Why do black people get offended when they get called 'nigger'...

Why do black people get offended when they get called 'nigger'? Two black people calling each other 'nigger' is perfectly normal, but when a different race says it, it suddenly becomes racist? A lot of black gamer/streamer/e-celeb I've seen uses that word constantly, and it insinuates their viewers that it's acceptable to use that word regardless of who you are.
Why do black people feel oppressed by that word when it's their own people who spread that word like a virus?

Attached: 38404814.jpg (677x1024, 138.13K)

what a story mark

Never get rid of Alex, you guys need your token black guy. You know, until the race war is over and you guys can start keeping it real.

okay jem brown.
saying nigger surely isn't a sign that your are racist. you are clearly "from the streets" and "down with" black culture.

gon be feelin that till August

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife baby, and there you go.

its racism - you are only allowed to say words if you are certain skin color

Saying "nigger" is like murder. Black people are fine with it until white people join in.

It's their one source of power
I can rap the album Straight Outta Compton front to back

>Why do black people get offended when they get called 'nigger'?
Because they are niggers. If you aren't a nigger, being called one is funny not insulting.

Attached: FecklessCunts.png (658x1077, 560.52K)

Why was chris racist against black wimmin?

insults only work when they are close to the truth.

Call one a giraffe and you'll just get funny looks yet call one a monkey...

>nigga is not nigger
Jesus fuck won't you white people fucking understand that shit.

Nigga is apples
Nigger is oranges
2 completely separate things

ALSO

YOURE WHITE. You shouldn't be saying either of them. They have no place in your vocabulary. Youre not my brother so you have no reason to call me nigga, and I'll smack you upside the head if you call me nigger.

>but but it's English vocab. You can't ban a word
Nobody can name their kid Adolf Hitler. White people can't say nigga. Same shit.

Btw not responding to trolls. Don't even bother responding. Nigga

Shut the fuck up nigger

>Why do black people get offended when they get called 'nigger'?

They don't, they get offended when White people say.

They're perpetual victims. They look for any way to Weasley put of legit work and leech off someone else. It's pity points.

I think this needs to go a step further and start saying she has the tightest pussy in hollywood...I would love nothing more than to Push Will off the edge.

Lol he needed a neck tattoo so bad and all he could come up with was his initial. Worse than their violence is just how boring they are

Ahhh I can't say the rap music word. The conversation around nigga from black academics is so boring, it's a tautology.

Or a nonwhite into a white?

Attached: ocezogupe.jpg (940x940, 174.78K)

niggers are always offended, its normal

>insults only work when they are close to the truth.
CHECKED

Attached: Truth.jpg (320x399, 25.12K)