Degree required

Reminder that Bachelors degree required is designed to weed out applicants that are not up to their ears in debt and therefore easily enslaved. You can learn to code on the internet. Your psychology degree is a crock of shit. What matters is your debt slavery. You work for free for black rock.

Attached: 1638486466892.png (500x500, 399.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EXACTLY

Take the contractor --> self employment pill. It's the only way these days if you want to stay away from a mega corp and actually know your boss/be your own boss.

Bump

Fabulous insight
1○\1○

Yes!!

I love it when these companies post positions requiring bachelors degrees and the starting pay is around $16-17 an hour.

>Reminder that Bachelors degree required is designed to weed out applicants that are not up to their ears in debt and therefore easily enslaved. You can learn to code on the internet. Your psychology degree is a crock of shit. What matters is your debt slavery. You work for free for black rock.
Let us all kill the ruling class and fix the problems of debt slavery etc.

Only 10% of the people that go to college actually belong there. Academia got turned into a ponzi scheme. It makes ordinary people debt slaves. The only reason it works is because high school education is even more dismal.

I have a job at a large tech company as a software engineer and I don’t have a bachelors degree

Talking 45 min about a thing you can look up in 10-20 mins, how obvious it is.but it wouldn't push the self esteam of some so the system runs

good thing i live in a country where the state pays for my tuition no strings attached and also provides for me as long as i perform well. Meritrocracies feel good desu

Sorry. College is an absolutely necessary rite-of-passage for employers to not treat individuals like a mild nuisance at best, or a fucking nigger at worst.
>muh debt
Work retail that has a free college option.
>You can learn to code on the internet.
Too many pajeets and wunderkinds to compete with.

Retail pays just as much now. It aint worth it.

Attached: image3A15913_Glitch.jpg (2515x1192, 683.11K)

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

The real "weeding out" happens when you go for free- If you are paying for university you are not trying hard enough/smart enough. My wife is finishing her PHD- no debt, all scholarships, grants etc. Her and her brother are just wicked smaht and work hard enough to be basically paid to go to school.

I've been taking mine for almost ten years and no one has ever asked.

>dropped out of high school
>work next to college graduates
>they always say "this job is just temporary"
>we both continue working the same place for 7 years now
>they still say "this job is temporary"
>theyre the only people who complain about our local high paying jobs
I fucking hate college grads that struck out. Just admit you fucked up so no one else repeats your mistakes. Garbage degrees and still torquing down the same bolts as me.

My debt is my house. Your debt is a piece of paper you dont use while you continue to rent. Dumb nuggets.

*faking

>Garbage degrees and still torquing down the same bolts as me.
There are no garbage degrees

>learn to code on the internet
This, just I don't fucking know where to begin.
>be me
>inb4 learn to code meme started
>confused where to start
>create frenly thread on Any Forums
>codingturfwar.exe ensues
>download C++ user
>noooo, only troops use C++
>Python is based user
>noooo muh sweaty pajeets use Python
>ADA is based
>mfw no proper tutorials exist due to ADA being so antiquated
>fuck coding, it turns you into a troon user
>get different opinions from different fags
>download multiple IDE's onto laptop to try out
>feelzbadmanandgivesup.jpg.avi.wav.mp3.jpeg
>mfw

Iktfb

I went to school for graphic design, by year two I realized there's no fucking way I'm taking shit pay working for someone else in a graphic design/advert company. Bit the bullet, learned a trade, after 4 years opened my own business. Nobody I know from uni is in their field or in a related field, all of them hate their jobs.

>an entire generation of failed college graduates resorting to gambling with cryptocurrencies and get poor quick schemes because they dont want to work a normal job

This is the shadow tranny thats ruining the world. Created by Jews now these golems are fucking everything up.

This is why I never went to university and refuse to get a GED. It should be enough that I'm white and have a high IQ.

>It should be enough that I'm white and have a high IQ
White people have served thier purpose and are going bye bye, not to mention businesses don't get kickbacks for hiring white people.