Russian shortages

Are the trade sanctions affecting Russians? I keep seeing that your food prices are low but what about everything else? Are certain goods hard to find? Have the prices of anything gone up in real cost compared to your income?

Attached: images (1) (1).jpg (739x415, 36.56K)

holy shit
babushkas fighting over sugar is a thing i have to see in my life

btw it can be made from beets why rasha isnt producing more?

It's probably similar baseless fear like people fighting over toilet paper when the scamdemic started.

Is that flour?

not really, food is still there, and plenty of it. prices is inceased for some import stuff but thats it

sugar.
they use it to make jams and kompot.
lmao. its not like their life depends on it.
must be hilarious to see irl

>not drinking compot made by your babushka
what a fag

I watched two junkies fight over the last packet of spaghetti when there was heaps of curly pasta left at the start of covid. Imagine a babushka fighting for the last bottle of vodka, that would be a battle.

actually i do, igor
im a pole in disguise

it must be hilarious to see the babushkas threaten eachother gardens for thelast bag of suger, with a russian accent on top of that

for some reason your language sounds as if youre joking to eachother even when you threaten you will kill your interlocutor and he pleads for his life

This is what I'm talking about btw. You ask about anything other than food and they immediately talk about how food is cheap.
So to give you an an example to go off so your vodka addled brain can understand, in Australia the price of petrol has gone up about 30%. So the general cost of goods have increased because of that too. The cost of cars must have sky-rocketed there right? What else? What is missing from the shelves?

i would say
>bumfights
but that would insulting.
i actually have alot of love for fellow slavs and our quirks
and alcoholism is a major cause of death in rasha... which makes me sad...

>Food prices are low
When you translate into dollar/euro and THEN compare to your prices. In reality cost of living to income is fucked.
Prices gone up but that's nothing new, recently straight up cheating on the packaging, 1kg of rice/sugar/grain could easily be 900-800gr.
You can't find gourmet cheeses unless you know someone who can "smuggle in" some.
Babushkas fighting over food (sometimes it's really low quality product) is also shit that began after 2010.

Buckwheat and printer paper are the most valuable goods in Russia right now.

Yeah this is what I am talking about. The sanctions have been noticeable in Australia, on the other side of the world. I hear complaints about costs in the us and europe. Russias economy is tiny compared to the size of the western sanctions. It must be fucking them up right?
Hearing how everything is fine in Russia seems pretty bullshit to me.

>I keep seeing that your food prices are low
My grocery bill went up about 20% since the special operation.
>but what about everything else?
Most prices have risen slower than food, with the exception of things like iPhones for obvious reasons.
>Are certain goods hard to find?
Sugar, tampons, pads, contact lenses, printer paper
>Have the prices of anything gone up in real cost compared to your income?
I imagine income hasn't risen for anyone in the past month, so everything.

What you need to understand is, "everything is fine" for average Russian, excluding muscovites, means there is food, water, TV and some place to sleep.
So yeah, for now everything is great.

>Ctrl+F
>"banana"
>No results

So are the Russian flags just VPNs, or what.

>What else? What is missing from the shelves?
You know the Russia is right next door to china, right?

Attached: is this nigger retarded.gif (700x500, 14.58K)

Thanks for the honesty. I'm sorry this shit is going down in the place you happened to be born in no matter whose fault it is, no one deserves to pay more for potatos and vodka. It's easy to forget other people have a lower standard of living when you are in the western bubble. I hope all this shit ends soon.

They appeared in my shop about a week ago. Price went up from about 80 roubles per kilo to 100.

Yeah but the infrastructure for transporting goods through Siberia is fucked. Russians may correct me if I'm wrong but most of their finished goods would have been coming in from the Europe side. China doesn't really have an interest in helping Russia any more that that already are. While they are both enemies of the west they aren't exactly best buds. China likes a weak Russia.

>Yeah but the infrastructure for transporting goods through Siberia is fucked.
Connectivity from China to Russia has only increase after the murrifats retreated from afghanistan.
It's like you live in an alternative reality written by kikes.