Why aren't you a developer? Too stupid?

Why aren't you a developer? Too stupid?

Attached: 0e3aee098c7b4aa50fb427067ea44d644f082aa1979d287849aa9824ea882fda.jpg (1400x1050, 159.82K)

Not autistic enough...

Yes. How do I unstupid myself and make bank?

Not edgy and euphoric enough

Kek "Pied Piper". Accurate.

The technology is the beast system if you haven't figured it out yet.

I am. I hate working on big projects and with artists and other programmers.
Its like two groups of autists who are autistic in complete opposite ways and I have to do all the work to get them to be less autistic

I can not express how much I hate people.

I’m straight

Pretty much yeah

Became an engineer instead. Who gives a fuck about dips and dots on a screen when you can build tanks and airplanes.

i'm 31 and i started learning python a few days ago. the plan is to keep going through about 2 books: "Python Crash Course" by Eric Matthes and "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz. I don't know where this will take me.

Yes. I'm too stupid to spend my life behind a screen. I just spend 40 hrs a week of my time working outdoors with my body and the rest of my time enjoying outdoor activities because I'm too stupid to be at home "developer"

What a boring and utterly unfulfilling career. Imagine staring at a screen all day like a fucking autist.

pretty much

I'm too much of a perfectionist and hate relying on other people. If I'm going to write code, I like to know why and how something works. I don't want to use an NPM package manager nor learn a library two random people came up with and is full with glitches. Every time I try to learn something, there are always obvious quirks and workarounds to do something. Even with a drag and drop game maker, I'd find obvious glaring faults with it.

Programming is a career where if you learn something you must implement it RIGHT AWAY. Two years later it will become irrelevant, maybe even in six months.

I am, though.

>Too stupid
Ive been developer for 8 years, the last 4 years I moved to mid management for higher salary and benefits.
I've never seen more retarded and reddit tier personalities than developers, especially the ones with diplomas.

too attractive and good with people
>t. sales

There's a stereotype that a lot of IT companies are full of furries. Also, wages for programmers are going down because of pajeets.

I am both developer and stupid. These things are not contradictory

Smart enough but I find it tedious

This guy knows.

Just lazy

my college mandated the vaccine