Is ADHD Any Forums accepted? just got the diagnosis and i am given this

is ADHD Any Forums accepted? just got the diagnosis and i am given this

Attached: mymedz.jpg (1868x3788, 2.05M)

its real user but for the love of god dont take those meds, they will fry your brain

Attached: 1645834408716.jpg (764x932, 139.25K)

Depends.
You want to fit in society like another cog in the clockworks? Take them, but beware of health risks.
You wish to stay healthy? Find another way of living which works with your disorder, not against.

It's not real, you just need to stop dreaming and focus.

It's not actually a disorder. Alot of hi IQ people have minds that just work faster. After the opioid crisis and covid do you really trust doctors who are incentivized to prescribe this stuff? Do you think long-term use of amphetamines is going to improve your life? Don't get me wrong when you first start it it will be mildly euphoric and enjoyable, but it's not good for you.

you didn't get adderral? lol

Having autism is hell.

How the hell do you freaks even get diagnosed? Don’t these get prescribed by head doctors? Do you bitch about your feelings to a doctor? How does a grown man get to that point?

Attached: C7611CE3-B809-4AE8-AE07-4FF8E3C980F7.png (645x973, 49.94K)

Youre an idiot if you take those, they are for you to function better as a normie. If what you care about in life is being a better office drone or something then sure take them I guess.

dexamph made me psychotic after a while, would recommend

>Perscribed meth
Enjoy

You will get very anxious on amphetamine comedowns. that is, if you ever stop taking it

It feels great though.

good luck

ADHD is a fake medical condition invented by big pharma to sell people addictive substances and make money off them.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Ignore this user..too many Somali refugeee rape squads have made him dimwitted. Embrace the hyper reality, disgaird meds and tread on the ashes of lesser men..those pills are not a cure, they are to slow you down. Go fast

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog-movie-1280x720-1.jpg (1280x720, 55.62K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaah
2022 and you fucked up kids think it's cool to be ADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you kids are fucked.
everyone born after 1975 is a fucking doped up schitzo
the jews have you all on Soma

Ritalin is just fucking speed lmfao

Been on ritalin since I was 4 am now in my 30s and am basically lobotomized. Thanks Big Pharma!

adhd is not real

You take both ritalin and amphetamines at the same time lol?
I got the diagnosis as well and have tried both of those families of drugs for a while and ended up quitting because they make you into a soulless robot. And I'm also pretty sure taking amphetamines daily is not healthy over the long term either.

If you take these meds you will no longer be human. They will fry your brain permanently and turn you into the perfect golem.

what shortcomings are you shifting blame from with your jewish diagnosis?

true. but every kid i know on it excels at school. my advice would be to get through school and then ditch the meds.

it's called PTSD user, not adhd. You are a victim of abuse, like me. My father is a jerk, big time jerk. My childhood was filled with self doubt. Always was I feeling alone. How could I study in school when I sat there feeling empty inside? And ofc instead of the adults taking personal responsibility for their own actions it was the child's fault the child got abused by the abusers. And so because of that it surely is some disability, right? The child is broken! duhh. So take your jew pills user and blind your third eye. Don't confront your abusers, they won't like that if you do. Don't love yourself unconditionally, that'd prove the boomer to be wrong. And as we all know, the boomer has never done anything wrong. Starting to see the picture user?

drop those pills, you don't need them. Love yourself unconditionally, that is what you need. And always remember that God is with you that you are with God.

Attached: CA043532-9605-4DA9-BC32-01CB141178FF.jpg (750x448, 288.56K)

dont listen to Any Forums fags

if you really have adhd you will cry because you finally know how it is to feel normal, able to study, finnish tasks and not get distracted

it will be an almost religous expierence

Yeah, I take the secret sauce too OP

Attached: 29E3DE9F-EE20-430D-830F-7559C63D5680.jpg (600x401, 41.9K)

There is not a single decent excuse to take an amphetamine, MAYBE narcolepsy. It is never healthy and your brain will never forget the state it was in when it was in a kike induced euphoria.