It is now official US policy to put a nigger and a woman on the moon

Imagine spending over 7 billion dollars just so you can say you put a nigger on the moon. lmao at modern "science".

Attached: Capture.jpg (1424x322, 102.46K)

I hate science so much its unreal

But we already put a monkey on the moon

>put all the nigger on the moon
If you do something, do it well.

I'll chuckle if they fuck it up and bix nood the whole situation.

NASA is so incompetent nowadays, they will also be the first to kill a nigger and a woman on the moon.

that's what I'm hoping for

>nigger on the moon.
>again
Last time we niggered up the moon like this it stopped working so we needed a whole new moon ffs.

Attached: 1648533277428m.jpg (1024x951, 113.1K)

It's a show of power to be able to put incompetents on the moon.

Dude, this place is never doing anything ever again... It's just money being looted before the treasury is completely empty.

If moon Nazis are real they will never let it happen

What do you call a nigger on the moon? A problem. What do you call 2 niggers on the mood? A big problem. What do you call all the niggers on the moon? Problem solved.

>now
It's been years and the only way the republicans managed to sell the relabeled Constellation program to congress.
You just realized now.

We can go black! I wonder how the moon nazis will take that?

Probably just gonna hire Elon to do it.

Any Forums used to be a special kinda dumb now it's just dumb for dumbs same. Every post above mine was made by a fully retarded person.

Well, they already did. First lander in the Artemis program is a special version of SpaceX' Starship.
They're launching the crew on the SLS turd, but landing on the moon is SpaceX.

Attached: upi202104170008.jpg (2560x1600, 967.41K)

eh idc, but they either should put neil degrass tyson, or just literally go to some back woods dank ass hood shit, find the most beat up run down crack house, bust down the door and say "YO WHO FINNA GO TO THE MOON?" and select your volunteer from that

They need to paint it a more melanated hue

Attached: 1648739188763.jpg (1080x1939, 278.5K)

The one upside is when it inevitably crashes because they're all diversity hires is that nothing of value will have been lost

>Orbital Launch Sales at Blue Origin
They haven't even put a milligram into orbit, lol.

I hope they found a way to get past the radiation belts.

They sure did, back in the 60s.
The trick is not to hang around in the Van Allen belt, but rather to go through it.