Canadian milk bags

explain yourselves

Attached: canadian milk bags.jpg (2822x1587, 1.23M)

They’re actually surprisingly practical.

How are these even supposed to work?

so you just poke a hole in it then tape it when youre done and let it leak all over everything in the fridge?

Not really sure what anyone has against bagged milk. It's better when you have to cram a bunch of shit in your fridge and you can deform it's shape to work.

how the fuck do you use it?

Cut a corner off and and sit the bag in a milk jug pitcher.

We have 1L milk bags here and I can confirm they're very practical

you place the bag in a special pitcher
they used to have bagged milk here in some gas stations in wisconsin, although I never bought it

Canadians are the real white supremacists.

You place the milk bag in the milk bag holder and cut the corner

Attached: image_2022-03-31_080354.png (900x900, 262.79K)

No, like any normal person you cut a small hole in the top corner with scissors then once you’re done you place it into a milk bag container

Attached: 21786217-EFDA-4D6B-BA63-8AC72818301A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

>drinking plastic infused milk
Jesus christ.

You have gallons of choccy milk but you don't see us complain about it or ask desperately to explain yourself, ehn ?

Get a job, instead of shitposting this old nothing burger, you kike nigger phaggot.

This is quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever seen. And I live in the United States.

Holy fuck why not just put it in a carton or bottle to begin with you fucking retards

Oddly the only I've ever seen these is eastern Europe

Because a 4L milk bag will cost you around the same as a 2 L milk carton, more milk for your money, Mutts.

Attached: 1643548662576.gif (245x217, 1.49M)

This Canadians never fail to outcuck

>the container is 50% of the price
JFC just kill yourself

Unless you've got old timey glass bottles you're drinking same shit

>cut a small hole in the top corner
I also cut a smaller hole on the opposing top corner for a better pour

It's an acquired taste.

first time i saw milk bags was when i was watching the movie the hurricane starring denzel washington, these canadians were feeding a black kid breakfast and they poured his milk out of a bag and i wanted to scream run nigga they gonna body snatch you like in get out but i didn't because it was 1999 and get out wasn't made yet

Attached: 1628199850818.jpg (1280x696, 404.02K)

Just like other food bags. You open the bag, reach in and grab all the milk you want, pull it out and put it on your plate.

interesting

You take the bag and clamp down on it in your mouth, piercing the bag, and slowly sucking out the nutrients until nothing is left but a plastic husk which is then discarded.

so how do you seal it to keep it fresh? you just use a clip on the plastic?

Go back to plebbit retard.

You realize those cardboard cartons are lined inside with plastic, right?

im working as we speak, playing stocks in the market. ill be done in 10 minutes and have the rest of the day off

Half the world has these. Maybe most of it.

Every single post you Americans prove yourselves as hyper-specialized: Good in your trade, retarded for everything else.

With our milk bag holders and opener

Attached: Ouvre-sac-de-lai.jpg (750x750, 45.91K)

sounds a lot like how you are supposed to enjoy a boob

Attached: boombas.jpg (1003x1200, 269.75K)

You don't. Its fucking stupid.

Having plastic leeching into your milk is retarded. No wonder there are so many faggots here.

We leave it open, it's in the fridge niger

its like the gross shit when i went to south america and saw they buy their milk at room temperature in cardboard boxes on the shelf, no refrigeration. absolute 3rd world

They tried this retarded shit here for a few years in the 90's, didn' t stick.

why wouldnt they make the bag with a ziplock so you can just click it closed to seal it

meant for

Imagine sitting outside a grocery store in the trunk of a car like the DC sniper taking out milk bags with a suppressed pellet gun.

Attached: 1645492960414.gif (900x550, 1.98M)

We also have the option of carton or jug here as well, bag is just more practical.

I've never seen a milk bag..

Attached: orange-juice.jpg (650x487, 58.95K)

canadians can't afford fancy packaging, we've already established that paper cartons are too expensive for them

This has to be the most retarded shit I've ever seen. you're adding so many extra steps for less resealability than a simple jug with a pop or screw cap. You're not even reducing your plastic intake either. What do you have to gain from this?

I wish they would standardize all fluids to be sold in bags, those jugs are a pain in my asshole trying to fit three in the fridge at once with everything else.

Oof is this fucking real?!?