Goodbye Eurpope

Gas gets shut off tomorrow.

Attached: Capture.png (616x623, 321.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7rx1e
youtube.com/watch?v=j4ovbmsp6p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the beginning of April you know spring, sweater stop worrying you got months to figure this out till Winter's back again

April's Fool day!

>Thinks Russian gas is only used for heating

streamable.com/f7rx1e
>They have to open ruble account in Russian banks. These accounts will be used to pay for the gas that will be supplied starting from tomorrow, starting from April 1st of 2022. If such payments are not made we will consider it as failing to perform the contract by the buyer, with all the consequences followed by this. No one is selling anything for free, so we are not going to be involved in charity as well. So the contracts will be stopped.
yeah im thinking based

Its warm.

Yea except the German manufacturing industry is about to collapse.

What else is it used for that I need it for?

Electricity

Nothing happens except kremlins giving new deadline.

I dont live there and I dont buy anything anyway. I have a home and a pc and a car and phone. Nothing left to buy.

I hope the electricity runs out.

how are leafs this dumb?
well not all of them!

it probably will. brownouts and blackouts are in your future.

It's snowing in Germany, bro lmao.

Putin probably doesn’t want to be seen as the guy freezing elderly French and Germans to death

>People think Russia can live without technology, services, access to financial markets, access to essential goods and many agricultural products from around the world
>"Selling oil and gas is just 70% of Russia's Budget, bro. Barely anything."
>Same people think Europe will collapse without gas. In summer.
Let them do it.
For Germany shutting off Russian gas means a 3% lower GDP and 2.3% more inflation (according to independent DIW estimates).
For Russia it means the end of the Russian economy.

Do it, monke. Shut it off.

Attached: 1647517796623.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

I doubt it.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4ovbmsp6p0

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 15-34-13 Woohoo!! I daut it!! #idautit - Das Originale WhatsApp Video - #Idautit Idauit idaudit - YouTube.png (453x556, 316.47K)

I thought Russia cucked on this? I fucking hate this fake propaganda in every post, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1.png (681x732, 110.24K)

I'm glad that I live in Eur-ACK

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440.33K)

They have reduced supply. Thats all it takes to create shortages and high prices.

>For Germany shutting off Russian gas means a 3% lower GDP and 2.3% more inflation (according to independent DIW estimates).
Hahah, oh wow.

Well, we aren't all gonna die, probably. Just most of us.

Just use USA lng, lmao! It's easy, Biden gladly sell it to EU. Just prepare 195 ships. And enough ports.

Attached: lExn_lHCs80.jpg (1600x797, 175.65K)

>Gas gets shut off tomorrow.
all industry will shut down, like a lightswitch.
Maybe building all those wind and solar farms was a bad idea. maybe germany should have build some nuclear power plants (but maybe not because germany does not have missile defense to protect them from russian missile strikes.

all this could have been avoided if you wore your mask and got vaccinated and boosted and worked from home

Attached: Chud Killer.png (837x1280, 1.69M)

powering the entire electrical grid on which industry depends on. Not to mention fertilizer production which our entire agriculture relies on. No big deal, just put on a sweater bro

The manlet already cucked and still accepts euros

they can use warm thoughts to heat their homes

Our gas comes from Norway. So we will have gas. We will just have to pay more and rationalize its use. Its going to be a very boring apocalypse. It always is.

The world will end with people standing in queues.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 15-38-08 dunkirk - Google Search.png (817x469, 552.62K)

Everyone is fat and rich. We will be a bit slimmer and poorer. It will be boring. Not catastrophe.

>O-O-O-OUR GAS COMES FROM NORWAY

AHAHA yeah like Norway is going to supply all of the fucking EU.

You're about to see how much of a
>UNION
You really are

You fucking leaf monkey, it's litreally freezig in Europe today and the forecast is for worse over the next week.

Anyway, gas is needed for industry not heating, idiot.

Attached: FaggoTrudeu.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 15-36-18 irish energy mix - Google Search.png (819x486, 370.84K)

It's warm because you're bathing in jewish cum, faggot. Outside it's freezing.

SCHEISSE

Attached: CAB73F91-7642-4DC1-9625-EBBD942FD5CF.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

>Putler about to turn off the gas
>Look out window
>It's literally snowing

sanction bros i'm not feeling so hot

Leave your house and stand in the sun.
>jewish cum
We need a brits law.

