Place your bets, who's gonna capitulate; Germany or Russia?

Place your bets, who's gonna capitulate; Germany or Russia?

Attached: NO U.jpg (578x390, 69.88K)

I'm going to pray for a cold snap in yuropoorland

You don't want to enter a competition with the Russians on who can endure punishment the most.

russia is pegging ruble to gold.

>the chad Russian oligarchs
>the virgin German industrialists

Germany will give in of course, their fifth-columnists are weaker

literally not my problem

Russia won HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Russia will but hope the Germans bleed out a bit first

This. Germany will cuck. It's like, their job.

Females will always cave. Germany will cuck.

Attached: 9dsfsd.png (528x417, 373.89K)

There is one on the way kek

I was sad that putin was going to back down, but if he’s holding them to this then he’s the actual madman who will crash this globohomo faggotry we got now

Those who own and produce real assets and commodities are the wealthy ones.
Those paper currency units aren't going to feed you kek

I hope nukes are back on the menu. I was getting disappointed that we might not see nuclear hellfire.

Did they pay in dollars or euros previously?

Herman the German will bend the knee to rubles.

Attached: 20210826_193820.gif (361x200, 590.48K)

England

Between the two though Russia’s most likely to capitulate first. If Germany can reduce its oil and gas usage by banning cars for fat retards who can just as easily walk, work at home or use public transport while sensibly using Norwegian gas from England, it can outlast Russia easily.

Russia knows it holds the cards rn but I doubt they want europe to become independent of Russian resources in the long run. Russia is first and foremost, a gas station. If no one near it needs gas from them then there’s a problem for the economy, and i doubt relying on China, who’d make them their bitch, and india, who’d betray Russia the moment a slightly better deal comes up is what putin wants

If anything, the Uk will be the first to fall having the least gas in Europe after Norway gives our shit to Germany.

Germany because they have more to lose and because eating shit from other countries is in their DNA now.

>Females will always cave.
Got a question for you, user. Who is the chancellor of Germany right now?

Give me a grand on Gaymoney sucking Putin's cock by mid-next week!

This bongflag copied and pasted the same post they made in another thread.
Nobody thinks these are good talking points you retarded shill

Germany: because of the sanctions and asset freezes euro is worthless to Russia. Therefore Russia has nothing to lose and no reason to back down.

just send monopoly money
same shit

No one cares what beaten countries think user.

Cold snap is such a cool weather term.

>gas station
We were the worlds most charitable organisation, giving europe gas for pennies. Obviously, what we got in return is hate and attempt to destroy us. Europestan must collapse in retaliation. But not with our hands, but without our attempts to help.

>Russia is pegging
oh god I'm leaking thru my cage at the thought

what a fucking retarded idea