How would you rate this invasion on the scale from Russo-Japanese war to the Shock&Awe in Iraq?

How would you rate this invasion on the scale from Russo-Japanese war to the Shock&Awe in Iraq?

Attached: March 31.png (1500x1085, 2.05M)

would/10

Over a month to capture a completely encircled city/10

I hope it japan usa war with more nukes.

Average

Will end in August

>Crypto roadcope map

How would you do it then? How do you remove thousands of fighters hidden in commie blocks?

No other european country could do it even close that well. Russia is the strongest country in Europe by a mile.

>thousands
Millions!

>No other european country could conquer Ukraine

Turns out Ukrainian is so strong all of a sudden. How times change.

You did't have thousands of fighters in Mariupol?

Attached: 1648561855777.webm (406x720, 2.59M)

Azov is a regiment of ~800 soldiers, plus a battalion of marines. That's what the super russian warriors have been fighting all this time lol.

>Shock&Awe in Iraq
We wanted to destroy Iraq, not keep it. I don't think the wars compare. They're not fought the same way.

Shouldn't you go to fight for mariupol?

Shouldn't you mind your own business?

Wah wah wah the russians are destroying ukraine

Hahaha look at those dumb russians advancing slowly

The duality of man

> Kyiv in 2 nanoseconds
> advancing slowly aka getting their asses kicked pretty much everywhere

The duality indeed.

Don't deflect, are you a jew like židlenski? and want goyim to fight for you?

> not interested in the topic
> starts asking me irrelevant questions

Yeah I'm thinking someone got butthurt.

I am, i want ua to be nuked. I never claimed to be not interested. I have no sympathy for your jew run failed state

Well keep wanting, who cares.

it's like the Six Day War but if it was done by complete retards and it ended up becoming the Six Month War. 8/10 on the retardation scale

>posting a cope map mostly made out of Twitter counter offensives
Seethe

Attached: 1648734854901.jpg (718x1280, 308.93K)

Who's holding Mala Rohan right now?

Took the mutts 6 weeks to take over Fallujah which had 1/5th the enemy combatants and with IQs that were 15 points lower than the Ukrops.

>six kike war was over empty deserts
>six russian war was over grabbing territory populated by 20 million russian-speakers and dearming the entire ukrainian army in a giant encirclement

I find it funny you're so retarded you believe anything being shown from either side.

We've already established that the West and Russia are running misinformation campaigns, what kind of fucking dipshit are you to think what we see is real unless it's with our own eyes?

And before you go, "I'VE SEEN STUFF!" I don't believe you, because I haven't.

Who controls Kherson? Who controls Melitopol? Who controls Mariupol?

Attached: 1648639295397.png (421x266, 239.67K)

Just admit you're a retard.

Earlier if the Russians encircle the Donbass army quicker.

Who controls Brunswick? Who controls Mannheim? Who controls Freiburg im Breislau?

Russia has failed and now they are ready to just give up and back off kiev that they have tried to take for a whole month.

This. "Cobra 2" is an excellent summary. We not only wanted to just destroy Iraq, anyone who wanted to figure out what to do afterwards was removed from the planning process. They added unnecessary costs.

Your country isn't doing any better

As a first strike Putin should've nuked Kiev for shits and giggles.

Weren't they supposed to surrender a few days ago? Also, what happened to the Ghost of Kyiv and the encirclemnet of Russian forces at Irpin and Hostomel?

So you're not interested in a conversation, you're just some retarded Ossi rapebaby who cheers for the team.