Madison Cawthorn

do they not understand that their nuclear response to his comments just makes the general public more aware and suspicious that Congress has cocaine fueled orgies?

Attached: 1648736760223.jpg (608x764, 94.42K)

Daily reminder Kevin McCarthy is in an open homosexual relationship with Frank Luntz. The people are disgusting and funky each other all the time

I don't doubt wheels for a second.

We all know they do.

>DC is full of druggy sex degenerates

I'm surprised that people are acting surprised

In a former time if a congressman said something this outrageous they would have broken his legs.

No wonder the Republican party has been killing itself letting the worst minorities (Indians) and fags and trannies in. Third party when?

>Madison Cawthorn
Has a jewish wife. Don't trust him.

When you get a real job kike. Or atleast lest stale rhetoric

He’s an idiot.

I moved from NC to SC because I got sick of their shit.

He deserves to be paralyzed, I HATE people that put their feet up on the dash

Requesting QRD plz bros

Attached: 1485890705640.png (358x418, 286.16K)

They're freaking out about this because it could expose how many of our Congressmen are being actively blackmailed. Those orgies get recorded.

honestly im glad congress is on cocaine.

>Frank Luntz
checked, that dude is a FREAK

Attached: Luntz.jpg (636x382, 84.12K)

Death to the GOP

young republican congressman Cawthorn said on a podcast that he got invited to a blackmail sex orgy by Republican members of congress who were also snorting cocaine in front of him

Death to all of em.

Shut him down ! Now !

Most Conservatives are coke heads and cuckolds, you don't think he was hanging around with Democrats when he was invited do you? Some Conservatives wanted to get him coked up shag him in his wheelchair.

Guys in a wheelie chair, what the fuck is breaking his legs gonna do? Kek

the current state of /pol