⟩»⟩»⟩» RESET «⟨«⟨«⟨

I have some good news and bad news. Well, you probably feel a little sick since yesterday don't you? Seeing all these threads about the fresh prince of Belair slapping some has been out of no where. Almost like hitting a big speed hump and you likely feel a little disorientated.

WW3 is postponed to May, April will be relatively peaceful

CERN was activated exactly when they said it would, in March. But not anymore. You will notice now that CERN no longer claims to intend to activate in March despite there being plenty of articles claiming this was their intention. This is not a "Mandela effect" since they control the generation of these articles entirely. They kept the original articles with their intent, but now have new articles that directly contradict it, claiming they will start it up in May instead.

The decision that was correct this time was Biden's speech against Putin. This was also offset by relaxing the financial war against Russia to strengthen the inner 5th column.

The bad news is again, it will happen again in May. You should use the month of April to get somewhere safe, there is no telling when CERN itself will be hit by a surprise attack, removing the prospect of savestate cheating.

You have been warned.

Attached: IMG_20220331_151957_755.jpg (1280x881, 155.7K)

Man, they should've just stuck with inventing chronospheres

You assholes didn't screen shot and share their changed though. You didn't do the basic stuff to help people notice the change. This is the best schizo religion because proof disappears as you witness it. Nothing can ever be proven so you get to pretend that you're special without consequence, just jack each other off over common misconceptions.

Idk, that Berenstein Bears being Berenstain Bears one really got me.

What is CERN in actuality and what will it do?

It's just an atom smasher and occasional antiproton generator

speeds up 'particles' in a ring really fast with magnets until the orbits collide, then they detect what pops out. In theory you can use this to send data backwards based on what comes out idk

Thanks Q, can't wait for the next 2 weeks, in 2 weeks.

>Well, you probably feel a little sick since yesterday don't you?

Not at all fuckwit

>WW3 is postponed to May, April will be relatively peaceful

Really? What a fucking surprise.

Oh SH TWO MORE WEEKS FLEW JUST OVER MY HOUSE.

Attached: 1648120544660.jpg (373x400, 163.78K)

I, for one, like LARPing

Attached: 1642365240535.jpg (714x621, 62.74K)

Honestly not a bad description

I wasn't askin for the 'scientific' explanation, we all know they say that it's a particle collider, whatever that even means. I mean what kind of evil crazy effects will it actually manifest and what is it's true purpose.

Oh, that one too, it's even more weird.

They are trying ro use cern to open a gateway to hell to let satan out to avoid the 1000 years of peace and prosperity before the rapture. They literally built it on the ancient temple to satan. They are trying to open a portal. God is not gonna let them open it.

Do it faggot

2 more months

Ah well, I literally learned about a cornucopia from my underwear as a child
It's just where I learned the lore from
Let's not make this weird, I don't expect a lot out of "humans" or whatever

Attached: 1646372387340.jpg (1024x1024, 200.76K)

It look like a giant loop antenna. Who are they talking too? Or are they watching alien TV shows?

Attached: Large Hadron Collider at CERN.png (518x518, 202.96K)

No one has come up with an explanation for image related.

Attached: 2862530.jpg (512x512, 53.41K)

Attached: 1631254460862.png (859x761, 354.12K)

Attached: 1559613515667.jpg (1042x580, 131.75K)