)

go to the original page, don't act like a child

I dont speak barbwire

>Putler: 'B-but this time I will really cut off your gas!'
>Writer: 'He exposes the West's bluff'
Lol how retarded do you have to be to believe this? Putler does not even demand rubles anymore, all he does is a rubles account but the payments can continue in Euros.
The while is sending conscripts to death the West is ass-raping his country and he can do nothing about it.

The info in the media is contradicting. According to some articles, Germany has an exception to buy gas with euros which then will be converted in rubles.

On the other hand, there are news that the EU countries have to open special accounts in ruble to pay for the gas. There will be no transactions in euros which later will be converted in rubles.

We get to pay in € to Gazprom Bank, which is not included in the sanctions. Russians transfer our € into Rubble. Scholz keeps his face and the west "won".

>he's been undermining his own sanctions
What the hell does that even mean?

>Putler

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

Heil Hutin

Look at his smug fat face. Straight from the chocolate factory.

>Lol how retarded do you have to be to believe this? Putler does not even demand rubles anymore, all he does is a rubles account but the payments can continue in Euros.

But previously the yanks were threatening to kick Russia out of the swift system.
Now it sounds like they have created their own alternative swift system that the Russians are in control of.

>>he's been undermining his own sanctions
the "he" refers to the west not putin, the west is undermining their own sanctions

>Putler does not even demand rubles anymore, all he does is a rubles account but the payments can continue in Euros

The ruble is back up higher than it’s pre-war price. So he doesn’t need rubles anymore, it might even be at a disadvantage. When the ruble crashed, it made sense to demand rubles as Europe would have to exchange their euros at a price he could essentially set himself. Now that the ruble is high again, he doesn’t have that advantage. It makes more sense now to stock up on euros

so it's just another nothingburger?

Nigger it's behind a fucking paywall.
Make a screenshot like every other nigger

>But previously the yanks were threatening to kick Russia out of the swift system.
>Now it sounds like they have created their own alternative swift system that the Russians are in control of.
That literally no one uses, not even the Chinks.

>The ruble is back up higher than it’s pre-war price. So he doesn’t need rubles anymore, it might even be at a disadvantage. When the ruble crashed, it made sense to demand rubles as Europe would have to exchange their euros at a price he could essentially set himself. Now that the ruble is high again, he doesn’t have that advantage. It makes more sense now to stock up on euros
Lol dude Russia is massively supporting a currency that no one is trading. The real value on the black market closer to 300:1 than to 80:1.

Revenge

are you kidding me? this is like 10 BigMacs

why could i trade it in tincoff then for 103?

No
Germany creates a RUB account in Russian bank
Germany pays Gazprombank in Euro
Gazprombank trades the Euro for Ruble
Gazprombank transfers Rubles on German's Rub account that's the moment defined as "payment" for gas
Gazprombank transfers money on Gazprom account.

Number One rule of german media for foreigners.

Always compare what the fucking Frankfurt papers write on the same topics in German.

The german press is litterally just a red herring meant to keep foreigners out of german policy debates.

Attached: 1_XznQcmRU4RIteoeh1ag08g.jpg (1400x787, 178.72K)

>That literally no one uses, not even the Chinks.
We use it.
Its crap though. When some yanks tried to send me money the first payment came though fine but the second one was delayed for reasons that nobody ever explained.
Even though I trusted their word I wasnt going to deliver on what they paif me for until they delivered the money. Which made things very awkward.
Ended up cancelling it and using paypal which made paypal hundreds of dollars in fees.

Sounds like Germany is balkanizing. That's rough during these times bros. Good luck fighting each other :/

Putin is a fucking moron.

Because a limited amount of trading is still allowed. 103 is way above the the official rate though.

Why does a Brit use a Russian payment system to trade with a Yank?

Relax dudes. This is just Putins offer
Nothing is decided yet

>Why does a Brit use a Russian payment system to trade with a Yank?
I dont think Swift is Russian.
From memory Swift is the yank one and then IBAN is the European one.