Blue Beam General

youtu.be/y-nSStl_FhM
Are you ready for the Antichrist to arrive soon? Get right with God ASAP.

Attached: deception.jpg (474x266, 10.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2021/06/vaccines-deliver-graphene-oxide.html
spectrum.ieee.org/brains-improved-by-graphene-are-on-the-horizon
luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/no-longer-science-fiction-graphene-based-brain-control-technology-announced-graphene-oxide-in-covid-vaccines/
frontiersin.org/research-topics/5421/graphene-and-the-brain
recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/alert-recall/graphene-face-masks
youtu.be/GU8VmJsX6-s
gematrix.org/?word=Archangel auriel
coasttocoastam.com/article/video-eerie-red-pillar-of-light-in-night-sky-mystifies-houston-residents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Kabbalah58585937573.png (1080x2064, 752.48K)

>Are you ready for the Antichrist to arrive soon? Get right with God ASAP.
I've heard you will only see it if you have your graphene injection vaccines

henrymakow.com/2021/06/vaccines-deliver-graphene-oxide.html
spectrum.ieee.org/brains-improved-by-graphene-are-on-the-horizon
luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/no-longer-science-fiction-graphene-based-brain-control-technology-announced-graphene-oxide-in-covid-vaccines/
frontiersin.org/research-topics/5421/graphene-and-the-brain
recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/alert-recall/graphene-face-masks

The heavy metals in our bodies is meant to make us see these things. I'd recommend a parasite cleanse ASAP and fasting. Be careful though, because you could destroy your liver in the process. Most autistic people were MK Ultra'd for end times programming.

Attached: heavymetalpoisoning.png (2384x1590, 136.89K)

Cool blog, but you must take yourself, and your nigger ass, back to /x/.

Attached: 1647350000999.gif (640x640, 2.95M)

Aldebaran.
They're getting ready to make move.
The cia will try their own false flag invasion before to try to demonize them. It wont work.

what is so /x/ about bluebeam?

I had a dream that people who got the vaccine saw something like a dragon and fled in a mind control riot. People who didn't get the vaccine were safe, but still got zapped by the 5g somewhat but it was much less than the vaccinated. The vaccinated eventually all started to convulse and turn into demonic creatures.

Haven't heard this take before, makes about as much sense as anything else.

>I'm OP i like cocks blah blah blah heres my shizo theory skybeamz bro
remember when pol thought lasers caused the wildfires? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1646074904899.jpg (736x778, 94.74K)

>I had a dream that people who got the vaccine saw something like a dragon and fled in a mind control riot. People who didn't get the vaccine were safe, but still got zapped by the 5g somewhat but it was much less than the vaccinated. The vaccinated eventually all started to convulse and turn into demonic creatures.
This is something I'm afraid of.

I'm also afraid that the walking dead type fiction is to condition us to not take these remote controlled zombies seriously.

This is just all the schizo tehories you read on this board

>Haven't heard this take before, makes about as much sense as anything else.
Just something to consider. There's not much talk of what the elites are really doing for the endgame. Trying to control us makes quite a lot of sense.

There is no antichrist about to rise. The Antichrist spirit has already been here for 2000 years. Satan is being completely put underfoot and God’s Kingdom is rising up. Repent for the end is nigh. Jesus Christ is Lord!

Attached: 5640292E-7281-4C62-86D1-96D1B4B9C141.png (740x555, 56.77K)

oh wow

Attached: blue-balls.jpg (840x630, 92.44K)

I cannot deny thy trips.
I do not mean to be disingenuous here, but what is the sour material for Blue Beam? MK Ultra, Blue Book, etc. were all legit political happenings in one way or another across years/decades. I've not been able to find much on Blue Beans lad.

Attached: 1648602082061.png (501x600, 190.68K)

>>I'm OP i like cocks blah blah blah heres my shizo theory skybeamz bro
>remember when pol thought lasers caused the wildfires? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why would lasers be incapable of causing forest fires?

The whole modern layout with technology causing deformities has to do with this Blue Beam program. They molest disabled children to turn them into schizos and to demoralize them and everyone else around them. Autistic people are targeted by DARPA due to their increased EMF sensitivites so they can use V2K on us. Most schizos are autistic child abuse victims. The government has been monitoring us autists in this program. They call us the 4 Clover Society.

lasers from orbit are incapable of causing wildfires.

