Why are Christians so full of hate? So are Muslims but at least they're doing something

Why are Christians so full of hate? So are Muslims but at least they're doing something.

Attached: 1643671582413.jpg (680x425, 21.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottmsullivan.com/out-of-the-top-10-most-intelligent-people-in-the-world-at-least-8-think-god-exists-and-6-are-believing-christians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Smoloko-John-8-44.jpg (3115x2048, 1.84M)

Attached: Isaiah-9-17.jpg (1039x1140, 177.56K)

Attached: anger.jpg (720x573, 54.42K)

Look at this nonsense. You all act like bots.

Why are liberals so full of hate for anything that doesn't fit their worldview?

Ask them yourself.

Maybe youre the stupid one?

Attached: Creation-Evolution-000365.jpg (498x282, 41.26K)

I am.

Attached: Creation-Evolution-000411.jpg (3416x1920, 1.7M)

Forgot pic, your heroes think you're a degenerate.

Attached: 1639938897012.jpg (1060x1200, 185.64K)

It must be stressful to live in your delusional world where everyone is a scary liberal boogeyman.

Everyone in your ZOG'd shithole is a liberal. Your communists protect neoliberal corporations.

You're probably the same type of retard that makes ">Any Forums is one person" posts.

Kek what a BS sauce.
First off it outright lies saying Kasparov was 190IQ when the test he did in 1987 came out as 135IQ. Secondly, most intelligent =/= solely IQ. Lastly, most christians are low iq nogs and beaners so wtf were you even trying to prove?
Typical retarded, lying christkike, next time post sauce of your BS picrels
scottmsullivan.com/out-of-the-top-10-most-intelligent-people-in-the-world-at-least-8-think-god-exists-and-6-are-believing-christians/

Burgerland has the top % of practicing christians along with Brazil and these are the two biggest consoomers and exporters of globohomo and, without the former, Israel wouldn't be a thing.
>INB4 muh subversion muh jewish control
no shit sherlock, christkikes are literal golems
Meanwhile top atheist and pseudocommie china bans globohomo. Funny how that works

No, but Americans are all retarded.

Yeah I know, I see the threads you make about it all day.

>high IQ is meaningless!!!!

Attached: 1648613632467.gif (450x450, 3.93M)

I know, but they're not full of hate, they're the most castrated faggots on earth.

because fear and hate are intimate friends. Most religions at their base offer fear of damnation if you don't believe in 'x'.

The ones who grow out of the fear know if their is a God, God would embrace them seeking any answer they can as long as their intention is good and they aim to help their fellow man and live a righteous life. I took the meditation - help humanity pill and got out of the echo chamber of church quite young.

Christians need to be exterminate dand are subhuman.
Thanks for coming to my TED TALK

>most intelligent =/= solely IQ
>B-BUT MY STRAWMAN THO
fuck off ya mong. And notice how you completeltly ignored the following
>it outright lies saying Kasparov was 190IQ when the test he did in 1987 came out as 135IQ
now try moving goalposts again. Dont forget, the truth will set you free, cuck.

>HIGH IQ =/= INTELLIGENCE!!!!!

Attached: 1627416083902.jpg (528x661, 72.88K)

I agree Indian Christians are cancer, but that's only because you're a poo and your entire existence is cancer.

here's a suggestion: go grab a dictionary and see the definition of Solely. Oh no wait kek you're a christcuck -- you cant read.
>tranny
he repented and accepted christ before the rope so he's in heaven waiting to cuck you again

Why even bother making posts if all you're going to do is set up your little wall of baseless tranny/jew/nigger/liberal ad hominem?

Hate is not of God. Jesus died for our sins while we were still sinners. If people believed in God and in His love for them through His word, they would be full of love. Only miserable people or people who don't have a source of love will have the urge to make others feel miserable or unloved. People who know that they are loved will only have the urge to make others feel loved.

Rom 5:6 For while we were still helpless, at the appointed moment, Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For rarely will someone die for a just person — though for a good person perhaps someone might even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!

Attached: 900_ABConcepts_John_3_16.jpg (900x1260, 345.8K)

not a single thing muzzies do is good

Attached: 1577661745361.png (1336x832, 2.25M)