When did you realize that only total brainlets think the Bible is literal or historical?

When did you realize that only total brainlets think the Bible is literal or historical?

Attached: 5616.jpg (1200x1200, 165.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEz700OAQl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When did you realize that only total brainlets believe in the Bible
Fixed that for you.

>flag and continent
opinion disregarded

I realized that before I realized the true brainlets were the atheists

Christ is King

Attached: 1648529673011.jpg (460x296, 62.13K)

One of my friends is a rampant atheist who thinks the bible was made to control people.
Boomer atheist if you will.

I found it funny where he went down an esoteric metaphysical spiritual apocalypse rabbit hole on audiobooks and long form youtube videos about the flat earth and what the future holds. Along with how the elites keep their power.
And now he's outright quoting the bible as if he has some higher knowledge. Except he doesnt know its from the bible, because the people hes getting these prophetic quotes from arent saying it in the videos he watches.
Modern Godless people are fucking weird.

Oh you're right the words on page constantly shift order, it's also beyond history fading in and out our material existence.

When I watched Jordan Peterson's biblical series. Probably the best set of lectures I've ever listened to, and moved me away from an activist-atheist type to truly appreciate the underlying archetypes. Now all my atheist friends think I'm a borderline Christian.

>inb4 300 replies

Attached: imagesq.jpg (826x1025, 153.65K)

This guy invented the MRI. You invented hormone blockers to make androgenous people.

Attached: GiftedMindRaymondDamadian835.png (858x1821, 983.42K)

>When did you realize that only total brainlets think the Bible is literal or historical?
My whole life

Attached: a cool book.jpg (1954x3125, 764.16K)

the bible is aight. i think the jewish texts hold a lot of the truth but tend to lead people in the wrong direction intentionally. The real answer would be to get into kabbalah and worship the opposite of what they do, which essentially would be christ.

keep in mind the vatican keeps a lot hidden away in their archives, and the bible we have access to is only a portion of the real story. learn hebrew and read the torah in its original translation. jesus will be back, and the kabbalists fucking HATE him.

Uh I knew Santa Claus wasn't real since I was 3. The rest followed logically.

Any video you recommend? What were your favorite bits in the series?

>Modern Godless people are fucking weird
nah they are the same braindead heathen as always

you will NEVER be anything except a fagnostic race traitor and god traitor

recently a Finnish Lutheran w*man priest tweeted that she believes in God but not in the Bible. How is that even possible? Now she is playing the victim and blames people for twisting her words.

Attached: 1645698469433.jpg (1008x1120, 73.61K)

Stay away from worldly or religious aspect of Christianity. The Lord Jesus came to save us from the faith in ourselves through our religion because the faith in religion is the operating through the sin of unbelief.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEz700OAQl4

>only total brainlets
>AND Jews

The fact that this kind of shit is constantly posted makes me know that it's all real and christ is king.

Get fucked inbred sons of satan.

Attached: 1648642736474.jpg (345x512, 23.92K)

It really started to click for me on episodes 4&5 regarding the garden of Eden and Cain and Abel as metaphors for ape-man's developing brain and accompanying moral structure.

Abel symbolizes a person whose faith/trust/confidence is in God or in the work of God while Cain symbolizes a person whose faith is in himself through his religion or own works.

The tower of Babel symbolizes man's own works to reach Heaven or divinity. Religious works are self-led works which are unrighteousness/evil/selfish in the sight of God.

yes user i have no doubt that you are more intelligent than the geniuses who transformed Europe and thus the entire world

Attached: 1627051885794.jpg (1024x554, 96.49K)

Never.
The more I read it and understood the doctrines and all the intertwined prophecies over thousands of years, the fulfilled prophecies, the way it was put togheter and how it’s so consistent, the more I grew in faith.

>Romans 10:17 KJV
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

>Hebrews 11:1 KJV
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

She’s not a Christian. She has another Jesus which Paul warned of. This happy nice Jesus that only loves… This is not the Jesus of the scriptures. This is that ecumenical new age antichrist.

>Psalm 138:2 KJV
2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

>Luke 21:33 KJV
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Attached: 2974737A-782C-483E-8B96-02A90FF99A2E.jpg (682x518, 100.43K)