>They molest disabled children to turn them into schizos and to demoralize them and everyone else around them. Autistic people are targeted by DARPA due to their increased EMF sensitivites so they can use V2K on us. Most schizos are autistic child abuse victims. The government has been monitoring us autists in this program. They call us the 4 Clover Society.
Schizo is just a word used to pathologize people thinking and questioning official narratives.

Autistism is not targeted by Darpa, it's what Darpa likes. Autists don't think outside the box.

>lasers from orbit are incapable of causing wildfires.
Wow that's an amazing and retarded claim.

Autists that think outside the box are a threat. That's why we get targeted so much.

fuck off back to /x/ you shizo retard

>Autists that think outside the box are a threat. That's why we get targeted so much.
Autists DON'T think properly or outside the box. They just mimic shit.

>fuck off back to /x/ you shizo retard
Muh lasers cannot range 200 miles really?

youtu.be/GU8VmJsX6-s
This guy is clearly an autistic child molestation victim.

>fuck off back to /x/ you shizo retard
Calling people "Schizo" is probably a particularly AI centric strategy because it is just a universal fire and forget response.

nothing made by humans can pennetrate the atmosphere well enough to cause a fire

I will keep laffing and stay laffin at you retards. Last summer was the funniest thing ever. Everyone was CONVINCED that lasers caused all the fires in the PNW because of 2-3 blurry pics.

We tend to mimic, but we also tend to stand out in many ways.

gematrix.org/?word=Archangel auriel

Faggot larp from DARPA. He is a retarded mimic. Go lie elsewhere queer. You are not me retards. I am no Djinn or Google Spy either.

ROCKET TEST SAW SOMETHING LIKE IT LAST NIGHT, THATS 3 IN 4 DAYS.

>nothing made by humans can pennetrate the atmosphere well enough to cause a fire
Prove it. The atmosphere is not that thick.

>I will keep laffing and stay laffin at you retards. Last summer was the funniest thing ever. Everyone was CONVINCED that lasers caused all the fires in the PNW because of 2-3 blurry pics.
You're trying really hard to rule out something for no apparent reason.

>We tend to mimic, but we also tend to stand out in many ways.
Autists are inferior in every way and I think it is due to not using emotions properly. Use emotions properly, intersected with logic.

Lasers maybe... but direct energy weapons are another thing.

I'm telling you that DARPA made certain people schizos through end times programming. Many schizos are autistic SRA victims.

that is very interesting that you say Aldebaran. i had an abduction/missing time-type experience back in 2013 which left me with a strange triangular birthmark on my wrist. when i showed it to a psychic energy worker/Reiki therapist type she said it had been put there by Aldebaran aliens

coasttocoastam.com/article/video-eerie-red-pillar-of-light-in-night-sky-mystifies-houston-residents/

You just call people who think about multiple possibilities Schizo. If you're not thinking about multiple possibilities, you're simply useless and aren't really thinking.

>Blue Beam General thread
>posts a red beam
ishygddt

Attached: 1593919673592.jpg (1024x995, 81.78K)

>prove it
burden of proof is on you, actually. Asking for proof of a negative is the most retarded thing you could do.

>muh DEW
lmao

Attached: yeah5.png (400x445, 91.77K)

Also I am not Diane Lorraine Pope Ben Shapiro Alex Jones Kanye Nigger West Obama Kumstain Harris or Ahava. You motherfuckers are parasites. Also my name is not Charlie.

Captcha:

WYRWK

Wisdom
Yehua
Real
World
King

I could whip all 3 of those up in photoshop in under 20 minutes. Wheres the videos? why only still images?

I'm not going to assume whether the pictures are true or false, I'm certain that energy beams from space could cause a forest fire.

You can cause a fire with a small magnifying glass for fuck's sake.

I tend to think the anti-Christ has already arrived and many are being deceived waiting for it to be a man.

If it was a man, it was Trump who administered and created the mark of the beast.

The book of Revelation isn't a movie.

This is the end times and many will find out they took the mark soon.

Yeshua*

I despise Darpa schizos. Take your meds.