The most free state in the US?

What’s the most free state in the US? I’m in Florida but there’s fucking degenerates everywhere and we’re inevitably going to go blue in the future. I want to bug out to somewhere where I can raise a family, not get my hard earned money stolen by the fucking government. I just want land and no government bootlickers around

Attached: A9FF3BE2-0D72-4549-AA25-CA32D4A6074B.jpg (827x814, 106.13K)

there is no free state since the liberals took over

You can only run from your problems for so long. The Right is going to learn this one the hard way.

A state of death.

Attached: (mutt).jpg (824x856, 85.45K)

The “right” is on big Govs dick just as much as the left. I have no faith in the politicians. Even Desantis while based, is still a zogbot. Do I just need to move where it’s miserable and too hard for most too live?

Fuck off; we're full.

I’m already located in the south nigger

Ruby Ridge seems like a nice place

This is exactly what I’d like to avoid. I was thinking Alaska or Montana

Wakanda

Montana.

Dude every state has tax issues. Plus your battleground state is turning more red. Stay and change your state. The degenerates are hating what DeSantis is doing. Stay else you will doom Florida to the same fate as California

state of perpetual depression
it's free as in free beer

The free state is within you

Attached: pepe-as-buddha-clipart-pepe-buddha-animal-wildlife-amphibian-frog-transparent-png-1450314.png (998x973, 456.51K)

Do you live there?

Once Desantis is out theyre gonna get some other minority degenerate like Gillum to come in and tax us to death and fuck is with “green” policies. Plus all the boomers are going to die within the next decade and we have an obscene amount of illegals here.

:|. Doesn’t change the fact I’m getting my money stolen from me

Bumping. You coomers and faggots pay attention to the dumbest shill threads instead of actually important stuff. Neck yourself

Attached: C16AD1BB-9D97-4544-88E2-976237D0A87B.jpg (500x500, 55.27K)

Didn't Montana have democrats as governors from 2005-2020?

Utah . Texas is full of dumbasses

Maybe the poor areas are full. The ones with equity from California have tons of free space. We get it. You're a cuck.

Surprised they lasted as long as they did considering the CIA sent them to die on a suicide mission with egregious intel

>but there’s fucking degenerates everywhere
That's what you get with freedom, faggot.

Republican be democrat doesn’t matter to me. Low/no taxes, no bootlickers matters more to me

What makes you say that about TX? I agree with Utah, the Mormons seem based even though their religion is weird as fuck