Lol, YuroCuck are gonna take the economic hit on behalf of muttland.

Ramp up and down for electricity when demand changes. Without gas turbines we cant manage the system.

>Imagine the following
>Suddenly consumption jumps 2MW in a district
>No gas turbine for fast ramp up
>Voltage falls 20%
>Stuff starts flickering
>Industrial machines simply stop due to detecting errors
>Suddenly consumption falls since the grid trying to adjust
>Green energy and nuclear cant ramp down fast enough
>Random high voltage line in the middel of the country burns down

Attached: 1646666381924 (2).jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

30% of our electricity is from gas but apparently not much is from Russia

Stop stuttering faggot.

>westcucks freeze
>russia dies from starvation
>germany is over
>entire butthurt belt continues as normal because we use wood and coal that we have in abundance
gg no re faggots

>live right in time to witness the fall of g*rmany
Nice

>Oh noes! My economy will dip a bit! It's the end of the world!
>I'm a victim of war like the children in Ukraine!
Cry harder.

Trusting commie channels owned by the Chinese communist party.....

>Our gas comes from Norway. So we will have gas
as long as you have long term contracts, you will get gas from norway. If you are buying it on the spot market, then your gas will be bought by continental europe and you will be priced out of gas.

>The world will end with people standing in queues.
Cosplay Soviet Union

What will actually happen is that we pay more for gas from other locations.

Bye fren. It's been good. I'm already used to the loneliness.

I knew the Irish were little better than niggers in the brains department but user, you take the cake!

Attached: Peak Faggotism.jpg (356x500, 159.62K)

better for europe to find alternatives now, the russians supply absolute shit tier product anyway

then we can all come together and firebomb russian cities especially civilian dense areas

We don't use Russian gas numbnuts.

We have higher wages and more money than almost all of Europe. It will be expensive. No doubt about that.

>warm

Attached: russia-freeze-europe.jpg (821x973, 326.39K)

putler folded like wet cardboard

Attached: image_2022-03-31_164458.png (1107x339, 42.11K)

Are you the brit user that rants non stop about gay stuff every time someone tells him to shut up?

12% of Germany's electricity is from nat gas
And anyway overnight temps in Germany are supposed to be freezing for at least the next week.

Go fuck an abo you low iq nigger

There's such a thing as load shedding and other countries are contractually obliged to deliver power in such cases.

Good

The cost of electricity can jump 50-100% even if we phase out actual gas turbines that we dont use for adjusments we still need gas for managing the system during high |d/dW| ramps

lmao why are libtards so fucking dumb? do they not understand anything beyond gender studies?

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (705x592, 66.51K)

butt lube

Attached: C19 Nurse.jpg (308x428, 32.08K)

Stop reading globohomo newspapers. That's why I linked a Chinese news source. Much more trustworthy now a days.

They all think he's the devil incarnate anyway, I say fuckem.

You can't assign price to human lives. This decision was forced upon Europe by Russia's continued bombing of civilians. We don't want to be responsible for funding Putin's warcrimes.

Who do you load shed to other eu countrys when they cant manage their systems either lmao

Bruh I dont think you understand just how much money we have. Its not going to be pleasant but the idea that we will go with a single thing is a joke. If it exists we can pay the highest price for it. Someone else will be going without.

SHUT IT DOWN. Russia Rocks!

i see the covid cure

Blessed digits
Whatever happens needs to happen I'm tired of halfmeasures and pointless talks

>Maki (c) King of Fighters

Looks like I made the mistake of trying to have a discussion with a retard. My bad.

France will be fine they got tones of nuclear power stations
Germany however is fucked
LMAO

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SANCTIONS NOT WORKING??????!!!!!

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO STARVE AND BEG NATO AND THE EU FOR FORGIVENESS?!!!!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (500x354, 49.16K)

>Europe
only gaslet countries like Germany will be affected. we'll be fine.

>we will NOT fund PUTLERS war crimes!!
>oh we can buy in euros?! Gas please!!

It takes time. Just like its taking time for anyone to notice Russia isnt sending oil and gas anymore.
If it wasnt for the news id have no idea this war was going on.