Edomites

Someone explain to me how the kikes are Edomites? i want to hear the whole story

Attached: christianity 98989.jpg (797x872, 141.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xodNN9tvDEg
youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TvpBwSZDM
bitchute.com/video/ZOhLJ6CJ0hpc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

The people we call Jews today are Edomites (from Esau) and their religion isn't Hebraism (dead) or Christianity (what replaced Hebraism), but Judaism (the rejection of Christ). Jesus told Mathew "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." When Jesus sent his disciples out to spread His message, He told them "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The Jews were not a part of the sheep of the house of Israel that Jesus talked about. It is not the fact that the Jews did not believe in the message of Jesus that made them not of His sheep: Jesus knew that it was BECAUSE they were not of His sheep that they didn't believe in His message. "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you." Therefore, in His own words, Jesus gave us proof that the Jews were not of His sheep (the house of Israel) -- they were not Israelites. Jesus knew that they didn't have the same religion or ancestry. Jacob kept his line pure and God rewarded him; Esau married out of his own people and God punished him. Jews are a mixture of Babylonians, Cannanites, Hitties, but mainly Edomites.

Isaac had two sons named Esau and Jacob. They were both meant to have the birthright to inherit the kingdom of Israel, but Jacob tricked Esau into giving his birthright to Jacob, and then Esau was a salty bitch about it. So, the descendants of Esau don't have birthright and aren't the chosen people, but the descendants of Jacob do. The descendants of Jacob make up the 12 tribes of Israel. Also, when Esau fucked off I think he mixed with the Caananites (the descendants of Cain) but I'm not sure.

Attached: 1643440721245.jpg (779x843, 223.24K)

>when americans try to tell their younglings that the only thing that matters is to think for yousrelf. Ofcourse they are failures at inspiring the public so here's what they mean to say
youtube.com/watch?v=xodNN9tvDEg are you you with the birds of heaven.. But you already know where GOP is headiing into.. it's more like this..
youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY
also i can explain, like a blizzard (user walk). NO but really..
You want to know? point of no stupid return :D

Simple. All Kikes are half.

Attached: ALL Kikes are Half-Goy.jpg (1080x1041, 225.3K)

WE WUZ JOOZ N SHEEEEIT

>that pic
You are aware yeshua was a kike too right?

interesting. screencapped. Where do you get this info? iv'e been recommended Bertrant Comparet so far. anyone else worth reading?
spoken like a true aussie! thanks for the pic

''when Esau fucked off I think he mixed with the Caananites''
do you aussies even know how effortless funny you are sometimes?

Why the fuck do you come here and post? You didnt lurk for 2 years.

Attached: Judaism-0985125.png (880x702, 76.76K)

well is you were paying attention to this thread then there is contention that jews are judaens or hebrews. also the word Kike is explicitly derogatory of someone who hates Christ so much that they refuse to draw a 't' cause it looks like a cross, so calling Jesus a kike is pretty stupid desu

Honey, you were the one for me but you ever showed up
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TvpBwSZDM
this.. awww, she's scorching it! ANd also the message :D hand in hand.. oh yeah.

well your country was for many centuries the most jewish place on earth so maybe you are a literal jew who knows

Edomites are the fake jew khazarians, jews the hebrarians are the real israelites they live in and around europe, but you probably figured that out by now, they come from judea, and ultimately from the summerian dynasties. of UR and Ă‚uri..

Youll find these documentaries interesting, the biggest identity theft in history. And 100 proofs the Israelites were white (there are short and long versions of 100 proofs). Look on bitchute or odysee

Nah, we wuz asiatic Sarmatianz n sheeeeeit. Slavs ain't White. Jews used to be White when Jesus was around. Any Forums told me so.

bitchute.com/video/ZOhLJ6CJ0hpc/
this?

eastern europeans are among the fellow ship and included of the urites. They want you to say you have more in common with african than any west euroe.. they trick you.

Sorry, but even centuries-old Western sources confirm that Slavs are barbarous Asians. The whitest people on Earth, the natsoc flags of Any Forums, also agree that Slavs aren't White.
You're just repeating (((propaganda)))

fpbp OP btfo

if you have a dispute then present it like an adult and not a memetalking sperg please