Real women hate trannies

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: fake women fear real women.jpg (1024x676, 121.86K)

Women are the reason women cut off their tits and larp as manlets.

>attention whore doing stuff
Don’t care

Stop being pretend supportive.

1 females should shut the fuck up and go back to the kitchen
2 troonies are retarded and should be lobotomized
reminder that troonies are a thing cause retarded women can vote

>What are the political implications of this?
Ok but women being all high and mighty about something they were basically fooled into accepting is not that healthy. Women need to admit that they were fooled and they are generally idiots right now since they are all working now and thus not thinking much.

I didn't read the post in the picture, only the post-it note because it was near tits. She is a mentally ill "pick me" girl cruising for attention on a basket weaving forum frequented by NEETS and volcels. Political implications being that we need to ban SSRI, microplastics, and fluoride.

tranny seething

women: dont discriminate against women, sexism is bad, but discriminating against transgenders is fine

Attached: fake women fear real women.png (1024x676, 798.32K)

They were all for degenerate left wing politics when they thought it would only hurt white men, now it's turned on them and they can't handle it, well tough luck, you get what you vote for

Attached: 1647382038975.jpg (635x718, 120.69K)

>men prefer information to be up front and clear.
>proceed to write a meandering paragraph that never explains exactly how women are different from troons.
probably intentional.

>no chin or arms shown
yep, it's a landwhale

Based

Tranny rights!

Attached: 1CCD6EB6-E460-4696-B67A-5F2EBCE4E1CA.jpg (1242x1425, 1.12M)

monstrously based

Attached: 1642747802725.jpg (727x715, 86.12K)

Beighsed

She's trying to be a good girl.

I doubt it, last I heard a tranny whooped on an entire roster of females and won the national championship in swimming.

Also.. you aren't women either. You're females.

Those tits looks like they belong to HarmonicDiv

Boobies that come attached to something that hates trannies are fine by me. Even better if they hate niggers and jews too.

Attached: 198237132.jpg (580x450, 45.57K)

Based Booba french bro

this is a fantastic set of tits, seriously

He's right no? Women piss shit and cry about muh current injustice now they are seething because they now also have to compete vs feminine men.

One of my favorite posters

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, and probably is yet another enemy

Attached: hlpp.jpg (500x500, 35.14K)

The dick turning into an oversized belly button line was pretty good tho

Kek not far off

kek

open bob

Ahahaha!

Attached: 9DD21141-117E-4320-8129-E145F617B920.jpg (1280x720, 105.11K)

>mmm sweetie you cant be a women because some magic shit I cant explain

I hate women

Objectively true

damn I love titties

>Chromosomes are magic
I bet you have a few extra, troon

My wife and I had a threesome with a tranny. She said she would only suck him but ended up fucking his huge cock and letting him cum inside her.

Attached: 4B893A60-EBBC-4B61-870E-A33DAEF67D26.png (843x843, 1.04M)

those are some booba phatt if i've ever seen any

on the one hand this is true, broads know the fucked up psychology of their kind existentially. mutilated faggots in a dress can't trick them.
on the other hand, women are the reason trannies are what they are. their weak social psychology, their biological need to fit in, their weak minded ideas about togetherness, their inability to lead large groups are a big part of what has allowed these freaks to gain the foothold they have.
tldr: shut up bitch

Read the roastie post you retard also

>muh chromosomes
Did you have to wait the dna test to be a man? lmao

My ultra instinct senses a fatty

I dunno guyssss, on one hand SOME women do this While others do this How do I possibly differentiate the two without leaving the house???

Hate you niggers

Attached: 1648529831465.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

Some midwit slag on the internet = real women.

>Calling someone a "pick me girl" unironically
Get a load of this faggot.

wake me up when a non fatty posts similar

Imagine giving two shits. Women enabled all of this tranny nonsense. They can't freak the fuck out about it now. Women were happy to destroy western civilization. Women were happy to throw open the gates to the barbarians. They were happy to destroy their families. I don't give a fuck about women crying about trannies.

Attached: 1638729385607.jpg (960x537, 64.03K)

Cope you'll always be miserable :)

tldr
women and mentally ill men shouldn't have rights

Attached: thou_shall_never_be_a_woman.png (263x429, 30.66K)

Wtf Frenchie do you live on Any Forums?
Make a break ffs

She's not gonna see that simp post or sleep with you bro

>Read the roastie post you- *ACK*
Thanks for responding to my bait thread, I'll make another 3 in an hour and you'll give me those (You)s I crave, faggot

Attached: troon.jpg (768x719, 306.84K)

You and German scholar bro are easily my favorite posters. I think soup pollack fucking died, he hasn’t poasted in 6 months and had a brain tumor or something

Good job giving tacit approval for DNA tests proving your sex, faggot. Now you will certainly never be a woman.

>Hating girls on the internet
>Using a memeflag
>Calling other men simps indiscriminately
Wow bro you got the safest virginity on the planet

>muh dna

I will still trick the silly hetero guys and theres nothing you can do about it :^)

My wife stopped taking her stupid antidepressants and now she absolutely loathes them. She's made a hobby of dunking on them and getting banned on social media. Even has a faggot named Dawn (Don) as her nemesis.

Attached: 1648736786268.jpg (1024x753, 129.04K)

>you will never have my saggy fat sacs
lel

Fuck these bitches. They had years to feel like this and yet none would ever say a damn thing for around a decade out of fear of losing social points from their digital networks. Now that woke culture has cooled off and most importantly, it is affecting them, they suddenly have the gall to speak up? No, gb2 the kitchen and make me a sandwich, roastie. You have years of work to do before I believe you are sincere.

Get a reasonable gal and flee to a country that isn't tranny friendly like yours, it's that simple.

Seriously though.. trannies aren't our enemy on surface level. They aren't against the male gender, they don't hate men like females do. Because they're guys too.
They do sicken us but they really aren't hating us.. because they want our cocks infinitely more than females do.

You ever been solicited by a troon, had one of those freaks make googly eyes at you, cat-call you? I'm from a city so I unfortunately have gone through it.. but these things at their core aren't done on their part with negative intent. Trannies crave our affection and we constantly reject them.. for obvious reasons.

It was women who let the trannies out of the closet in the first place.

Attached: 1565945778927.png (1120x800, 698.81K)

>incel whinning like a bitch
Don't care

This guy gets it.

Attractive tranny>Attractive women
no cap

>Hehe, I'm not a woman but I never wanted to be!
Dig yourself further down, faggy boy, I'm sure China will approve of you!

women are cancelled
gender marxism wants to abolish gender
and its dead serious

Attached: 1648562748000[2].jpg (1536x1025, 392.42K)

Women and their simp army is why this tranny shit exists in the first place.

She's right. I know a trans"man", but none of the dudes I know think of her as a man, since, apart from the beard, she's nothing like us in behaviour.

Why you projecting so hard Mr seethe? I definitely hit a nerve kek how much of your welfare check did you send to your favorite onlyfans chick cucky?

Why do you know a tranny? Is it that common in your country these days?

Real booba best booba