Do nothing

>Do nothing
>Win all

How the flying fuck did he do it, bros?

Attached: reuters-dale-de-la-rey-xi-jinping.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/markets/shanghai-residents-struggle-obtain-food-medicine-citywide-lockdown-continues
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China is master of many things.
Merchants before even the Jevvs.

>exploit your people for cheap labor
>use profit to bribe western politicians

with slavery, it's easy.

oh bother!

The Han race doesn’t exist, it’s more or less a mishmash of Tibetan, Mongolian, Vietnamese and a variety of other indochinese blood. The CCP is doing its best to completely muttify the remnants of the Han race. There is a reason that by and large non-Hans weren’t subject to the one child policy.

The ol' Luigi strat

Attached: AridEvilGuanaco-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 412.95K)

covid is actually streamlining a lot of this across borders, i believe the USA will absorb south america at some point and then maybe in the distant future it will unite with China.

Have extremely cheap laboring peasants with no rights in an authoritarian state undercut the entire world, with no environmental regulation, and a Jewish class that undermines the West because they are scared shitless of competition that has given them blackeyes since Hadrian/Haman/Hitler, and who think they can use the chinks short term and then dispose of them like they did whitey. They will get away with it too, china and the chinksects are a mongrelized slave race and have been for a millennia. It will likely decimate both new world order powers and then we get planet of the apes with chinksect-jew hybrids until god purges our universe out of disgust.

I WANT TO LIVE IN CHINA ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE OMG

ITS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD

They have a fertility rate of 1.2

pretty much this

are you describing canada or china?

you know hes talking about chinkland memeflaggot

>to win without fighting is best
also onions are the niggers of vegetables and Chinese are the niggers of race

Attached: 1648062578586.jpg (828x627, 103.94K)

1.4 billion ethnic homogenous highly nationalistic people with average IQ of 105. Them not being on top is weirder than otherwise.

kino picture, this

this just sounds like seethe because you are a sore loser lmao

>5000years old civilization that outlasted the Roman Empire
>Why are they winning?

Use your brain

Attached: Snag_4f085c.png (828x634, 729K)

It's in the air man, you can tell the deck is being shuffled. The ground is slowly shifting under our feet and the Chinese will gain world domination without a fired bullet.
I am cheering for them since I hate faggots and niggers and they hold whites in good esteem desu. Time to move there as ESL teacher

Xi: You like tradewar drumpf? How about biological? Biden? Whos that??! Yes we take oil and resources for china. Yes.

based and confuciuspilled

How is that any different than what the west does?

>do nothing
you mean ban all the degenerate kike horseshit afflicting us, unlike this orange sack of shit who only lives to slurp kike penis?

Attached: 1630849973662.png (244x176, 10.21K)

It's simple. He prevented the media from advertising lifestyle expectations that would undermine the acceptance of a life of industrial labor. Then ignored any and all pollution control measures that would hinder production. He realized the West's gamble at playing with financial games had an expiration date it would implode at which moment industrial power would instantly become the world's rulers. He paid off every Western politician to do his bidding. He bought a US President. He suppressed his own currency to become the world's preferred exporter. His media supports his own people rather than attack them like the West does. He planned for the long term while America is scrambling between toilet paper shortages.

None of it is ether ingenious or complicated. It is all obvious. He got lucky to rule while the West is committing suicide and took it all at face value.

its not but that doesnt make China better.

By your logic everything outlasted the roman empire

>ethnic homogeneous
uh no

>outlasted Roman empire
The Han from 2000 years ago no longer exist

They just followed their own philosophy of "wu Wei", which basically means "doing nothing".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130.81K)

1776 m8 remember. Why u so cocky?

That's what they say, but have you been to China? It's a lot different and the exploitation is another level. That being said, since about 2012 we have been catching up with them. This is because we are adapting a lot of the Chinese approaches to the economy, and we have lost our rights as well.

>If you did something well. The world will think you did nothing.

Whatever je did. He did it very good.

The fuck is this even supposed to mean?

The world is, generally, qualitative, not quantitative. Yes, China existed in some form or another, for five thousand years. And look at it now, collapsing birthrate, poisonous water, food insecurity, a small island that they are so afraid of having influence over them that they constantly want to go to war to lay claim to it. Compared to even the short-lived united states, it is pathetic, they have had countless famines, that people alive today can say they lived through. When was the last time the usa had a famine....oh right, never.

Its more like go with the dao. Liar. Dont talk about shit u dont understand or are malignantly spreading disinfo about.

Ancient China one of cradles of civilization.

Attached: 1648042486573.jpg (877x1024, 142.23K)

>pulls money out of russia in exchange for US sanctions being removed
>evergrande collapsing
>taiwan elected independentist tranny in response to mainland threads to dong kong
>shanghai starts opening transgender kids clinics in response to show how pro-tranny the mainland is, both chinas are in a pissing contest over who is MORE pro-tranny than the other
>"ally" russia is closer your your indian frenemies than you, your alliance with pakistan and india blocking you from puppeting the neutral nations of nipple and button cuckblocking your attempts to meme on the poojeets
>poojeet population still going up, chinese birthrate projected to fall so low the population will crash to 500 million
>sterilized some uyghurs, they still have a higher birthrate than chinese women
>han chinese is a meme of dozens of different peoples, many aren't even chinese but random boat people and seamonkeys who happen to speak chinese
>you literally suck jew dick as hard as possible, your only daughter was impregnated by a jewish guy
>life as the average chinese male is so shit you can't even masturbate without losing chinkpoints and "get a girlfriend" is useless advice when there are 30 million more men than women
I dunno bro, sometimes you just win.

American doesnt know his own history many such cases

>your only daughter was impregnated by a jewish guy
uhhh sources on this??

Sometimes the winner takes nothing -. Rush song

Retarded and neurotic opponents, mostly.

Never argue with amerimutt. They couldn't do anything without jewish nazi scientists. They couldn't even point out their country on the map.

Things are going GREAT in SHANGHAI

zerohedge.com/markets/shanghai-residents-struggle-obtain-food-medicine-citywide-lockdown-continues

Attached: ChineseEatsBirdsALLIVE.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

Miss teen south carolina is my type though

I really want China to take over the world but I'm afraid our nation will be the first to go to the Xinjiang internment camps.

When the wind is slow
And the fire’s hot
The vulture waits to see what rots

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 83.77K)

This is some extremely low quality shilling. Get it together

>Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

Attached: xi.jpg (400x400, 23.28K)

you deserve it mambet

>i want to go to an internment camp

how does a freedom loving person appeal to your kind? i'm not too sure