>founds his own church
>tells the pope to go fuck himself
>has 6 wives
>has 2 of them beheaded
>morbidly obese
>mentally deranged
>refuses to elaborate
Yeah, I'm thinking based. Also, Sneed.

Attached: Henry VIII.png (2868x1940, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/the-great-divorce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, 50/50.

who is the most based person ever to live?

Attached: 345337.jpg (1310x900, 266.28K)

>only produces one son
>faggot who dies of cancer

>refuses to elaborate
Kind of like how you refuse to be funny

I can be funny, wonna hear a joke?

I mean, if we're talking mortals you're probably bang on the money with Diogenes there.

definitely not diogenes, fapping in the street and probably a boyfucker. self-described cynic while also literally living in the street and seeking attention constantly through public antics. history’s
youtuber.

>tells the pope to go fuck himself
>has 6 wives
>has 2 of them beheaded
>morbidly obese
>mentally deranged
>refuses to elaborate
So he was literally a muslim man?

With the minor difference that he founded his own church, and didn't follow the commandments of some sand nigger pedophile.

Yeah, fucking based

Hadrian.

Attached: not a fence.png (309x206, 168.89K)

Well, still based on Christianity, which was founded by a sandnigger pedophile (probably) he was a kike so it's not crazy to think)

If Any Forums were a historical person it'd be Teen Emperor who trolled ancient Rome. Elagabalus.

lol you can always tell when someone is underage b&, they think edgy diogenes is just the coolest

>self-described cynic
Isn't cynic an insulting epithet that means dog-like in greek? Pretty sure it was posthumous.
Also way to fall into gilded-age globohomo retcons in assuming a classical greek philosopher was a pederast.

>causes the damnation of countless souls
>based
Immensely warped view, but okay
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/the-great-divorce

Surprisingly accurate: An 18 year old incel retard, who swindled his way into power, and got stabbed to death by a bunch of seething normies.

Fat retarded coomer boomer but set in medival ingerland

He wasnt an incel but rumour is he liked to cross dress occasionally.

Basatvs maximvs

Martin Luther was a crypto-muslim

you forget how his corpse exploded injuring a bunch of people and animals.
The man was a legend kek

Incel? His favorite thing was having orgies.

alright bitch, who is the most based in your humble opinion?

Majorian
FUCK RICIMER REEEEEEE

I am sure (The hacker known as) Any Forums would fall into the same as soon as he took power

he wasn’t the first to have the philosophy of cynicism just the most famous example. it’s hypocrisy at its best. the foundation is that man is self interested, so let’s make poverty a virtue. oh but let’s make the poverty completely public, let’s design social stunts for attention, let’s do anything we can for publicity. attention whoring = fulfillment of self interest. stoicism is semi-retarded too but at least there’s an acknowledgment of self interested nature and an embracing through self improvement. cynicism is just edgy and retarded and attention seeking unless you are going to be full on innawoods with no other bipeds nearby.
and no I’m not embracing globohomo’s account of pederasty. the man jacked off in the street publicly, like every day. he was clearly a coomer and most coomers are deviants like pedos

Attached: 1622829325096.png (640x421, 242.47K)

Yeah, any of us if in a position of power would get tons of female slaves and bang them constantly at the same time.

Nero

Attached: Nero.jpg (684x835, 316.4K)

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T213558.822.jpg (492x623, 27.65K)

Do you propose he wouldn't have been an incel if it weren't for him being emperor?

He was very much sneed indeed.

No lol. That guy was a faggot. He would be Any Forums. I think Any Forums would be more like Marcus Aurelius and Nero if they ever fused souls

Yes, Anglican larp as Catholic but they're nothing more than Muslim. Hell, they always sided the Turk and Arab against Orthodox and Catholics.

You're Norwegian we all want you to shut up

epstein

Andrew Jackson bar none.

Attached: Andrew_Jackson.jpg (1920x2616, 432.15K)