Because of the blockade of tankers with palm oil in the Bosphorus, Russian cheese producers will switch to motor oil

Because of the blockade of tankers with palm oil in the Bosphorus, Russian cheese producers will switch to motor oil

Russian consortium of dairy products and cheese producers "MoloRos" released a statement about the temporary transition of the technological process to alternative raw materials after the disruption of the maritime logistics chain.

Thus, due to the Turkish blockade of the watering of the Bosporus for ships flying the flag of Russia, producers were left without palm oil. Also the cancellation of air links cut off access to foreign flavorings identical to natural.

The disruption of chains threatened a shortage of cheese and sweets on the Russian market, for which the factories decided to replace imports with similar products from Russia. To maintain a reasonable price, motor oil is used instead of palm oil, which is available for purchase. Russian motor oil is suitable even for use in the food industry, MoloRos noted.

The first batch of "Dutch" cheese based on milk similar to cow's milk and motor oil has already gone on sale in supermarkets across the country. Quality control and tasters confirm that the taste of the product is indistinguishable from real palm oil cheese, and the benefits are even higher. Doctors at the Rosneft Institute of Medicine had previously written about the positive effects of machine oil on thought processes.

Attached: image.png (833x608, 647.62K)

why don't you sink the blockade? you have nuclear weapons, use them!

Stop eating seed oil garbage, it gives you cancer.

Yes, please use nukes.
which state?

sunflower seed oil is objectively best oil behind only olive, avocado and good butter

>according to a source within the Ukrainian government

Attached: 6CB6BCC2-DBD7-4B83-9CC1-D78272D716CF.jpg (369x308, 20.74K)

Gives you cancer and heart disease.
If you are into that go ahead and keep eating that trash.

+7.5 cents.

>sunflower seed oil is objectively best oil
incorrect - hemp, coconut, grapeseed are all objectively better cooling oils, sunflower is a cheap unhealthy one too sorry to break it too ya

Sorry friend but all these oils give you cancer, make you fat and ruin your life.

i am aware all plant oils are shit, stick to butters & fats

>cheese
>oil
Does not compute

what about cold press sunflower seeds?

Why is there palm oil in your guys cheese?

In Russia, most "dairy" products have long been made from palm oil.

>The first batch of "Dutch" cheese based on milk similar to cow's milk and motor oil
*pain*

cheese is made from

- milk
- rennet or microcultures

optionnaly:

- salt
- spices, fruits, etc
- other microcultures for the crust

I never used any oil for my cheese, never heard of anyone using oil

what are you talking about?

>grapeseed

Rapeseed ...

Attached: cant_spell_grapes_without_rape.jpg (722x889, 336.05K)

cold press still you are just drinking the cum of some seeds, its unnatural and no bueno

>Rapeseed
There is actually an oil made from rapeseed, its been rebranded and called CANOLA oil - that shit is literally engine lubricant and will kill you, its a highly subsidized commodity pushed by the Canadian government, they paid the FDA a lot of money a while back to get it pushed through - its literally
>CANada Oil Low Acid
>CAN O L A
avoid this poison at all costs, the problem is the insidiously put it in everything these days

Attached: 1611785764198.png (731x611, 902.06K)

What the fuck
Give me an address and I'll send you some emergency cheese

It's not worth it, they'll take it away at the border and flatten it with a tractor anyway.