Do americans really not include taxes?

Here in hungray tax is included in price

Attached: 20220331_172203.jpg (4000x3000, 2.19M)

if they include taxes in the posted price then the taxes would be based on that price.

Either EVERYBODY does it, or NOBODY does it. Otherwise, if everyone else didn't do it and you did, then your product would look more expensive than everybody else's. And yes, to be honest, most Americans aren't smart enough to understand the difference.

Based Australo Hungarian empire restaurant

Tourist trap? Everything is burgerland prices.

You see the taxable amount when paying on your receipt.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x640, 58.72K)

basically this, if it says $12.99 your retard brain thinks "oh this is only 12 dollars what a deal!" then you pay like 8 dollars for a drink and 9 dollars for a side and have to leave a 10 dollar tip
but you only spent $12 right?

common courtesy is tipping at least 30% which should cover most sale taxes and then some.

We use sales tax instead of VAT. Its easier for walmart accounting and passes the burden onto the lower classes.

>Salad
How about eating at home fatty?

>tipping 30%

Attached: 1433771117285.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>side salad
not even trying to be honest in your response. Amazing

>paying a national tax on food
Do hungarians really?
Here in burgerland, there is no tax on food in many states, except liberal states that tax everyfucking thing. So no, they don't include the tax, because it's different everywhere.

Id rather see the taxes added after the initial price that way i know just how hard im being jewed.

Same shit. Fatie cope

not him but you know that some people aren't always 5 steps from their kitchen at all times
ever stay in a hotel?

because every state has a different tax rate, and even some counties and cities have taxes.

This is a case of waling half a mile and being in a new tax zone in some parts of California.

You'll get a tip of my fedora and be grateful

Cope more retarded boomer

buying food at a grocery store is tax exempt in florida but not when you're eating out. I don't think any states have no tax on any food across the board

30% HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I never tip more than 10% and if they are not happy I just take back the tip.

Fuck wagies

I hate that they don’t show how much tax you pay on things here in the UK. They don’t publish the tax amount in the UK to keep people passive. If they realised how much they’re giving to the government after having their wages taxes they would kick off.

there's still no national tax on food in the US. That's a state-by-state thing, and varies within a single state as well. Pretty hard for a regional or national chain to include tax on their menu when it varies so wildly.

Americans can't do math, the IRS sucks at math too so they just saber-rattle and hope everyone overpays